Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dude's Sandwich Review

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that any of you will care but over here on this side of the bridge we too have restaurants with sandwiches. My favourite by far is in Pitt Meadows and is a small place called the lunch doctor. They have the best sandwiches period! They own 2 restaurants one in which is at the Pitt Meadows airport which at first I thought was kind of a weird location but the back deck over looks the runway which is pretty cool in the summer. The bread/buns are baked on premise which is what makes it the best for me.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that any of you will care but over here on this side of the bridge we too have restaurants with sandwiches. My favourite by far is in Pitt Meadows and is a small place called the lunch doctor. They have the best sandwiches period! They own 2 restaurants one in which is at the Pitt Meadows airport which at first I thought was kind of a weird location but the back deck over looks the runway which is pretty cool in the summer. The bread/buns are baked on premise which is what makes it the best for me.

Soooooo good!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pitt Meadows has an airport!?

I mean really, not just a place for those weirdo's that spend every waking moment obsessing about their RC Airplanes?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes you know the kind of airport that has planes... actually very similar to the Langley airport. When they build the new bridge from Langley to Pitt Meadows you should come over and check it out!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude... im in langley at noon... picking up my new downhill bike (oh yeah baby)... need a companion for a sandwich review??? (smoooch)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're coming over to the dark side, eh? :D About time you bastard.

Where are you buying, what kind of ride?

My office is in Burnaby now, so we'll have to hook up for a weekend hit on the Shore.

As for sandwich review...may be pressing it to get to Port Kells by lunch. Again. Hopefully this fcuker is open past 3:00.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the very best bike they sell at Canadian Tire... im very excited. i even had them put streamers on the handlebars.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda...unless you have a sandwich comment, or type something I approve of, you should kindly fcuk off. Don't make me moderate you.

Just polished off a can of Chunky Clam Chowder. Not as good as BC Ferry, but fills the gap. On a good soup scale, 3/5 crackers.

About to dig into a Nature Valley granola bar.

PS: Zaurinni...I did try to find the original lunch thread, but was nowhere to be found.

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today was Subway Ste-Catherine. This may be my last post ever since every employee in the place with coughing up lungs- definitely a bad day to forget the leftover pork tenderloin.

Decent meatballs, though.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap,

was going to venture into richmond today for some DimSum but my client ( and more importantly chinese friend ) has bailed out on me. Not feeling too good about doing the dimsum thing solo as a) can't try all the dishes and B) tough to order them in a place where noone speaks any english of any note.

Looks like i am going to be stuck with Quizno's or random lunch trailer that is parked on the side off the road and serves good burgers.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze:

When would you have time? When I left the VMSL office you were still in the Take-A-Number seat...:D

Chef's Catering in Burnaby off of Winston - the patty melt was appealing today, for all the wrong cholesterol reasons. Served with seasoned fries, your choice of vinegars, and lo! HP sauce, for 7 bucks and change...

3.5/5 serviettes.

Trece

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went for lunch today at sea lovers... and ate all you can eat fish and chips for $9.99 . My buddy and I walked outta there feeling like crap due to the batter and grease. Good fish but too much of one greasy thing spells trouble!

On the bright side of things our waitress was very Hot! Maybe 24ish with long brown hair , blue eyes and tight black pants on. And she didn't smell like cod or halibut? She gripped the ketchup bottle with a nice firm grip which made my buddy almost spit up his diet coke.
But I'm married so this never even affected me and I hardly noticed the above paragraph.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0