Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2, 2002-03 Weekly Predictions & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK's Relatively Favorable Draw

So YoMammy,

What you are saying is that if you drew CA(who by the way would have NK grabbing ankles faster than you can say Showertime in a Mexican Prison) for the Preliminary round and missed out on any further Cup play and a team like the United Nationals made it to the 16's, you would be cool with that....Ok...

I think what would be cool would be a more playoff oriented style where a team's "Season of Hard Work" was reflected in the draw rather than the random pick which has given your team and mine for that matter an easier time then some of the better teams in Div2.

PremiumBlaze Rep, the bad mo-fo that he is, obviously does not have enough time on his hands...Hence his bad boy attitude. Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me. There is no excuse for a third shaming so let your results speak for themselves. Good Luck. :p

-Bonefish..."TheMark"-

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
EW vs Blaze

PremiumBlaze,

How do you justify being the #2 team in Div 2 if Elephant Walk has beat your asses twice? If the game is on I may even make the drive to Tsawassen to watch a spirited affair...

Cliffhanger

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama

The bottom line: to be the best you have to beat the best, whether it happens in the first round or the finals.
If I'm to follow your reasoning, you have to beat good teams to be considered a good team...well NK has beaten a grand total of 1 team with a winning record this year, and I suspect that Westside was short of players the game when you laid that vicious 1-0 beating on them.
See, Blaze can talk sh!t because they can back it up. Play and beat a team with a pulse, then come back and talk the talk. I suspect we'll be hearing from you for maybe 1 more week.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliffhanger, you're hurting my feelings.

If you followed my reasoning you wouldn't be wasting my time right now. I never stated NK was the best, but I do believe we have the players to pull off an upset on any given day. I was making reference to the continuous whining about the seedings.

To (finally) give credit where credit is due, CA definitely has some offensive guns that should see them through to the finals. That doesn't mean I don't want to see you guys fall flat on your faces this weekend. Hey, I love the underdog.

The Cougs actually handed NK a slappin last year with a 5 or 6 to nil victory. The second match saw a 4-3 NK victory. With our current players and a full squad, this weekend should prove to be an exciting tilt.

Yomama loves the verbal slagging! Keep it up.

Cliffhanger

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yomama

I didn't expect to follow your reasoning...you're Croatian...nough said. That wasn't a crack at you Deeg.
You may have the players to pull off an upset?... well that doesn't say anything! Every team should think that way or what's the point of playing?... fame,fortune,beer, the chicks?
Point taken though.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fame, fortune, beer, chicks?

shite. None of those apply to me.

. . . and have you seen Watcher lately? You can forget about adding exercise to that list. :D

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow

away at a course for the last two days and the train is getting bashed by everyone left right and center. Good job sweeping the trash yomama! Some humbling remarks by cliffy boy to mention we've only beat one winning team this year...I'm hurt. this may be the case, however, just because we've landed the most favorable draw, it doesn't mean that the rest of div 2c should be crying over the way the cards are dealt.

we do have much to prove as a team and also a big hill to climb. with the solid keeping and d-line we posess and some welcomed scoring in the last half of the season, I would have to recomend against discounting the mysterious train at this point....whoever we meet and where ever we meet them, i and the whole train assure you a good match played with heart. we wish all teams the best and look forward to proving to ourselves that we can play with the best of them. bring it on... we won't make it easy

manager

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK

IF ( and a big IF at that) you guys get past this weekend, you'll be slaughtered before you reach teh finals. Should be fun to watch.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
slaughter???

we welcome the chalenge ahead and will stay our course, showing up for every game with big hearts. our numbers have been winning ones this year and regardles of the outcome the train is a class act from front car to caboose.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm just insinuating if you go up against EW or City FC, the scoreline may tip heavily to one of the aforementioned teams. That said, I would be thoroughly entertained to see a good soccer match and the underdog give the favourite some troubles.

EWalks

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beach Grove

Any of you Blazers out there know if Beach Grove is gonna hold up for this weekend? or is it a lake?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be open this weekend.:D

But, it may be a lake:(

But it will not need a dinghy to get to the sideline so it is OK.

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The mysterious NK team

Manager,

quote"Some humbling remarks by cliffy boy to mention we've only beat one winning team this year...I'm hurt. this may be the case, however, just because we've landed the most favorable draw, it doesn't mean that the rest of div 2c should be crying over the way the cards are dealt."

Last year NK 1 beat Bosna 0 in the first round of cup play then went on to lose to EW(1-0) a week later in second half of extra time(golden goal). Dont misunderestimate NK. Thay have a better team this year.

Carry on....

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK-ChugaaChug

misunderestimate

I love it when vrater "coins" new words...

To steal a quote from Tony D'Amato(Robert DeNiro)....On any given Sunday, any team can win or lose...

No vrater, I do not misunderestimate you the least bit..

-RollingDownTheHillSmokinEndoSippinOnJimBeamAndJuice-

Blaze rep.1

Dec 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beach Grove

The field is open but it could be pretty nasty.....we'll check it out first thing Sat. morning and postpone if need be.

vratar

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deciphering tha inglish langwidge

No, no iron mike,

Youve got it all wrong my friend, you should slag guys who were born in Kanada but didnt lern inglish till they were ten. Its guys like me who were born elsewhere but dint lern inglish till they were ten. I totally misinterpreted and misjuged the misinformed. I suppose its a mistake to misplayce mi inglish diktionari before posting on this thred.

Prediktion: NK 2 - Rich 1
JBeys 0 - suri c 13

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you think perhaps your misoverestimating the score for the JB game, Vratar?

Beer beer beer is calling me must stay away from the beer but one beer will be allright no no no must not drink beer but man one beer one smoke won't kill me yes yes no no beer no beer nooooooooooooo!

Fcuk, I feel like a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0