Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1 Results, Game Reports, and other Banter for the 2002/2003 season.

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Golden Ears United Black Knights

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Surrey City Rangers

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Langley United FC "A"

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Cenrto Americano United

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Aldergrove United

• Poco Raiders

• Alouette United

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Likalotapus

Dec 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last year we tied them 1-1 in a game we had the majority of the chances.

OK, I'll let the Rangers comment on that one. I take it the game last year was again near the end of the season?

If your results in Game #1 over the last couple of years have been as close when the League was still on the line vs. Game #2 when the league was long clinched by the Rangers, then I stand corrected on the rivalry thing.

However, if the results of DMH vs. Rangers in Game #1 over the last couple of years have been blow outs when the Rangers had more to play for other than the pride of a perfect season, then I guess no one other than the Rangers understand the rivalry with DMH.
:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh dinosaur of the vagina variety. ;)
Ya gotta love some of these names.

My interpretation is it is a rivalry.
To me when we play it's Derby Day.
It's like Man. United vs. Man. City let's say.
It doesn't matter what the standings say, it's intense nonetheless.

A few players on each team have played together.
A few guys on each side hang out together.
Previous Highlander players like Buckfast are mates of Rangers.
Yes, Bucky has mates believe it or not. :D
Timmy plays for the Rangers summer team.
Balsa's brother is a Ranger.
Balsa was a Ranger.
Lot's of our guys played out the Delta system as kids and young adults.
Our team respects their team's ability.
They are President's Cup finalists and have been a mainstay in Div. 1 for some time.
On and on.

This is my interpretation of the rivalry.

For what it's worth,

RF

Likalotapus

Dec 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Understood now RF

Sounds like one big Love Fest between the Rangers and DMH. Do you Guys swap Mrs.' after the match as well? :) Nice, very nice.

I look forward to TTPing with you RF....not only for some of your humour but also because you don't hesitate to have a go at anyone who you feel is out of line.

Now, if DMH could only play football with the Rangers on a more consistent basis...... :eek:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No really, it's 8 inches.

Wife swapping? We didn't do that before.

Who get's Balsa's blow-up?

Can be a guest Ranger so I can give Millhouse's missus the shag that she deserves?

If so, can I be in a different room from RF. Seeing his fat, hairy ass would turn me off.....even for the 20 seconds he'll be involved.

Let me know. I'll gladly pull the ol' Copa's out for this one.

Cheers,

BoogieNightsBuckfast

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Understood now RF

Originally posted by Likalotapus
Sounds like one big Love Fest between the Rangers and DMH.

Suffice to say at the present time, ah, no.
:mad: :rolleyes:
Certain comments do get a rise out of me unfortunately.

However, the wife swapping is still on.

Bucky:
It's not hairy. :p
Silky smooth, just like my fitba.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Halfvolley = young punk

Halfvolley,

Your revelation that you used to play for the Royals tempted me to do a little investigating journalism. I figured you out. I will just say this: you’re lucky you came to the Royals in 2000/2001 after our rookie party. You wouldn’t have made out so unscathed as you seem to have with the DMH.;)

Good to see you back in the game. Too bad it meant moving to a different club. You should have called me, you bastard! Peg could have used those young deer legs this year. SFC’s loss, I suppose…

Dude.
:cool:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bye Bye Millhouse

Originally posted by Milhouse
The last conversation I had with coach in regards to us joining the club for next year were positive, we would be relieved from shelling out hundreds of extra dollars to play in Delta and the Rangers not headed to O35's would have a solid team of good guys to play with.

I do not like what has gone on recently with SFC but I am sure it is nothing coach can't handle. Have to admit I am not a big fan of Mitchell or McCann's, but then I'm not a big fan of our club's hierarchy Stabler/ Moody either.

Just came across this by accident. Some interesting comments from a so called Delta player. Thanks for the heads up. If things are not working for you Millhouse, please feel free to fukc off.

Cheers:mad:

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crappy ****y,
What do you know about our team. The club attempted to displace us last year, no reason why they won't try again following this year. We will keep our options open.

Last year the Premier team would not have fielded a team for the first 2 months without us, we were Prez Cup finalists and the club tries to bring in a team behind our backs to replace.

Why do you think we lost 3 teams from our club last year. Because of how well its run? Give your fcuking head a shake!

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BuckFast

Wife swapping? We didn't do that before.
Who get's Balsa's blow-up?

With some of the shags you had over the years my blow up would have been an improvement.

I guess now that I hear a rumour of engagement I should find a life like one for my date at the wedding?

