Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Results, Game Reports, and other Banter for the 2002/2003 season.

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Golden Ears United Black Knights

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Langley United FC "A"

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cenrto Americano United

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Aldergrove United

• Poco Raiders

• Alouette United

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Controversy

I was checking the standings to make a comment about this week's fixtures.

My point was to state how ironic it is that this weekend the Highlanders will be cheering for Rangers.
I know Balsa and Rocko always do, ;) but we take out the Raiders the Highlanders go to 2nd.
(Providing they win of course)

Low and behold I notice our total is different than I thought.
Demo: Looks like your side has been affetcted by "Cardgate".

The Gods continue to shine, buff and caress the Rangers' arses. :D :rolleyes:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger Forever

Balsa, ever much the voice of reason, my calm tempered man.
I've called FTD and sent of a dozen white roses to JO for Thursday night.
Balsa, a man of grace and taste, skill to thrill, with howitzer like strikes, all while carrying a couple of additional jolly pounds.
No wonder I like your style.

With flattery like that RF I guess I am going to have to buy you a couple pints after the next game. ;) I am glad to hear the meeting went well though. :D

As a slim 17 yr old kid I rememeber coming out to play for the mighty North Delta United. My first thought was man I think I want to model myself after that Fraser fellow. Forget about Izatt, Browny or anyone else. I mean he is the ideal role model for myself. He is balding, slow on the feet and starting to gain some weight. Low and behold my friend my I have achieved all those goals. I am glad you were there my friend to show me the way. :D

KNVB, you leave me and RF's battle with the bulge alone. A buck a pound is fair isn't it? Though he and I would need to take loans to reach you weight. You freakishly skinny man. :)

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Controversy

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Demo: Looks like your side has been affetcted by "Cardgate".

RF, we'll know mare about this later tonight. Our coach apparentley has a meeting about this situation tonight to get things staightened out and the point may well come back to us.

I'll keep you posted.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Points

Demolition that us a huge point. If you get the one back you will only be 3 points out of last place. Even a bigger point for the Rangers as it may decrease their lead to only 16 pts over second. For the sake of the league is sure hope this is straightened out immediately. :p

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Balsa,

There is an interesting relegation battle going on. Langley still has a game with Sporting and if Langley has added some players they could overtake Surrey.

HighlanderswouldhatetoseeSportinggetrelegatedafterbeatingus twicethisyear.:wa:

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is AU Razor?

AU Razor,

I want to hear your take on the big game last weekend, the red card incident...etc. Where are you??

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The young apprentice

Balsa, you have done me proud.
However, some Weight Gain 2000 sent your way could still put you completely at par with me one day.
We still have much work to do my prize pupil.
Pints better be on you as only Highlanders deserved pints in the last match. :mad:

Cnuts :mad: :D

Demo: best of luck as in reality it doesn't matter at the end of the day anyhow to us.
Your side played a great game and nothing can be taken away from you on that.

AU Razor?
I'm hoping he's too busy to post, working hard on a reallocation match with another side that has given him a month's notice.

:rolleyes:

AU Razor

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Nob Fcuk off !

Milhouse

You guys deserved to win we played like shite. The first 20 mins we had the game then you guys took over ! The red card incedent ? Your player should get at least 4 to 5 games that was garbage what he did ! Last Year that was the same player that went after one of our players & started throwing punchs at one of our players he should be put on a leash!!! As far as are player he should have got a red also, he should not have retalated but what can you do! Razorbacks better pick it up next game !:)

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Au Razor

4 to 5 games is a little much. 2 maybe 3 is all I think he will get. Was a dumb play but also a bad tackle. Very late. Seems that the only time he has ever been carded is against you guys. Something there maybe? I have played with him for close to 15 yrs. Only two reds I can remeber.

Your right...we did deserve the win. :D

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree

Balsa I have to agree with you. 3 games I'm thinking. He has shown time and time again that he's not that type of player. Then again he let emotions run crazy and got carried away. We've all done it at one time or another. He'll take his medicine and move on from here. Hopefully, so can the guy who tackled him.

We deserved the win. Beers taste better after a win.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF

Word that I recieved tonight is that we are getting awarded the tie. So I guess you will have a tie to go along with that loss in the standings:D .
See you at the PAK game:wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, well, well.

Demo:
Found out last night about your signings.
You were correct about the talent level in your hints.
Those are massive, quality signings for your side.
I must say though as much as I rate the players involved and they are also good guys, I'm a bit surprised and disappointed in the fashion in which they left our club.
Leaving on the transfer deadline has really left our Premier team in a bind.
Trust me, I get along brilliantly with the likes of RH and KW and consider them very good friends.
I would say this to their face and they would probably have their reasons as to why, but......
I can understand why they would want to go to you guys, but dropping the bomb with no time to prepare for the exodus of players in another.
I do wish them all well though.

Bearing all that in mind, note to EVERYONE:
Langley will be a team to reckon with from now on for sure.
I'm REALLY exited about our Pak Cup match now.
By all accounts, it should be a cracker.

Razor:
Thanks for getting back to us on our request. :rolleyes:
I like how you also addressed it in your post. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Your diligent hard work on this issue is greatly appreciated. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You're preparation for the weekend should be stepped up a 1000% if these guys crack the lineup as your read on this team will be completely different now with the guys they just signed.
Good luck.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger,

I'm told Steve Mahovolic also left right at the deadline, and Curtis outright quit. Lots happening at the deadline.

Feel bad for Pete Costly, more than anything.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many SFC Rangers are going to get the call up/down for the SFC vs Poco game tonight now that Surrey has lost a few players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0