Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1B Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maldini

Dec 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought their might be some normal people that might wanna discuss Div 1 B....
That what this forum is for. Is it not>jinky?

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure Mr. Maldini. I'll take that job just as soon as you get hired for the TTP moral patrol... get the point yet? actually, i could use a job... I don't really care about small mistakes here and there (wee al mak thos), but there's some basic stuff that bugs me... I'm just trying to get on your nerves at this point because i think you won't try to get some stuff that you should get..... I'm not racist at all; i explained it... But I'll stop now because it's getting silly and this really is the wrong place for it... although 1b is a bit of a dead forum and i was glad to stir it a little... I'd love to return to soccer... 3 practises a week? they probably did quit... you never said what you thought of koreans...

thanks zenga!! nice to have all these azzurri around in the sexy tight shirts... do you know that nesta guy? ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i parked the car in its place

You're on the right track, RBM. However, you failed to capitalize i AND its should have an apostrophe after the 's' because the place belongs to the car.

As for thread, I think Richmond United will win this weekend and go get drunk after the game. The Firemen and Indo will continue to dominate the league the rest of the year, much like Clan and Sikh Temple do on our side.

Would this work for a new thread title?

Don't Believe in Capitals vs. The Homonym Destroyer

Maldini

Dec 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank You Regs...Finaly a normal person to end this BS
Well RBM....I do have an Italian flag...and do go by Maldini, but it doesn't mean I am Italian...lol ...Jumpin to conclusions are we.
I am a fan of their soccer though..
The Koreans... Sensitive subject,,, Lets not go their... You know how I feel. :p
DIV 1B
Lobbans lost to PCOV 3-2
Who know what happened between Firefighter and Richmond.?

Saint

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're on the right track, RBM. However, you failed to capitalize i AND its should have an apostrophe after the 's' because the place belongs to the car.

Wrong again, Teach. Let me know if you need an explanation.

Nice try though.

Mrs. Saint.

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i rarely capitalize and its is inherently possesive so there is no punctuation unless it is "it's" as "it is" say that fast!! now this is really silly.... ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mrs. Saint? How dare you?! Just because you're going for your Masters degree in whatever it is, doesn't mean you can make an ass of the Captain on the site. I don't need any help doing that. :) I just checked into it and guess what, I was right according to my sources......

Could you tell me what the place belongs to and why there should be no apostrophe at the end of its? I might have to send an e-mail off to my source, if they are sending me false information. :) BTW, how are things going and what do you think of the Div 1B results this past weekend? Please send me a PM and end this confusion. Surely, we can't carry this on in the Div. 1B results thread.......

Captain who is really looking to hear from his girl friend, Mrs. Saint. :)

BTW, Mr. Saint, thanks for responding to my e-mail I sent you. :rolleyes:

Maldini

Dec 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RBM....You mentioned that you are expecting your team (PGU) to move up the table before March and not get relagated....
Who do you think your team is capable of beating in the remaining games>?:rolleyes:

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
maldini... not italian.... flag... trouble with the korean thing... it just isn't good math... i don't get it... ;) "what happened between Firefighter and Richmond"? I think they ran into him at the pub and went to town!! actually wasn't it 3-1 FF? The race for the bottom will be more interesting than the top.... well... yeah i'll stick with that...

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
maldini, this is always tough. making this prediction usually comes back to bite. but if we play like we are capable we should be able to take some points from all remaining games short of the indo boys. also, if we play like we are capable of playing we will lose every game... if you get my meaning... We've really only had maybe 3 solid and smart 70 minute efforts all year... thus that bottom thing... secret new signings bring us to 87 eligible players.. this will be fun....

Maldini

Dec 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well good luck RBM....5 games to go...3 against the top seeded teams :eek:
Anything is possible though...
Your keeper is not the greatest... I scored against him from 25 yards out. ;) You do have a good forward though.. That fast dude/

:D

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk's sake.............

And now the two combattants are in love. Isn't that sweet?

For the love of all that is good and holy (even for atheists), can we not have a bit more shite-storming? At least for another day or so. As someone who really doesn't give a flying fcuk about Div. 1B and people like Maldini who most likely couldn't trap a medicine ball, the only thing worth reading is the fact a guy who doesn't 'get it' continues to dig his own hole. Oh, and that Saint hides behind his missus while winding up the Captain.

And then Regs comes along and flaps about and it's normal service resumed with people wanking on about a division no one gives a toss about. Regs, cut the crap.....
:rolleyes: I'd like to hear more tales of anti-Catholicism, please. And all this so close to Christmas......... :eek:

Maldini

Dec 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow your one fcuking moron....If you dont give a damn about Div 1b....and want to talk about religion go to church and go crazy for all I care.....
Where do people like you come from?
True fcukin jackasses.......

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
too easy........

Take the piss; Vrb phrs. 1. To ridicule, to tease, to make fun off. Cf. 'extract the urine'.
2. To take advantage of, to exploit. E.g."Just because they like looking after their grand children, doesn't mean you can dump the kids on them every weekend whilst you go out clubbing. That's just taking the piss."

I come from Lion's Gate Hospital. Everyone knows that you plank. Contact KNVB for membership to my fanclub, I'll waive the initial fees for you, sweetheart.

I'd genuinely like to meet you, it's difficult to believe such idiocy exists. You poor soul. You make sid look like a fcuking Rhodes Scholar.

Forza Richmond Utd.

RBM

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we definitely aren't in love. i have to marry a jewish girl... but he did ask me a half descent question which was all i really wanted... Fastshow is just mad because he got cut by the 'lomas ;) If someone wants to start a religious debate somewhere else i'm always up for that!! :) the good lord knows the world needs more religious squabbling...

We play 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 (in the standings) and i think all 3 of the bottom teams are in about the same boat. I think it will be interesting.... I guess this year since there are 4 sides of div 2 and 2 sides of div 1 that maybe the bottom 2 from each side of 1 will go down to 2. get it? and then if you do, is it true?

I would only really call indo and the FF "top seeded" in this 10 team league. With PCOVs low goals for and our match being really close plus our goals against in our deep cove match being quite unlucky (one INDREDIBLE offside...) i think things are closer than they appear. We're still learning div 1.... like i said it should be interesting or at least fun... Our keeper is not our problem and his english is getting better all the time! (actually it would be really helpful if opposing forwards would enunciate the ball a little better). Who the heck does maldini play for anyway? every goal against this year has gone through my legs in a scramble inside the 6. And we have 11 fast dudes, not 1.... thanks.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been outted.........

Fastshow is just mad because he got cut by the 'lomas

Very true. After that crushing blow, the only side that would take me was Peg/Olys, the Meralomas 2nd XI. :rolleyes: Oh, And Richmond Utd. But my hatred of all things undermars put paid to that unholy union. If only they'd taken my offer of a remix. undermars that is, not Richmond Utd. Paul Oakenfold would struggle remixing that racket.

........but he did ask me a half descent question...

Wrong again. That clown's in full-descent, that's nothing halved about it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0