Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2, 2002-03 Weekly Predictions & Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bender, nice to see that you're allowed to post replies after your 'yo mama' rants a few months back. As for our short, dumpy friend, I don't think it's him. I thought it could be Hundal, but Shriner's posts seem a bit too witty for him, no offense Hundal, it's all love.

Go Cougs.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bubbs, it just came to me, it has to be Gilly. He probably dips into his stash of the potent stuff and then posts his replies.

Shriner, as for passing the torch, who said it's your's to pass?

Go Cougs.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cougar infighting right here on TTP

Cougs accusing each other on TTP? I thought we only do it on the field? THis is too much, I may have to transfer after the road trip.

Taj: I will reveal myself at the semi-final game where I will be giving my name to another individual.

:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry, the infighting will be gone at the end of the season ;), and all will be well.
As far as transfering after the road trip, you know that ain't gonna happen! It's all good Shriner, I'll see ya this saturday, we play CA in burnaby, but it's our home game. Figure that out.

B

bender

shriner

taj i do think your wild quess of a individual that fits the the shriner profile as a individual who is always under the high potency of an ancient island herb and yes he is to witty to be hundal. once again sorry hundal it's all love.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bender

Welcome back, I gather they let you back in TTP after you unleashed your steroid rage on TTP.

This is a predictions thread gentlemen, not detective thread.

So I predict :
Cliff-4
Cougs-1

10 players show in a meaningless game. I'll be watching he Nucks and the "Leaves."

:knvb: :wa: :bronco:

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bitter; me?? never.

Taj

Sure I may be a little bitter at being out of cup a little early but that doesn't change the fact that I think city is going to roll you guys like a fat kid for his lunch money.

Sure you may have tied the blaze but sometime guys get lucky I mean you guys did tie us once this year. Needless to say should the sun shine on the dogs ass once again and you get past city your previous 8-1 drubbing at the hands of cliff ain't going to cut the mustard, your D may be strong but it isn't that strong

City vs. Cliff in the finals.:D

No disrespect, its just my 2 pennies.

B

bender

shriner

shriner i wont be playing in the meaningless game on saturday i will be resting my ankle and taking a well deserved break but i shall be there to recieve the news of your identity cause being the coward you are you wont show

B

bender

big bird

buddy yes u are how do i put this in your terms for u to understand bitter that the cougs have made it this far and we have not had it easy either compared to blaze and cliff so seriously u need to let it go and really need to eat a dick

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bird, you'll have to excuse Bender. By the sounds of his post, it must have been early in the morning, that's when he's cranky!
No disrespect taken, Big Bird, it's all good. We're a different team from when we played City and CA last time, so I think we can compete with them better this time around. Once again, my two cents, and I'm entitled to them!

Relax Bender, these kind of posts are what almost got you kicked off TTP last time! Just rest your ankle for the semis and we'll let our game do the talking.

Go Cougs.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shriner could be right

Doesn't look like we're gonna have a full squad this weekend against CA. I've already got calls from 5 starters saying they can't make it. Add that to a few injuries and we might have to default the game. I think we only have 17 on the roster, so we might not have enough. If we have 11, we'll play, if not, we won't.

Does anyone know how a defaulted game works? Who do you call, the other team or the league? Do you still have to pay the ref?! Anyone who's defaulted this year, please fill me in.

Go Cougs.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 starters can’t make it!!-since when do you get called a starter when you ’can’t make it’ to a cup semi !! Holy crap Tsenghera, you must be choked! What a shame you might have to default after such a great run, wether or not you get spanked. Hope you get 11!

:confused:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a league game not a cup game. My valley team forfeited a cup game last year so we could see the Gold medal Hockey game.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Angryman

This weekend is a league game for us as we are waiting to play the winner of the Blaze vs Wrestemania game in the semis. How does the league make us the home team in Burnaby on Sat @4pm? I already made "plans" b/c I thought the league would make us play on Sun at 2pm, which is our home game time.
But nothing really surprises me with those guys.

:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Oh yeah Bender you funny little boy, I said I will make a guest appearance in your semi-final game and "pass the torch."

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
defaulting

You'll probably get fined from the pricks that run the league, plus and extra $40 for the ref. The shite league officials seem to be handing out fines left right and centre to try and make up the lost funds that Gil took a few years back. As you can tell, I have nothing nice to say about the pricks.

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
tsenghera

Taj; Who you gonna call.....................Ghostbusters.

Anyways I got the munchies. I was pondering that if I ate weed cookies and got the munchies, would i eat more cookies? THat would really fkuc me up. Well, there's only one way to find out

B

bender

shriner

taj it looks like your prediction is correct about the individual who claims to be shriner or perhaps thats wat he wants us to think but hmmm i have a funny feeling that this person is now leading us on i believe another individual can be a option how do i say Rishi may be that option if u catch my mean but still every thing does favour gilly though

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know what? Noone gives two shits about who this TTPer is. This is not the place to play these guessing games - the thread is for Div 2 predictions and results.

Take it elsewhere.

~Regs.

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was busy eating a dick.

Bender yes you are how do I put this in your terms to make you understand.... ah forget it. you need a hobby bro. If you have a problem with other people's opinions on this board then maybe you should unplug the computer and draw the blinds cuz this isn't the place for you. Some guys take these opinions and turn them into motivation to play better, you on the other hand take these opinions and turn them into "colorfull opinions" of your own.

Good luck vs. city chump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts