Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Results, Game Reports, and other Banter for the 2002/2003 season.

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Golden Ears United Black Knights

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Langley United FC "A"

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cenrto Americano United

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Aldergrove United

• Poco Raiders

• Alouette United

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Coach,

Good to see you made it home OK....
We moved on from the changerooms to some hot tub action down at JR's love palace....ended around 3:30am....about the same time all the DMH boys were deep into dreams of staying within the 5 goal Vegas spread....

Ahh, playing at JO Friday and bevs after...reminds of a few years ago when we played on a cold, rainy Thursday night and after another brilliant victory, and no shower afterwards, and this was even before they had moved in those fantastic new portables they call changerooms - me, the coach, and balsa's little brother sat in the parking lot with umbrellas in the pouring rain until we finally finished all the beers at 5am.......

Judge...you are a wise one.

RF - get the jacket ready buddy...

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Downtown

I find it unbelievable that my little bro would drink till 5am. I can see him trying to go on much later than that. ...........My god he is a Doc now. Who is going to be the first fool to see him? :D

Ranger we should have a group hug buddy. I did not mean to have a go at the club. Just the silly incidents buddy. It's all good though. I will let you and Coach buy me a beer on Friday just to show that I have no hard feelings. :D

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CELEBRATION

With all the bitching these past few days, nobody has mentioned that with a victory the Rangers will clinch another league title!!
Although we hopefully have bigger fish to fry (Pak Cup), it's always nice to throw more hardware in the trophy case.......if there is any room left!
Hey Coach, can we get our asst. manager John the cop to show up in his full dress uniform? That way he could present us with the trophy at midfield just like the Grey Cup. :D
Come on DMH, don't spoil the party.

silverfoxsensesanallnighter :wa:

p.s.- Judge, are you twinkling the twine this week?

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CELEBRATION

With all the bitching these past few days, nobody has mentioned that with a victory the Rangers will clinch another league title!!
Although we hopefully have bigger fish to fry (Pak Cup), it's always nice to throw more hardware in the trophy case.......if there is any room left!
Hey Coach, can we get our asst. manager John the cop to show up in his full dress uniform? That way he could present us with the trophy at midfield just like the Grey Cup. :D
Come on DMH, don't spoil the party.

silverfoxsensesanallnighter :wa:

p.s.- Judge, are you twinkling the twine this week?

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LIKE AN OLD CLASSIC WESTERN

Cowboy#1: "We're in the DMH territories now"!

Cowboy#2: "It's quiet out here, pardner".

Cowboy#1: "Yeh......... too quiet". ;)

chiefsilverfox

FN Highlander

Mar 31, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that the Highlanders will need it but...

Good Luck Boys!!!!

I'll be pouring myself a pint later this evening thinking of the game down at JO this evening.

For those not familiar with Highlander(Delta)/Ranger(SFC) games....These ARE the good ol' days!! The stuff you tell you kids and grandkids about.

I'm just sorry I won't be there to at least witness another classic!

Prediction:

Highlanders: 3
Rangers: 2

....because the Highlanders have always spoiled the Rangers season and there is no way the boys will let the Rangers clinch a title on the JO lands.

'nuff said from the north.

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RANGERS/ HIGHLANDERS

Once more to nobody's surprise the Rangers won aga......Huh! What? It's only 11:30 A.M. ??!! I'll finish this in 12 hours.
;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done highlandlers!

We got beat 2-1 tonight by a team that really wanted to win
tonight!Well done boys you guys played a cracker game.
We score first against the play,and Delta would not quit!
Two things I would question,(1)how does a ball cross the line
2 feet,and the other team agrees,and we still get ripped off of a second goal.And how does a guy like Killer Brown make a great clearance out of our box,only to have a guy come falling over him
2 seconds after the play!Answer,highlanders P K!
Good game Basa ,GNU , and millhouse.At least you know how to win with class!Matt Caruthers,get over your little man sindrome,and learn how to win with class.You play a great
game only to show your real colours,GUTLESS!
As much as this might sound nasty,I hope you get what you
deserve.You complain about your neck last time,Jeff Klassen
should have snapped your neck in two when he had the chance.
(I know matty this is way offside,but to think i stuck up for a
wannabe like you!)Hey Matt,congadulations you won the world cup you puke.:confused:

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your post says far more about you than it does me. I regret the comments that I made. It was, to quote ASIA " The Heat of the Moment" and not unlike the "World Cup" reference made by one of your mates. I almost did you a favour by giving you something to focus on after a frustrating loss (ref?). It was a hard fought battle that saw good fortune come our way. My comment was out of line but I can't help but think that your behaviour was as well. Regardless, I arrive home with one regret but it's overshadowed by satisfaction. Should I still send you that annual fruit cake this Christmas?

Oscar the quadriplegic?

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
once a puke always a puke!

Your so right matty ,my posts do say alot about me!
I give credit to a good team that battled hard and got a big win!
You are a peice of shite my friend.
Remember mathew,what comes around goes around you puke!

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously though. Both teams played a tough game and the breaks finally went our way. Definitely a fun night. Cheers to both teams. :D

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

With a heavy heart, egg on my face, and crow pie (for a change) in my mouth, I write this post. Rangers 1-- Delta 2. Rangers take lead 15 min. into second half on a lucky bounce. Delta ties on a giveaway by The Judge (hhheeeyyyyyy.....stop that guy!!). With 15 to go, Delta gets the winner on the p.k. call from hell. Yours truly slides, kicks ball away from forward, has back to forward while on ground, forward then falls over me to get the p.k. call. Appalling!! Even now, I don't know what I understand better-- the ref's call or his English. To top the night off, our equalizer with 5 to go was disallowed because it was only 2 ft. over the goalline . To try and save the evening, Downtown threw down the gauntlet and challenged anybody on Delta to a 5 day drinkfest with him. Needless to say, nobody spoke up ( okay, the ref did, but he couldn't participate because his eyes were already shut). All in all, a good battle and a good night out. Drown the sorrows at the team X-mas party on Sat. :cool: :wa:

silverfoxhopesrubbermatchisinthePakCup.

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GOOD WIN

To the rangers thankyou for another great battle if only all the games were as intense as that what a season it would be classic as coach timmy would say. Tonight we got a couple of lucky bounces but in a season where alot have gone against us it is finally nice to get a few over the last few games.To the highlanders over the last four games we have really got our shite together and are really playing well lets continue this roll in the new year.Rangerforever cheers for the beer mate :wa: good luck the rest of the year you'll just have to get the league title nex't match :knvb: :knvb:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good morning DMH :eek:
Ok does anyone want to try for 4 days ??
Cheers on the victory...and thanks for offering us pizza you fat bastards....
Ref - diabolical stuff that...nuf said
Team party tonight...turn your phones off.... :rolleyes:

kick_it7

Mar 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is not often a person has the opportunity to say this...but it was nice to see a Referee make such a "great call" with the game on the line. I was just relieved that after the tackle we didn't need to call for a paramedic...that player had a job to wake up for...did you think about that!!! I have never ever seen such a blatant disregard for the rules of the game until that tackle...WOW!!! Remember every ref can interpret the rules as they see fit...and some are just more rewarding interpretations than others. Go Highlanders Go....

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats

Well done DMH, I can't believe I missed this one....See you gents in the prez cup again.....Ranger, as always, thanx for the courtious words earlier on, currently unbeaten in 6, and KG racking in the goals....cheers to both teams, and hopefully we'll see the winter Rangers at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0