Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - March

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD is in. My call is that either Bravedart or Dart Vader get the old sucker punch. Actually, with them it's not so much a sucker punch as it is a pummeling. A one on one, toe to toe, assdance to, well, no assdance throttling.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD is in for about 8:30pm.

My call is that either Bravedart or Dart Vader get the old sucker punch. Actually, with them it's not so much a sucker punch as it is a pummeling. A one on one, toe to toe, assdance to, well, no assdance throttling.

Dem der are fightin' worrds!

Care to bet a plate of NA-CHOS on that you ass-rippling....er sorry....tsunami-ing biotch! (Forgot who I was dealing with)

Dart Vader

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
DV will be there around 8:30.

OD, do you actually teach kids at school or is that just a front for spending your time playing in the TTP arcarde?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dart Vader said:
OD, do you actually teach kids at school or is that just a front for spending your time playing in the TTP arcarde?
Judging by these statistics DV, it's a little known fact that OD spends much of his time in the Arcade. And who says that today's education system is shite ??

Number of game sessions recorded: 266
Total time spent playing in the Arcade: 821 minutes

Wow ........ you've outdone yourself mate.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In OD's defence

He's still not even close to the top in the teacher awards

check keepers stats

Number of game sessions recorded: 85
Total time spent playing in the Arcade: 1357 minutes

I'm not a whiz at math but he's spent more than a full day in the arcade.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No teaching today guys. I think I'm sportsnetted out for today. Almost arcaded out too. I'll never, though, be too tired to kick the crap out of Bravedart. Let's play for wings instead of nach-os.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks who's back...

BlazeArmy said:
:eek:

I'll buy the first of whatever your drinking. If your not drinking I'll get wings of your choice. :D
Fcuk sakes, Neo get your nose out. I'm going to be there around 8:36 you can buy me my first too.

Looks like a packed house on Wednesday.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk sakes, Neo get your nose out. I'm going to be there around 8:36 you can buy me my first too.

DI, the man drinks soda and lime for god's sakes.
Wings are an easy add on to my own order. :D

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Sidewinder will put in a brief appearance sometime tonight. Will probably just stay long enough for 2 quick wins then fcuk off home.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After training tonight I made my first appearance at an actual DCS night to actual see if these events take place as I was always suspect that they plonkers made it up. However I arrived and with great suprise put some faces to names, I think I knew more names then KVNB and I was only just there for 5 mins, and no excuses on the booze :D

As for the highlight of the night the match between myself (a non-DCS member) vs Prince of Manchester(DCS member - and team out of champions league). I think for the majority of the match I had him asking to go home however as a rookie i left myself with the token double 1 finish which i was told was the worst leave possible. However being up 120 points and being able to finish POM was great as I knew I could compete, even with using Henricks darts.

For those that left early POM had a shocker all night and must say that I could visualize his position in bed after the state he was in. Walking in and falling on another firetruck waking up the full house again and crawling into bed, for those that aren't in the visualizing mode I will attach a photo to help emphasize this.

ENJOY

Cheers
JB

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
><sniff><tear wipe> These comments for the Prince. I'd, i'd like to apologize for the cnuting given you last night. It's good to hear you will be ok and be back to the ochre in no time. To the Prince's Family, I' like to apologize for putting you through the aftermath of such a punting.To the rest of the DCS, <sniff> <tear wipe> <emotional pause> You are all cnuts too for cnuting the Prince all night long. To the fans of the DCS <sniff> <sniff> <tear wipe> <emotional turn to get a sip of water> and the kids who dream of one day being a member, I'm sorry. I normally don't beat people that badly, I'm not a mean-spirited person. There was no ass dance. Thanks. <sniff> Hopefully BigBird calls you and can soothe your wounds.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice one.

Standings now, rant(s) later.

POM points in (brackets)

DI 5-0 (12)
OD 4-2 (5)
Power 2-4 (3)
BD 2-6 (-3)
Prince 1-5 (-3)
Neo 4-2 (10)
DV 2-3 (1)
Tilly 3-0 (9)

It should be noted Tilly played 3 games and won two by skunkings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0