Ranger are you still a wee upset about my little opinion? :( I really never knew that my opinion's would draw such attention. :wa: I guess I am either wiser or dumber than I thought. :confused:

I am sure most will think dumber :D

PS: Ranger I thought you post about the food was one of your best. You definitely TTP'd me there.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well well....haven't been around these pages the last few years....great to see the level of bitching and whining continues to run strong. Nice little battle with DMH and Rangers....and what the hell is with all these little dancing men included in the posts - the little redfaced bastard reminds of Buckfast dancing late night at the Sonar....not pretty.

Hey Silverfox, where has the The Judge been lately - get him involved in the whole Ranger / DMH battle to dish out his own brand of verbal justice. Heeeeeeyyyyyyyy....
Oh well, looking forward to that wife swapping DMH Xmas orgy..
:knvb:

The Judge

Oct 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday night

Downtown,Delta are shite,you know that and I know that.The fox will probably have a couple of bevy's before the match,that's how concerned he is.I'm just wondering if gnu will be bringing out his ping pong paddles?;)

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach's Pre-game Speech

After reading RF's account (funny!) of an intercepted PM from Balsa I decided to take part in a little espionage of my own. Below you will find the first draft of coach's pre-game speech scheduled for Friday. I cannot divulge my source (deep throat) but I will share this version nonetheless:

Okay boys, I know I said last week that it was the biggest game of the year but ....well forget about that... this is actually the biggest game. I mean I know the Highlanders are only .500 but there are a lot of discreet threats in their line-up. You need to think about #9 who is due to score ( so his mom says) and let's keep an eye on him. We're going to have to combat McGill's speed up front by implementing our "glacier defence" where the back four move incrementally as a solid mass. Pay special attention to Milhouse's hips as they lie in wait for an unsuspecting runner. Also be sure to watch number 4 as he's been known to attack people's hands with his throat.

Now there are other players to keep an eye on but the biggest challenge could revolve around the lack of a shower facility for our team. I know this sucks but they just don't have the equipment. That doesn't mean that we can't still get naked within close proximity of each other. It just means that our bodies won't be glistening within the spray of the shower. It's an obstacle that our mighty Rangers team has to overcome. We have been through a lot of hardships over the years (2 losses) and this shower thing is something we can get through.

Are we ready for this game boys? Are we? Let's take this game and remember to stay relatively clean!

Coach's pre-game speech: first draft

I believe this to be an authentic document and the above is true to the copy I was provided with. Please allow for some "misquotes" however as it can be difficult to read anything written in crayon.

Oscar

P.S. Smile Kenno!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oscar!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutley spot on my man,after a nice three hour marathon training sesion.You took the words right out of my mouth!
Good luck to all on friday night down at the J O.

P.S. I left the change room at 12:50 am on a tues
night,and thier was still 7 lads having a pint.
god bless the mighty mighty rangers !!!
coach.;)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.S.

Notice the difference in reply times oscar!
I am sure the highlanders were all well tucked away in thier bunks,
while the silly rangers sat down at nap and just kept taking it to another level my son!
Sleep tight little grasshopper,your team will get it one day:confused:

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hairy asses...what the?

First of all I'd like to say I've purchased the always amazing "swedish meatballs" for the party. Now I'm counting on everyone to eat mannerly but only if you can avoid the plummer crack on Balsa's dolly.

I'm thinking we make the blowup the guardian of the hottub. Any Rangers making there way must take turns on the poor gal before entering. Actually no I take that back Balsa would be furious and get extremely jealous. :D

Friday will be a great time.

Dude: Gotta go back a few more years? I'm young but not that young. More like 98'-99' season I think??

Can this week go any slower?:eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Milhouse
The club attempted to displace us last year,

Milhouse:
I'm not getting involved.
One clarification though being the other side involved:
You were not being displaced.
You still would have been in one of the two Division 1's.
Bear in mind the Lions had left at that point.
The plan was to be much different IMO than what you have construed in your head.
The ONLY thing at that time you would have been shafted on was potentially your Friday night spot.
If that one issue offends you, I guess I can't blame you.
That, and not being informed as to what was being discussed.
It seems to me your interpretation is a bit more harsher than what the situation really was.

Balsa:
Still love ya brother. :)
Still don't agree with why you went on about our club, but so be it.
See ya Friday.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You may be right about my harshness, however you were not the only suiter being courted. There was at least one, maybe two other teams the club attempted to bring in unsuccessfully.

From Fri nights at JO to Sun at Delview Pk. Anyone who has played on Delview would agree its enough to say adios.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0