Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - June

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince is fcuked for tonight. Too much work to do.

Fcuk off the lot of you ....

~The Prince

PCSL All-Star Wannabee said:
On a positive though Prince is up to 3
You're only as good as your last game in the D.C.S. and you were prompty handed your bollocks if I do remember correctly.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can't fcuking remember anything correctly tosser, who the fcuk are you kidding? This attendance lately IS BULLSHIT! Lets see… Blaze is the current POM, the DCS can't get a quorum 2 out 3 weeks in June and even more unbelievable, The Prince is worth as many POM points as I am right now. Shoc-king.

This league has gone to shite!

Lets hope team DCS brings a little pride back when they win the TTP golf classic this weekend or at the very least Captain gets so drunk he drives the golf cart into the water. Either or...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets sort this out gentlemen. No games tonight as quorom will be too late for notfeelinggreatArmy. We'll see you next week.

For those golfing good luck as you will defintely beat Team Free Agent unless i can channel John Daly's game through the body i borrowed off him. I drink like him, the question is can i hit it like him. (i can at times hit it pretty good, as long as the shakes don't get me)

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Darts!??!

How the fcuk am I supposed to hit my donations target without DCS support?

Time to start asking strangers.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCS support has started to roll in. Much obliged Neo, "It's for the Kids".

How about the rest of the holdouts?

thechequethepowerwillhavetocuttocovertheguaranteedamountisgrowingsmallerandsmaller

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh, yes, SYC. I forgot about the Quebecois section of ma famille. You might be receiving a phone call soliciting donations this evening. And by might, I mean you will. If you can give to the Bloq, you can give to me. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Calling you out.

If you weren't so skint and bucked up for your very own premium membership you would have been able to whore the entire TTP faithful at once rather than drop your not so subtle hints. Though, your hints are in the third most read forum on TTP, but that's not the point.

Here's the deal... You agree to buy a PM in the next 2 months and I'll pledge $15.00. Deal?

PS. your one of the very few non PM's in the DCS

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, what the hell am I pledging you to do? Not sit on your arse and eat all day, because I can see that for free at Blazes' office any time.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually we don't do much eating at our office, that's mostly done outside the office. Today for instance it was an excellent smokie at the Hot Dog stand by Quizno's. 4.50 gets you a smokie and a pop. Can't go wrong.

What you can see at our office is a few people pretending to work while some bust there ass. Today for instance i worked my ass off so i can coast tommorrow.Hopefully go do a couple of surveys (read hit balls at driving range) for salespeople. Take some pictures of signs we recently put up( read watch the Euro 2 nd game) and be back in time to put a tender im the courier for our Calgary office.

How's life with Big Brother?? At my office I am the big brother.:D

What's up with the annoyingly large type??

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deal. :eek:

I wasn't sure of the policy for whoring for donations on TTP, so I kept it on the dl. As hard as it is to believe that I will be involved in physical activity, its for the 24 Hour Relay for the Kids (also the reason I won't be a part of the TTP Golf Tourney).

For the rest of the DCS, I'll be accepting sympathy pledges until noon tomorrow when I have to hand in my forms. I'll grab the $$ from everyone the next time the DCS gathers, although that is uncertain the way things have been lately.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Actually we don't do much eating at our office, that's mostly done outside the office. Today for instance it was an excellent smokie at the Hot Dog stand by Quizno's. 4.50 gets you a smokie and a pop. Can't go wrong.

What you can see at our office is a few people pretending to work while some bust there ass. Today for instance i worked my ass off so i can coast tommorrow.Hopefully go do a couple of surveys (read hit balls at driving range) for salespeople. Take some pictures of signs we recently put up( read watch the Euro 2 nd game) and be back in time to put a tender im the courier for our Calgary office.

How's life with Big Brother?? At my office I am the big brother.:D

What's up with the annoyingly large type??
Do you banter on about completely useless things, like your hot dog purchases or your entire agenda for Friday June 18th, 2004, that people couldn't possible give half a shite about at the office? Or do you save that all for TTP?

I just had a thought Blaze, (does anyone smell toast?) if you promise to never tell us what you do all day again, I'll pop another fiver on Powers pledge in your name. It's for the Kids after all...

You're a kind and gentle man...for a twat.

I thank you and the kids thank you.

You getting all this Power? TheRob lost track sentences ago...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the DCS team that won the golf tourney on the weekend. Now for more important things. Knvb, the name change function works well and good if you have the tokens

In.

Will we have a quoroum this week?

Should we combine June with up to the tourney and make it all games count to POM???

Is the Neo is a cnut rule been voted on by the executive????

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know I am already out for this week, I have final exams all week and have to get ready for a buddy's wedding on wed night.

Cheers
1HappyHUN

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
J_B said:
I know I am already out for this week, I have final exams all week and have to get ready for a buddy's wedding on wed night.

Cheers
1HappyHUN
The only reason your happy is you relied on 2 Tic supporters and a White reggae guy to win.

Who the fcuk gets married on a Wednesday???????????

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0