Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
read it properly

Biteme.

How soon you forget. Home Brew is a shared site. Sidewinder signed the post.Sidewinder does not study or hang out at frat houses. Sorority houses if invited,maybe.

I thought your post could be read as an invitation to smallrod! However I guess I misenterpreted your intention.

B.T.W. dont you belong on the div.2 site?

Cheers, Sidewinder.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Da Brew,

Ahhh...you must be the Elder Statesman of the Home Brew Clan.

And who are you the TTP thread police?:rolleyes: .

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,
I'm pretty sure Parkhead will be playing...

Regs you are a PUTZ!! We all know Captain is in withdrawl since your departure. With your departure you have not only taken away the Captain's real BOY TOY but obviously you have taken our ability to win games as well. :eek:

Undefeated without the mighty Regs!!:rolleyes:

LT Walker

Feb 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sounds like a-whole-lot-of estrogen coming from the days of our club i lives!

our game cancelled @ mcbride vs sikh,

good luck to all who are lucky enough to play...

except bims, shagars and peg!! :D

:bronco:

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clan 2 Biminis 0

C'est la vie. There's always next season.

Congrats to Clan and Indo on promotion. I'm sure both teams will do well in premier.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Clan and Sikh Temple on great seasons. They were a step above everyone in our division this year. Good luck in the premier to the Clan.

Captain

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As already posted, Clan 2 - Westside 0.

Thankfully, this was a much more respectable and well played outing than last time. 0-0 at the half, and their first didn't come until halfway through the second -- and even then, it took a bullet off the far post to notch one.

If we can play the next two like we did today, the season will be saved.

Congrats to Clan for their promotion: they were several steps above everyone else this year.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hagars 2 Club Ireland 4

We were shoc-king. They came at us hard for the first 15 minutes but fortunately for us, no one could hit the net. The only thing worse than the skill level on Hagar's was me. The Captain was shoc-king and Tronco was a close second. We went up 3 - 0 on some opportunistic finishing before letting them into the game with 2 goals. JOhn Lawrence scored his hat-trick goal with about 10 minutes to go to put it out of reach. If we don't want to get blown out by Sikh Temple, we better play A LOT better than that. I am really surprised Hagars is ahead of a few teams. Number 10 should have been red carded twice but he only received a yellow. Fcuking diabolical.......

Captain

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan / Peg-Olys

A quick report from this one as I was in the middle at Kinsman today. Final result was 3-0 Norvan.

Norvan scored two in the first half in the 14th and 17th minutes to go ahead. They played very well in the 1st half but I'll be honest and say that Peg were very unlucky to not bag a couple in the 2nd. They were the far better team in the 2nd but were very unlucky in the finishing department. Funny because they were a completely different team the 2nd half with everyone working very hard. #18 up front (Matt I think his name was) was a constant thorn in the Norvan side with some good movement and he held up the ball really well. At the end of the day, Norvan's first half performance sewed up the win on a surprisingly nice sunny dry day in North Vancouver.

Thought Norvan had a cracking young player (#7) who could really hit a ball and was very tricky when he had possession.

Cheers .....

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Losing isn't great, but not scoring reeks. Norvan is a good team, and they are like most of the teams in this league - good talent and pretty clean / fair. Because this league is full of these "good" teams, the game is still fun. The reffing is very good (despite the no linesmen).
Because this is a good league, it makes me forget that my team could very well be relegated... well almost forget

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I 4 (well 5 really) Serbia 1

Serbia's manager hates his team and quite rightly too.

A Sebia player (pick a player, any player) would kick an opponent for a foul and then argue the call with the ref despite the fact that they were down by a couple of goals (every time BTW). Their coach would tell the player to shut up and get back into position as every call was legit and they were wasting their own time.

The player in question would then tell his coach to fcuk off to which the coach would to tell his player to shut the fcuk up and so on.

Very dirty team, Kurvaa!

Great season for the Irish on their return to Div 1!

I expect better things next year. The teams who played us this year know that we will be a much better team once we have fixed a few problems.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good result for us to finish off season. A successful season for us as our main goal was to simply stay up this year. Things are starting to fall into place for us to be even better next year.

It was nice to finnish off the season with a win even though it was against a bunch of idiots.

Cheers on a good season boys.:D

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
True

You are right Smallsy,

But the sad thing is that lot even make the Richmond Idiots look good, well maybe not good but alright.;)

By far the cheapest and whinest bunch plumbers I have ever played against. Dia-bol-ical

Just shut up and play!!

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ST 3 Norvan 3

In what was a "mean nothing" game for ST, we played half of our U-21 squad to get them some much needed game time before their cup semi-final. It's pretty tough to get up for these type of games and it showed as the game lacked any type of intensity. Norvan scored first then we got the next 3. They tied it up late on a cracker of a shot from #16. Norvan played much better than the first time we faced them.

We'll probably be playing most of our U-21 guys against Peg and Lomas.

yowen

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 2-3 Lomas

It was a mean nothing game for both teams. Temple started with 9, and it looked as if they only had a few starters in the line up. On to the beer drinkin summer leagues.

No2

btwhardballzcanjump!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0