Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Results, Game Reports, and other Banter for the 2002/2003 season.

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Golden Ears United Black Knights

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Langley United FC "A"

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cenrto Americano United

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Aldergrove United

• Poco Raiders

• Alouette United

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob,

In fairness, different situations. You know mine (I'm not going to start airing dirty laundry here). I left when the team was overly stocked with players, and personally, things weren't working out as planned. Had I known what was about to happen, I don't think I would have abandoned Pete. Having said that, I'm having fun where I'm at...I just feel for the guys still there.

Glasshouse crumbled,

Dude.

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
AU Rangers???

I hear AU Razor is trying to lure teams to his club for next year.....what if the Rangers jumped over as their CAT or premier team???

"AU Rangers", anyone??

CDwonderingifAURazorwouldmakeRangersbuytheirsocks?:eek: :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sliver:

Probably no one from the Rangers tonite as the notice was a bt late.
However, I see us helping them out for the rest of the season.

Beleive it or not, I was trying to make it tonite myself (don't laugh;)) but I just couldn't pull it off.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude you are right Steve Mo.. did leave and he was our 3rd player to transfer over:wa: . I'm just hoping to be back playing soon, especially with the distribution that will be coming from the middle of the park with htese players. It will be like old times, KW to RH to Demo, into the net:D

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite THE BED

Not a good night. Gave up a 2 goal lead at half. Lost 3 to 2 to Aldergrove. Absolutely horrible game by us. What can you say other than we had 16 very disapointed guys. :mad:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beer good game bad

Balsa was right we let go of a lead and never looked back. 16 guys decided to not step it up when needed. Tough day all round. Lost some good points tonight but whatever. Next week we better show up for 90 minutes.

Langley getting players and so late...what's with that?

Superbowl Sunday hopefully a win and a Philly victory!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats a tough one boys.

Unlucky Balsa,milly,Oscar and the rest of the TRUE Delta lads.
That would have been a big win.
No worries, hopefully we can turn this ship around today and help you boys out.
We play today at noon at newton,and hopefully the field is not frozen!

A

andyco

first of all the win by aldergrovre was deserved...actually we should have slaughtered delta about 10-2 and the only reason they got two was because they fluke out and got two chances on net... The game was played in one half... and it was delta's there control was awful and they played with no heart at all! Aldergroves team was supirior they beat them the first time but lost points due to a technicallit! Aldergrove is a better team then the rest of the league gives them credit for but we will get it in the pakenham cup!

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Andyco

I don't recall anyone saying Aldergrove didn't deserve the win. Delta was the shits and we admit it. We were lifeless and very uninterested the whole game. Not a good sign of a team tying to finish second. You guys went balls out for 90 minutes. Though I wouldn't go on about your team really being a better team.(that night yes you were) Though possibly the best kick and run team I have ever faced.

Aldergrove was tough to play as your tactics make it tough to get any flow in the game. We should have adjusted much better to your game. In a nutshell your center back thumps it to the Red shoed kid. He runs fast and tries to kick it to the kid with white shoes. Hopefully he scores. We did a shitty job of stopping that ingenious tactic. The slogan I hear for your squad is "Kick far, Kick hard, Run fast".

If looking for respect your team will earn it when it finishes well in the standings on a regular basis. Until then a win here and there doesn't deserve any respect from anybody.

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC A 1 Razorbacks 0

Tough game to lose today both teams fought hard & LUFC got there goal with 1 minute left in the game . We had are chances but just couldn't finish them! LUFC looks alot stronger than they did at the start of the season , they have picked up about 4 quality players !

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: LUFC A 1 Razorbacks 0

Originally posted by AU Razor
Tough game to lose today both teams fought hard & LUFC got there goal with 1 minute left in the game . We had are chances but just couldn't finish them! LUFC looks alot stronger than they did at the start of the season , they have picked up about 4 quality players !

Actually Razor,

Both teams had their chances today and basically it was going to come down to who scored first was going to win the game. Luckily it was us:wa:

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 3 - Highlanders 2

Right from the start I had a bad feeling about this game. Guys getting there late, poor warm up, clashing kits... it had all the makings of an upset.

They outplayed us in the first half and we were miracuously up 2-0 at half. Second half they outplayed us and won 3-2. Their speed gave us fits all night. I don't remember us getting to one loose ball.

More contraversy surrounding changes and systems employed by the fine Highlander coaching staff. I guess T.Yak is fired for his attempt at a prevent defense that didn't prevent nothin.

The only "hilites" were Scott Mackenzie's 2 goals and the fact I was +1 on the night

:rolleyes:

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought I would throw this out there as it is nearing the end of the season. Who has the div's leading goal scorer?

Sean McGill has 9 for us (with a 3gm suspension)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you say three games suspended or three games played? ;)

With his two known hat tricks this year I wouldn't doubt if it was games played.

The Old Fossil - on fire. :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS - I don't think anyone on our side has matched that goal tally.

We probably have about 7 guys who have scored probably 4-6 goals each this year.
Pretty much spread out.
Unfortunately coach is up there so we hear about it every week.
;)

Drano

Jan 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pansy...

hey guys...i'm new to TTP so if you've already discussed this sorry......

I just need to vent a bit about probably the cheapest biatch in FVSL.

Hayes i believe from Langley is the "man" i'm speaking of. I'm sure it must be embarrassing to be physically beaten on a 50/50 ball by someone 10 years younger than you, but I don't think that taking his legs out from under him from behind twice behind the play is the way to prove your masculinity.

Maybe try playing the fcuking game properly and actually going in on a FAIR challenge once in a while and you might get some respect.

Besides your pathetic play it was a decent game and Langley has definetly improved since the beginning of the year.

I believe this is how you guys sometimes end the posts:

Dranowonderingwhen#11isgoingtocomeoutoftheclosetandjoinwomenssoccer

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drano,

Welcome to TTP!... I have no idea what you are on about because I don't follow the FVSL very much but for a first timer to spell fcuk the ttp way and to end the post the way you did is spot on :D

Cheers,

~RegshopingotherTTProokiestakenote.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pansy...

Originally posted by Drano
hey guys...i'm new to TTP so if you've already discussed this sorry......

I just need to vent a bit about probably the cheapest biatch in FVSL.

Hayes i believe from Langley is the "man" i'm speaking of. I'm sure it must be embarrassing to be physically beaten on a 50/50 ball by someone 10 years younger than you, but I don't think that taking his legs out from under him from behind twice behind the play is the way to prove your masculinity.

Maybe try playing the fcuking game properly and actually going in on a FAIR challenge once in a while and you might get some respect.

Besides your pathetic play it was a decent game and Langley has definetly improved since the beginning of the year.

I believe this is how you guys sometimes end the posts:

Dranowonderingwhen#11isgoingtocomeoutoftheclosetandjoinwomenssoccer

If you were #12 for alouette, you shouldn't open your mouth as you were also dishing out your fair share of cheapshots. If you're not #12, my apologies to you.
As for Hayes, he does play the game fair, he plays the game hard and alot of young guys like yourself think they are cheapshots, but if you don't go in hard your going to get injured and he doesn't. # 12 is probably lucky that he just didn't turn around and drop him, as most of the guys wanted to.

As for Millhouses question, Gus has 10 goals for us and Eric, our U-21 call up has 7 or 8. ( we definately need more scoring from other players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0