Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very nice work

Hopefully this is the start of a very good run for Spurs. They are brilliant.

BTW, did anyone else think Gardener, who plays for Bolton, is brilliant? Two cracking goals and it is always nice to see Money United lose.....

Captain

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I am baffled by your support of the Yids. Don't all you lot support ManUre or Liverpool as your English side.

Maybe you are a Billy Boy in disguise? Time to come out, Captain.

William Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Bucky

Must I defend my loyalty to Tottenham? Spurs have been my team since Pat Jennings was between the pipes.

My Grandfather's name was Billy, if that means anything......:)

Captain

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arsebandits

Here is an insight into what really goes on behind the scenes at Scumbury!!

arsebandits.jpg

dazwhoreallyisn'tsurprizedbythisatall

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Villa On Top

I am very pleased to annouce that after todays fixtures Aston Villa is atop the EPL.

I have been waitng along time for this....

5bthaslovedthevillianssincehewas5littletoesohsomanyyearsago :D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes. isn't it super villa's on top?

Those cheating North London yids beat the unlucky 'boro yesterday. Which is a great shame, obviously.

Nevermind Villa being top, Schmeichel has scored more goals this season than three of 'boro's strikers. Any chance of swopping him with Mark Crossley?

John Gregory's a miserable cnut, Fastshow.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny you say that, Fastshow.

I often thought that you have great resembelence of John "Life of the Party" Gregory.

You are both dour, long-faced, "half-empty" dumplin's......He's also a sharp dresser. ;)

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Hoddle revolution

Fasty, Max,

Where either of you at White Hart Lane on Saturday witness the continuing revolution of Spurs by the Hod?

John Gregory isn't only miserable, he looks really dodgy as well. Notice when he is interviewed, how his eyes wander all over the place and he hardly looks at the camera.

Dodgy dude.

Daz :D

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazza I just thought I'd point out who your boys are playing on saturday. Looks like it could be a disappointing loss for them spurs, and the undefeated streak continues for the men on a mission to the top of the table and at the end of this year, premier league champions. In short the hooligans from Leeds with kick the living crap out of yours pansies from Tottenham.;)

Cheers,
Lawts:p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantastic

What a game!

The atmosphere was amazing, the best team won, and the goal was simply brilliant.

Liverpool 3
Man U 1

Heskey and Owen together up front are the best two striking partners I've seen in a long time. Man U's defense may be shite but these two seem to consistently cause fits. Are there any other striking partners right now that are compareable?

~TB.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game...

...what English football is all about. Even if most of the players were from other parts of the globe.

For the first time in his managerial career Fergie is not looking like 'the man'. This was the type of game that Jaap Stam thrived on. Uniteds central defense is poor, at best. Wes Brown just ain't good enough. How he makes the England squad is beyond me.

Word in Manchester is that Fergie has gone the way of another great, Brian Clough. His nose is not going crimson cos Chrimbo's coming. The reason's in the bottom right hand drawer of this office desk at 'The Cliff'. Fergie's decision to off load Stam was based on a personal rift between the two, as well as the book business. He's simply got too big for his boots and I think its begining to haunt United. He allowed Sherringham and Cole to play up front together even though they detested each other. He should have put his differences with Stam aside. He didn't, and none of the Central defensive pairings look the goods. They've conceded more goals than Derby, who are third bottom. That being said, they've scored more goals than anyone else. I wouldn't bet against because of the class they have everywhere else on the park, but at least now the opposition know their achilles heal. Its gonna be a great race.

Owen gets the glory, but Heskey does alot more than people give him credit for. Riise's freekick was a bit special too.

The Gaffa :D

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spurs continue to impress

Fastshow, Daz, Lawts:

Spurs continue to improve, and despite handing the game to Leeds yesterday (Sully can't always be a star), Tottenham continue to show the form that will win them a spot in Europe next season.

Magic play from Sheringham, Ziege, and Poyet. Shocking play from Perry and Sullivan on the second.

On another note, love to see those Arse-bandits (ha ha) lose at home 4-2 to Charlton. That almost makes up for Spurs handing away 3 points then 1 point to Leeds.

Car-r-r-r-los M-ar-r-r-inel-l-l-l-i! Where were you last week at White Hart Lane? (I wasn't there to see, but where was the Boro revival last week?)

Spurs need to play more Rebrov and sign more players. Sherwood stay on the bench please.

max

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Marinelli for England

Marinelli is different class. It's great to see a local Teesside lad make good with the big club. He should play for England.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
indeed.

I agree. Marinelli for England. He should suit up against Holland for the under-21s, or maybe even Saturday against Sweden. Not bad for a kid from a small town in Pampashire. that's out near Shopshire? or is it somewhere out near Somerset?

does he play the left side?

max

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for a laugh

I read this in one of the Manchester United forums I go to.

Fergie has thrown his final dice and is trying to sign 4 new defenders
Two central defenders from French clud Nantes Phillipe Crosses & Claude Outfor. And he's also raided German club 1860 Munchen for Klaus Kum and Nigernian youngster Nyanda Dont.
He is also hoping that these new defenders will be able to bring Barthez back to his best as his back four will now read.....
.... Dont Kum Outfor Crosses...

I know I am posting in the wrong thread but I didn't know where to put this.

Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0