Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Utter shambles ........

Should my head hurt this bad this morning after the lump-ings I took last night ?? I suppose so ....... was there any need though for the 14th pint ?? Not really ........

Overall, my worst display at the D.C.S. in quite some time. Started off with a solid 97 finish against a stunned Sidewinder. The 2nd pint then came .......

Lost all my remaining matches (except for a thrashing at the hands of Double In) trying in vein to finish. It was one of those nights where I could've gone 5-1 or 1-5. Unfortunately for the much loved Prince, it was the latter .... haven't kicked that many walls and screamed obscenties to that extent since at least 3 weeks ago. Fcuking nightmare ........ even Melissa the waitress was giving me stick :mad:, I suppose that's what I gave her a $5.51 tip ....... :rolleyes:

The highlight of the night - besides a stunning t-bar, a plethora of fluff and the $0.25 wings was the lump-ing one of the fans took at the hands of the Prince. J_B (he's a Scotsman you know :D ) made his first appearance on circuit (Smallsy, take note please) and was handed his ass promptly :rolleyes: An ass dance was contemplated, but in keeping in the spirit of the DCS and with my standing ability at that point in question, I refrained from it.

Shoc-king arrows for the Prince but still a good night overall. Fcuk the lot of you .....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Standings are now up and I'm back where I should be at #1. JB, you need to have this site marked on your favorites now. www.dartschampionshipseries.com You don't have to go as far as smallsy and make it your home page, but if you're looking to go the next level, it's something you may want to consider. I'll try and have profiles up before the Monday too.

POM leaders

DI -32
OD -29
TP -23
Neo -22
Tilly -9
BD -7
SW -4
DV -0
Prince (-2)

Tre-men-dous fluff last night. Even my crack head dating lovely was all kitted out and look'n very fine...

Walks has big bird called yet?

My individual dart performance wasn't the best. I threw a lot of Salmon last night and made for some bad looking scores. I did however lump the hell out of DV almost breaking the greatest record of shame the DCS has to offer (held by BD ;) ) of losing by a margin of 349. He was saved be me missing my 43 finish while he was sweating it out on 363. Lucky bastard.

I must say I was impressed with Tilly's point out put last night, 11 points in 3 games. (2 skunks and 3 bonus points) He's past Sidewinder, Prince, and Dart Vader already. You've got to love the DCS, not the way smallsy does, but you got to love it.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Nice one.

knvb said:
It should be noted Tilly played 3 games and won two by skunkings.

I feel much better about my non-skunking loss right now.

Always wear what you want and maintain a whatever level of physical and mental fitness you feel necessary.

I thought I'd post that out of the code of ethics before my shoc-king footwear was brought up. Slippers are the only way to go. :D

Great night last night. Massive amounts of talent were out. Fluff and thongs,even a T-bar made appearances. OD how was the the one you saw at the pool table. ;)

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In you wanker!

Don't my wins against the Power and Bravedart count for anything. Don't even mention me in the results/standings. Is it a subtle message to fcuk off and quit the circuit?

When you have corrected your errors I will write up a full report.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upon further review...

It would seem I'm the first DCS member to reach 100 wins. Thanks for letting me do it in style Prince. OD and TP are a close second with 97 and 95 respectively. If you click on your name in the standings page, btw, it will show you your stats for this 'season' and both 'seasons' combined.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try the edit function next time fcukwit ....

Thank you for letting us all know that :rolleyes: No really, thanks .........

Could you bump up the size of your font a bit more next time ??!! Shoc-king ...... even for you.

Upon further review, you're still a cnut. Cnut .........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
100 wins

Better? It's my useless stat for the week. My diddle production has fallen off in the last couple of weeks. I think I'm 19-22 now so it's not worth bragging about. Neither is me being in first, again... It' become more the norm than anything and I've so beaten that one to death already.

Nothing like ending the night with the sharp sting of an ass dance eh? Prince?

Likeyouwouldfcukingknow...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In,

Why don't the let the rest of the DCS know what you said to me when there was a free board available? Remember when you said that even if you 'lucked' out a win against me, you would only earn 1 point, so you didn't want to take a chance on the loss. You're a fcuking poof of a champion with comments like that. What do you think of that DCS? Gutless number one........................... :p :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dick

You must have miss-heard me Captain, it was rather loud and you are getting a touch on the old side... what I said was, you're not worth playing because you're only good for 1 point. Why would I? What's in it for me? Pride? That was shot to hell ages ago... At that point it's was more worth my time to punt DV or BD around and get the skunking points as well.

The DCS is a dog eat dog world.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually had a good night of arrows but still end up with -3 POM points on the night.

Fcuking diabolical.

Anyone want to buy a set of used darts?

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damaged goods, I believe. A slight bend in the shaft perhaps. Bad things happen when you have a tantrum when you loose to the Sidewinder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0