Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1B Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo vs. Lobbans

Indo 7
Lobbans 0

Goal scoring:
Suki Bahia
Pammi Birring 2
Steve Grewal
Pinder Bassra 2
Prit Lidder

Sandman

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firefighters / PCOV

Ended up doing the match on Saturday afternoon and have never seen such an utter dismantling on a pitch in all my life. Game was over by the 3rd minute as Firemen's first goal (45 seconds) came when the PCOV keeper took a goal kick that went right to Firemen's centre forward who calmly chipped it over the keeper's head. Two minutes later, PCOV's centre back slotted an OG bottom corner, a quality finish indeed. After that, it was a joke ...... Firemen taking the piss, they kept the ball for probably 80 minutes and could have run double digits easily.

Was quite impressed with Firemen's quality as they all work hard to get the ball back when they lose it. Good movement off the ball as well with Clarkie and Niall pulling the strings. A shame that Indo and Firemen aren't playing each other again to decide who goes up as I'm sure it would be a helluva' game ....... it looks like the one point Indo have will see them through to Premier ......

Cheers .....

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC vs Indo

This should be an interesting battle on saturday......Will RUFC rob Indo of promotion????

If I were Firemen I would be offering to stock RUFC's cooler.........?

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All about the Beer

Zeus,

They are firemen not Millionaires:cool:

This should be an interesting battle with good atmosphere. Both teams have their B teams playing each other at noon and I'm sure there might be a few pops on the sidelines.

Leanwishingwewereplayingonabetterpitch

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought you may want to know this ......

Was scheduled to do the Indo / Norvan 'CAT' game on Saturday but got word from the VMSL that Indo have forfeited their game ..... I suppose in preparation for the biggun' against RUFC. I guess if promotion's on the line, you have to do what you have to do .....

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No game then Walks?

Does that mean you will be joining the masses at the field for an RUFC doubleheader - well at least the masses for the 2nd game?

A couple of pops may be in order to celebrate wee Jordy's coming out party!!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gutting .....

Unfortunately no Waldron ........ I have a date at Clinton Park at 2:00 pm tomorrow ......:rolleyes:

Gutted to say the least, should be a good day out in Richmond ......

Cheers, Walks

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's he got under the kilt ??

Well played Willy ......... shouldn't you be out killing farm animals in preparation of the Hagis for Robbie Burns Day tomorrow ??

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
come on RUFC

Come on Richmond UFC lets see what you're made of. There should be a good crowd out tomorrow and I'm hoping for a RUFC win. Perhaps the No. 1 goalie in Div. 1, will have his hands full but I think he'll produce. I'm calling it a 1-0 win for the RUFC...

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
unlucky Richmond/Firemen

Indo 1-0 Richmond.. With a full capacity crowd this was a solid game. Richmond fired a 25 yrd shot that beat the keeper clean but ringed off the post/crossbar. Franks who had a great game, couldn't be faulted for the lone goal as the Indo player was left unmarked right in front with the easiest of headers. He was the busier of the two minders, though Didar made one exceptional save in the 1st half. Apparently after Richmond refused the luxury to have linesmen, they had a break away called offside that clearly was not, and resulted in Indo scoring 20 seconds later. Not blaming the referee, though had there been linesmen there would have been no flag and perhaps a different scoreline. No real weak links on Indo though Richmond had 2 or 3 weak players on the park due to others being suspended I'm sure...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Sandman and Indo!

Must feel weird to be finished a regular season so early :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to Indo for winning the league and to the Firemen for making it a close race........

Well done, Sandman and company.

Captain

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats

Well done Indo. Congratulations on the promotion back into Premier.

It's good to see a team that can actually play soccer back into Premier.:D :bronco: :knvb: :wa:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
indo promotion

Congrats to Indo to getting back into premier

Sandman well done keeping the guys together and picking up the GN players:D , and getting back up to premier. Good luck next year and in the imperial cup.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the well wishes

We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

been dying to type that since last April!

Good Luck to Firemen next year. If they stay toghether, they WILL be promoted.

Sandman
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0