Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dude's Sandwich Review

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
La Charcaturie

Finally stopped by today.

First off, the proprietor (what's his name again?) is a fcuking pig. Absolutely hillarious. Made a joke about his Pakistani ex girlfriend being so hairy he thought he was fcuking her brother Ahmed.

The sandwich...damn big. Told him I was a virgin, so he made me his own special creation.

This thing is a monster. I've attached a picture next to my coffee mug) to give you an idea of scale. This is only half. The other half is consumed.

On the taste...no shortage of meet on that baby, that's for sure. Could use some hot mustard, capers, and garlic pickles, but it is certainly more than worth the $6.50.

Taste...very good, not outstanding. It ain't no hot pastrami, but very good. Solid 4.25 / 5 toothpicks, but .70 bonus for atmosphere. 4.95/5 corrected score.

I'll go back now, and really challenge him to satisfy me now that I know what this place is all about.

Ok boys I work out here in port kells and the guy is a complete fcuking nut. First thing you see before you enter the store written on the door warning store contains occasional nudity and swearing. He won like a 100 grand in the lotto and he has a video clip on you tube. It's something like sandwich nazi or something. Play the clip and you will understand what I mean. Beware of the Mayo or his secret sauce,

$$$MAN

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you recommend anyone for HVAC system service contracts??

We had Honeywell but they are a bunch of cheating, lying, stealing bastards so need a new person.

Argyle,

You got a Quizno's nearby. it can't be that terrible. Depending on wherabouts you are, there is a little Portugese Deli at 84th and 112th that looks scary but does a pretty good sandwich. They also have extremely good Chorizo.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was full on planning on going to Energy Technology Products tomorrow too, now I think I’ll bring a soup. Why did I just watch that?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It probably has something to do with the fact you've just seen the man who made the sandwich you've been eating for the last 2 hours wiggle his junk. Just a guess though.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 hours- and that was more than a wiggle

My God. Immagine if they (who are "they"?) ever did one of those CSI black light tricks around his station?

Sorry...but the floppy lizard just cost Saalam 1.5 toothpicks.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone see this?

7:04 you will never get back.

Last edited by a moderator:

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 hours- and that was more than a wiggle

My God. Immagine if they (who are "they"?) ever did one of those CSI black light tricks around his station?

Sorry...but the floppy lizard just cost Saalam 1.5 toothpicks.

My guess, you let him pick the sandwich with all Salaams creamy dressings.:eek:
Ask Rf if he has ever eaten there before, he lives in Walnut Grove.;)

$$$MAN

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dude to quote you earlier.:D

Taste...very good, not outstanding. It ain't no hot pastrami, but very good. Solid 4.25 / 5 toothpicks, but .70 bonus for atmosphere. 4.95/5 corrected score.

I'll go back now, and really challenge him to satisfy me now that I know what this place is all about.
Attached Thumbnails

After watching the clip on the sandwich nazi, I'm sure he will gladly satify you now that you know what he's all about.:D

$$$MAN

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love Salaam...He is one of my heros and mentors...

I have had every sandy on the menoboard, and Dude can now agree, grossness aside...that his food is best bang for your buck in the valley, deli wise...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dude to quote you earlier.:D

Attached Thumbnails

After watching the clip on the sandwich nazi, I'm sure he will gladly satify you now that you know what he's all about.:D

$$

Just look at that thing. Massive, never mind the stylish coffee mug.

Johnny, have to say...very good, but not the best. If quantity is your thing, then deffinite 5/5 toothpicks. You know, some men like Halle Berry, and some people like Beonce. I like a little junk in the trunk once in a while too, so I hear you.

I'll give him another shot, so long as he at least lies to me and tells me he washes his hands before preparing my meal. That, and he keeps his fresh food under plastic cover, in case of flying...erm...spitballs.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude/MM/JBN:

I go by the place every morning when I drive through Port Kells on my way to work and have never been there.
Bizarre, I know...

Is he open on weekends?
I know he shuts down at a decent hour on work days and I'm so busy with both boys playing fitba on Saturdays...but I obviously need to check out this place.

My legendary status needs to be upheld. :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF, You need to sample his wares. Nuff said.

I also drove past that bloody shop week in week out for years until my mate told me about the food, and have been eating there ever since.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude hangs ( pun??) with this weiner swinger? And lets him make him sandwiches???
What does Chuck think of this?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Brokebackmanwhich from La Charcaturie....

I may not survive.

Attachments

• IMG_0861 001.jpg
    IMG_0861 001.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 143

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Brokebackmanwhich from La Charcaturie....

I may not survive.

Half of that sandwich just kicked my ass!!! :(

I ordered my sandwich...he started to tell a story....then said fcuk it....I will just make you a great sandwich.

I will not have to eat for a week.

Nay chance in me playing tonight now!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0