Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - March

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's in?

I will be if we have a quoroum.

I assume Landing.

I just noticed St Paddy's day is on a Wednesday. i assume that is a no go.

Neo

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD is in. Landing will have cheap wings for early comers as the Nuck's game will be nearing it's end by the time we normally start.

And BTW Blaze, St Paddy's day will definitely be a go. Just not for the DCS.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
And BTW Blaze, St Paddy's day will definitely be a go. Just not for the DCS.

Cheers OneDart. That's what i meant. I intend tto be a no show at work on the 18th. and maybe the 19th. :D

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD is IN.

I know, I know you don't believe me but it's TRUE!

And to top it all off I'll be there at 9pm instead of my usual 10:15pmish.

Landing it is!

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's three so i will assume quorom is not a problem.
i''ll be there maybe for 3rd peroid. if not 15 miuntes after the hockey game ends.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm good to go.

The missus' soccer season is finally over so 8:32 may be the shout for me. Our current and soon to be knocked onto his big fat arse P.O.M has had his interview posted on the DCS site. Lovely bit of reading. ( :rolleyes: )

On you go...

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Currently at Seaquam where I saw the grad photo of a young Zack Morris, er, I mean Dave Hleucka this morning. The resemblance is amazing. Saw Vader too. What's Whirlwind's last name or did he graduate?

Dart Vader

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whirlwind was back in England when we graduated. He is currently waiting for his diplomas to come in the mail after filling out the matchbook covers.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince is very questionable for tonight ...... loads of work on at the moment. If I do make it, It'll be later ...... maybe 10:02 pm.

Cheers .......

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power is in and looking for revenge. That, or to rack up 3 quick losses again and fight his way back to .500 :rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody hell, it's the first Thursday in a long time I'm not hungover at the office :rolleyes: ..... let's have it then, need details on the following:

1. Who lump-ed who
2. Did any object get punted in the Landing or across Ladner Trunk ?
3. Cheese distribution
4. Fluff / Any pink thongs ??

itfeelsgoodtobesoberinthemorning :rolleyes:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidewinder said:
Walks;

I think the bastards must be stuck on double 1 and still playing.

The 18's were quite happy last night. They got pretty much a night off. :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, Walks, smallsy et al, I do know how much you look forward to the match reports...

You can look at last night in two ways I think. One being that the large gap between the punching bags of the DCS and the 'upper echelon' seems to be shrinking at an exponential rate. With the like of Neo and Brave Dart finally finding their form and working themselves into what can only described as a superlative groove OR two, I had a fcuking mare. Me being me I'll say the latter... Fcuking stunk last night didn't I? I went 5-4 after a promising 2-0 start. I welcomed back Dart Vader with a 181 point skunking, my first of the season, and did The Power in with a quick D16 finish after he failed to convert from 59ish.

I had a harsh reality check vs. Neo. I'm not entirely sure what happened in that match, but to say the wheels fell off is the understatement of the season. In less than the 32 darts it took to have Neo beat me I threw an 8, 7, 11, 8 and 21 and they were ugly as all hell too. Hardly Top DCS class numbers from me. Unfortunately this form carried over to my match with OD, who seemed to be on cruse control until Aimee brought that 18th pint over. I had thought he skunked me but a quick check of the score by OD pointed out he was only up by 168. Yeah... much better. I also ended up losing to Power and One Dart again in the final matches of the night. My other wins were versus Neo in a close re-match and of course I beat my old reliable Brave Dart twice. Who btw, if it weren't for me, could possibley have had his best night on the circuit EVER. Sorry About that.

As for the fluff... We were talking about this a bit last night... Now, I'm fully aware that we as a GROUP and how do I put this eloquently? Are about as attractive as hemorrhoids on a ass kiss day, but individually I would take any one of us over...well, let me rephrase that... I would take me over any of the 6-8 coke snorting, pot smoking, trailer living, drunk Mustang driving, giant sideburn having cnuts that were playing pool last night with THE most lovely, attractive and sweetest looking girl ever to grace Ladner, never mind the fcuking Landing pub. How is this shite possible? Where have I done so wrong in life to deserve to see that? I have a good job I'm athletic, fit, funny, sure I look like a Sedin, but come-fcuking-on. What's wrong with the world today when that shite happens? Makes being the nice guy a bad word. It's wrong I tell you, just wrong. Cnuts the lot of them.

That all said; the standings are up and we have Double In taking a GIANT fall from #1 to #3 this week. Bonus points being the difference in numbers. It can only be good thing for the rest of the members to have the number one have a bad night. POM points will be up soon. I'll be including them with last weeks so if March 3rd looks huge compared to every other week that's why.

Speaking of that I really like the way the new POM rating system is working out. It seems to be giving an accurate assessment of where guys are from week to week, but as the Powers said last night, you're better off being #2 or #3 than #1. Unlucky OD. enjoy it while it lasts...

POM points in (brackets)

One Dart 6-3 (16)
Double In 5-4 (8)
Power 5-4 (14)
Brave Dart (10)
Neo 3-6 (6)
Dart Vader 1-4 (-1)

PS. Congratulations to Dart Vader for not only his first DCS skunk, but a full 4 point game. Though getting twated 4 other times didn't do much for your chances at POM, but it looks good on a resume. :D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're only better off at #2 or #3 rather than #1 if you lose when you are in the top spot. If you are winning, you will still have the most points.

Ah yes, the lovely bird in the grey pants. Certainly not the largest nuggets the DCS has ever seen, nor was she wearing the pinkest thong, but there was an air of attractiveness around her. An air that was polluted by the pool playing riff raff that attempted to cling off of her all night. Shoc-king. Pick up a new pub sport sweetheart, one where the players don't try and sniff the chalk off of their cues. Maybe she'll be back and we can, as Dart Vader says, welcome her to the Dart side.

On the topic of Dart Vader, congratulations on losing POM points last night. Better off staying at home.

The 18th pint was a bit of a killer. Smooth sailing after 20 though. :wa:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wednesday Gentlemen?(and you too Prince.)

LAnding??? Hockey game starts at 8:00pm so cheap wings all night long.

Who'll get Bertuzzi'ed this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0