Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 3-0 Hagars.......could have been worse.....many ugly tackles with majority going to Hagars.....one red card to one of the Hagars guy who pulled down our striker while being last man. Overall good game for us.......3 points.

Hard Ballz

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh Captain

Captain the only thing we were missing on the weekend was a little Heart and Desire(which I might mention is a lovely album by well known Irish recording artist Niamh Parsons)

I thought we had 80% of the possession, and you guys just seemed to get 9 or 10 breakaways against the run of the play. Hard luck to your goalie, did he re-moisten his gloves at half time with KY jelly? Good luck the rest of the way.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain the only thing we were missing on the weekend was a little Heart and Desire
Wasn't that Didi up front? I thought everyone could hear him :D

~Regs.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

That is the best avatar yet.:D But do you really need three suitcases? You were not gone that long.:rolleyes: I believe one would suffice.

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correction

Captain, you are wrong in your game summation - there were 13 breakaways on the tallest keeper ever. It probably didn't help that despite our "pourous" (great word) defense, I decided to push into the midfield continually.
Game was good, clean, and well reffed (rene). The only abuse dished out in the game was our own team telling DIDI to shut up.
:eek:

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breakaways

Teacher,

They just seemed like breakaways because you were always looking at the Club I player's back as he went in on Mario. That might have something to do with me assigning you the duty of playing sweeperforward.

I was waiting for Jinky to post the classic meg that I fell victim to late in the second half. Only thing that did not go through the legs was the Club I player. Nothing better than hearing the color commentary from Andy Gray/Jinky on the sidelines.

Captain with a great winning goal with his right peg from 20 yards out. He was able to achieve his keep-up record of 3 and then slot it top right. 10 minutes later he tried to better his keep-up PB from the same spot, but only reached 3 again.

Club I are a quality bunch .... except that GI Jinky on the sideline :p :p :p

We are making the stretch drive interesting. Good to see that the Mighty Lamas, Wrongside and Shagars are keeping pace with us. We did not look like a team desperate for a win on the weekend ..... hopefully with 4 games left, we can see that there is a lot of work to be done.

JR

Dickens .... did you steal my Heart & Desire 8 track from the change room on the weekend?

Madman

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 3 - Hagars 0

We had a guy kicked out 15-20 minutes in and hung on till Temple scored two in the last ten before half....Just hanging on from there. Could have been more. Hagars had three out of four defenders missing for the game, two defenders out with cards and back this week and one a operation. It was Sihk's turn to shine as the opportunity was there for an old time whipping. #22 on Sihk had a great game with his jink and speed...well done sorry we could not put our best drinkers out there to give you a post Turkey run...Island man...your folks come all the way from the "Rock" and you go fifteen minutes???? But hey you did great at rookie night and made us all proud!!!

Madman

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOMAS 3-1 BIMINI'S

finally we were able to score multiple goals in one game:D The first half ended 1-0 for the lomas, but bim's probally carried a bit more of the play. Two more were added later to make it 3-0 and then bim's got a late PK to ruin the clean sheet. It's nice to see the boys pull out a victory when it really counts.. Well done:D

No2whoisawaitingtheclanpegresult:bronco:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Hate to say it but here Goes

1. Reggy at Club I, Club I losses.
2. Reggy not at Club I, Club I wins.
3. Peg without Reggy, Peg wins.
4. Peg with Reggy, Peg losses.

I better watch out, or Reggy will bring back the Squeeling Pig, but I don't like Pork.

HOS it is called TTP

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. Reggy at Club I, Club I losses.
2. Reggy not at Club I, Club I wins.
3. Peg without Reggy, Peg wins.
4. Peg with Reggy, Peg losses.

The whole thing is moot because 'losses' is not a word.

Otherwise, carry on.

Captain

LT Walker

Feb 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs and where he plays?

i know that cap likes to give it to regs (from behind ) but be proud of what you (club I) have accomplished in his absence!

"don't be so ignorant to think that one play or one player wins or loses a game"

fromonewholikestoobserve!!

:D :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: :p

":bronco:"lovethisguy :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, LT, I want to give you one from behind. I heard you have a gaping hole, the size of the Grand Canyon, that needs to be filled. I think with a little vaseline, I could do the job. However, the vaseline could be a MOOT point, when you have been penetrated as much as you have. If you're in, then I'm in. BTW, who the fcuk are you? What have you done for the league lately? Your SEVEN posts are devastating. Well done.

LT Walker

Feb 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
C.S.

as much as i would like to continue this conversation i have a lot more important things to do...which include lacing some pie!!!

to keep on topic merry lamas 3 wanna-be-like-mes 1!

have to stop drinking before my next post or i will have no friends left...like dazza and regs :eek: :wa: :bronco:

ilovecaptainsgrammerskills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0