Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

English Premiership 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm somewhat surprised that no one has mentioned that Beckham's ankle was broken today. Out for 8 weeks apparently.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true. Beckham's ankle is broken. It was an absolutely appauling tackle by the Argentine. As much as I can't stand Beckham, I have to feel for the guy after his last World Cup debacle. It looks like he is going to miss this one too, as well as the rest of the Premier and Champions League season. Fcuking Argies........

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuking refs....

The last two refs Man. Ure. have had in the CL have been shite. That dago should have been sent off last week for a similar challenge on Becks and last night the greasy little pillow biter wasn't sent off until the second half and even then it's because the ref thought he was someone else. Probably. It's because they all look the same.

United were really impressive. It would have been nice to see an all Lancashire semi to go with the grudge match that will be sure to come from the other side. Terrific to see Bayern Hun out of it. Leverkusen are in for a hiding if United carry on with this form, Beckham or no Beckham.

I'm in the wrong thread but Jinky started it, Regs. He should have demerits taken off his house, Headmaster.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just finished watching Villa/ Leeds. Mark Viduka was easily the best player on the field with deft touches, creativity and composer. Robbie Keane dives like a poof. Villas new signing Crouch looked dangerous even though he looks nothing like a soccer player.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcukin Prima's

Did anybody read this ?

I knew Man U was filled with a bunch of wankers. I bet Roy Keane was the instigator. I just know it.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Le Arsenal are les Champions after beating Man U.

About time...

PS. Sylvester, Sholes and P. Navelle are absolute crap. Ashley Cole did a superb job of shutting down Ryan Giggs. It was a well deserved victory for the England's French team.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Such a quick fall from grace.

Despite denying as much to the media, Risdale obviously had either O'Neill or McCarthy pegged for the spot prior to sacking O'Leary.

I suppose a move like this is inevitable when you drop 100 million pounds on personnel and end the year with no silverware.

Pity. I always thought O'Leary was a quality manager.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heading out of the Park???

From www.Skysports.com : "Martin O'Neill has emerged as clear favourite to become the new Leeds manager following the shock sacking of David O'Leary".

"The Celtic boss is virtually unbackable with bookmakers after Mick McCarthy's business advisor appeared to rule out the Republic of Ireland coach".

Could this mean an end to Celtic's huge 2 year stint as Champions of Scotland???:eek: I especially liked how they worded this part : "Leeds were refused permission to speak to O'Neill, then manager of Leicester, when George Graham left for Spurs four years ago but are unlikely to take no for an answer this time if they decide the Ulsterman is their man".
Jinky, it has a nice ring to it...;)

GuinnesswhowouldbesadtoseetheUlstermango:rolleyes:

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My name? United. Manchester United.

Bulgarian wins to become Manchester United

SOFIA, June 29 (Reuters) - Two years ago a Bulgarian soccer fan changed his first name to Manchester in honour of his favourite club.
Now, after a long legal battle to change his family name as well, Marin Zdravkov has succeeded in becoming Manchester United.

Sports daily 7 Days Sport said on Saturday that the 38-year-old had finally been granted his wish after his initial request had been rejected by a regional court.

Manchester United lives in the small town of Svishtov, in the north of the country, with his mother and David Beckham -- his cat.

I couldn't have made this one up even if I tried!

Cheers and happy Canada Day!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Guinny but MON isn't leaving a massive club like Celtic to go to a wee team like Leeds Utd.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheeky Bastards .........

Just heard that prat Peter Risdale turned down a second offer for Rio Ferdinand rumoured to be in the neighbourhood of 29 million pounds.

Bloody hell ......... Rio did have a fantastic World Cup but does his stock rise that much after 5 games in the WC ??

I mean, he is a defender after all and United desperately need one of his quality but to reject a bid of that nature is diabolical in my opinion.

He was just bought what over a year ago for 18 million quid and just because O'Leary dragged Leeds into debt with purchases over 100 million, they throw a 30 - 35 million pound price on his head .......

Goes without saying that those fcuk's are still pissed off after selling Super Eric to United for 1 million .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0