Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Downhill / Freeride

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm disgusted at how far off topic this thread has swayed. Especially consdering the fact that two TTP Leaders were involved.

Fockers.

Talk about me and my ugly red and white striped shirt. Atleast that is on topic.:rolleyes:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On topic: Dude, you should line up the birthday party kids side by side, about thirty feet worth, then attempt to jump them a la Fonzie. Just don't bail on the landing like that dumbass Arthur Fonzarelli.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Christ, look at Dude.
Not even He's willing to do that. It's up to Jehovah or Allah. Even Mohammed couldn't have prophecised Dude's ridiculous existence.

Very witty repartée on the sunset quip, Dude, I can't believe Dap would have bollocksed up that lovely imagery in quite so spectacular a manner.

The Rob, You're the one banging on about German WWII fighter jets. As a German I'd have thought you'd know how to use a ö.

Fökkers.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not so sure about that Fasty...I'm pretty certain Allah told Mohammed that Dude shall return to judge us all. Or was that Jesus? Can't recall...I'm sure it'll come to me over a few Coronas at the Longhorn.

He also said we shan't eat the meat of hooved animals, but there was no mention of the wearing of cool surfer shirts.

I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear on this.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With my season comming to an end today :mad: , it frees me up for the Freeride season. I'm ready to go tomorrow, Tuesday, and Thursday evening.

LET ME KNOW!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, May 8th is the next all day build/ride at the Woodlot. Get Notty out of bed early and get out here.

This past Saturday was awsome at the Woodlot. We arrived at the bottom at 6:30am. Up and building by 7:30. We built a small coaster like thingy to a long high runged log ride. It's quite a stunt that is a lot trickier than it looks. We finished building at around 2:30 so we "sessioned" it for a bit. Good times. Up we went to the start of the trail where we scoped out some new stuff we are going to build. We have some HUGE plans for the trail. It will be epic. Sown we went. We stopped halfway to "session" a jump that we had built about two months ago. Good times. All of us were on and styling it quite nicely. On down Snakes where I managed to beat my bike down a gnarly rock face. That isn't supposed to happen Down Shotgun to end the day.

Then over to TheRob's for pints and cedar smoked salmon. VERY tasty. Something to try on the Q at Co-ed this season Notty.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Get Notty out of bed early and get out here...

Something to try on the Q at Co-ed this season Notty.
Throbby, there is one guarantee here, we know we can get that salmon on the Q. Rest up Notty :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ride today?

Looking for a ride after work today...

The...erm...thedude :rolleyes: , are you heading to the Woodlot at all?

thedude

Jun 4, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,

I suppose I could go for a spin today after work.
What time do you want to go? Around 5pm at the parking lot.
We could go to the top and do Gold, Blood Donor, Giant Killer then hit Snakes and Ladders then Shotgun.

thedude

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure, but how about you meet me somewhere in town close by, so I can just follow you to the lot.

Meeting spot?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notty, Throbby, who wants to take me shopping for a bike this weekend? Of course between games...

Notts, I'll be looking for full head gear too :eek:

+monthlyinstallmentplanSC :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went up to Whistler yesterday morning for my first rides of the year up there, and to buy my seasons pass. Notty- get the "Brod Card" from JH before buying the pass...$50.00 discount.

Surprisingly, most runs were open. Spend most of my day switching up between Schleyer to Natonal DH, and Dirt Merchant to A-Line. There's a new section open on DM, as well as some very long rung work on Hornet. As always, all were in excellent shape. Clown Shoes was closed...they must have been doing some new work, because conditons were excellent for it.

All in all, a good day. I left early (1:30) so I could get back for Mother's Day. Looking forward to a new season of riding up there!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today: will be riding at Cypress, 5th Horseman & Familly Guy. Be there ~ 5:00. TheRob, I know you can't come. The...erm...thedude :rolleyes:, you in? Notty? I have Wilby confirmed, so I'll be there.

Holliday Monday: Whistler. :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yesterday was the most fun I've had riding yet this season! A great evening for riding. Cypress was nearly empty- in our time there we only saw one other vehicle with two riders- and the trails were bone dry.

5th Horseman first. Yesterday reaffirmed my belief that Cypress- and the 5th in particular- is the most technically demanding mountain around these parts. It really tests a rider's skill package. The trail was a blast...steep, and very scary in some sections.:eek:

Second loop was Wild Cherry & Roaches. Once again: fast conditions. We blazed it, took very few breaks, and probably finished the run in a faster time than I've ever pulled off.

Rode w/ Wilby and Andy. I was chatting w/ Andy, and it turns out he met you two (TheRob and the...erm...thedude :rolleyes: ) on Friday out at Bear. Andy has been training with some of the Norco guys, Chris Willard in particular. He says he did one shuttle with you. Rides a Giant. He's riding very fast right now.

Anyhow, great day on the hill. Great conditions. Can't wait till Monday at Whistler. :D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
It really tests a rider's skill package. .....

Fcuk's a skill package when it's at home? How do I action one of them? Can one be obtained by pinting?

DUDE said:
.... and probably finished the run in a faster time than I've ever pulled off.

You time yourself pulling off? Things that bad with the missus? Will you write an article about it? Please?

Saddlesores Fastshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0