Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - June

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the Power is out there is not a quorum.

Count me out as I can,t see arriving before 10.30 and thats my bedtime.

Maybe if the Dutchman leaves we can get back to the Buck!!!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, would you like me to tally up your 19 personalities and find you the percentage? I don't think you'll like what the Belfast Bomber did for you or them as the case may be.

How about you answer my fcuking question which asks who has the all-time winning percentage record? Was it a lad called the Executioner? If not, then carry on. Just fcuking answer it please. Cheers.

BTW, how many tokens would it cost the DCS to change our Username to the MMC - Mickey Mouse Circuit?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a bout Sniffles McOne Dart? Is he going to make it? Ah fcuk it. Cancelled again.

Listen, SW, I wasn't the cheap bugger who moaned EVERY time the bill came how he was going to have to sell his first born to pay for his awful black and tan's was I? You moaned the most and in fact I think we moved to the Landing because you heard it was cheaper for your swamp water pints. With the commissions you just made off me I should think you'll be buying the first round next Wednesday anyway. Skint bastard.

Executioner was gay. There. I said it. The truth is out.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seeing as i didn't look after about 5:30pm tonight i went to the Landing. Fluff was hopping everywhere. Too bad y'all missed out.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB = CNUT said:
Seeing as i didn't look after about 5:30pm tonight i went to the Landing. Fluff was hopping everywhere. Too bad y'all missed out.
What a silly thing for fluff to do and on a Wendnesday to boot.

OD, when does the bloc Quebec da DCS arive? I say we make it the same week of the All-Star tourney.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm hoping with Thursday being Dominion Day that we will be able to form a quorom for this weeks edition of the Almost Bi-weekly DCS.

That being said I am in.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since OD is unable to answer my question perhaps Power or even Scud himself can tell me when he's in town. I'm trying to plan the All-Star tourney, sponsored this year btw by Sign Corp, while he's in town. I’d also like to use a Euro format this go around.

Group A, B & C with 3 or four players in each group.(numbers pending) The 1’s in each group play the 2’s from another… you know how it goes… Perhaps, it may be stretched over two or three Wednesday’s as well as and matches can be mixed in with our regular dart night (If you miss a night matches can be made up later), but I’ll know that as soon as Regs answers my question in the Bookie events thread.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Questions?

I’m 94.34% in this week.

Fcuk you Prince.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Thoughts? Suggestions? Questions?
Here's a thought for you then ......... For the 1,832,901st time this month, you're a cnut.

Here's a suggestion ......... Go fcuk yourself.

Question ?? Is it possible that you could bore me to death even more than you do already ??

You're fcuking killing me Mr. DCSAllStarEuroPoolCreator

Go do something useful and download a ringtone for your phone.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just for that, I'm not going to let you shag my new phone which is too bad for you. It does everything including, talking dirty.

That'll learn ya.

You in this week or do you have to finish up your paint by numbers project?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I'm not going to let you shag my new phone which is too bad for you.
I knew I stepped over the line ...... Fcuk.

Very doubtful for this week ....... possibly next week as well. The paint by numbers project got scrapped which is good as I was struggling big time with it.

However, I've now been given the task of matching up the barnyard animal shapes into the puzzle. I think with your help though, I may be able to finish it sometime next week ......

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am in for wed, should be good as it will be a holiday the following, should be busy and the talent should be great at the landing.

Cheers
1HUN

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
. I'm trying to plan the All-Star tourney, sponsored this year btw by Sign Corp, while he's in town.

Fcuk you Prince.
The sponsor is supplying 2 pitchers of beer. New flights for everyone(DImplex or ??? you want if you prefer other. please let me know), a golf shirt to the winner, DCS stickers and one mystery prize to be seen that night.:D I'm not even sure what it is, it's being wrapped up so i don't even know.

On another note:

In

1Hun
Neo
BD

94.34% in

DI

Out

Prince
Tilly

??????

The rest of you.

I believe that makes a quorom an almost certainity.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of easy target, I'll be picking Whirlwind up at 9:06 tomorrow night on my way in. It's been almost 2 full months off for Double In which should make a few punching bags nights complete I should think...

Although, I think Hedi Klum is going to show up at my house with car troubles in nothing but a lace teddy, high heels and a set of jumper cables...

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we should dedicate the season ending tourney to Joe. I think it's the least we could do after seeing him that night.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you posting for tokens again blaze or did you leave the top of the sticker glue again? Shameful. Though you didn’t mention alcohol in any way so I guess we could be happy with that alone.

ATTN: Team DCS members, I now have our FIRST PLACE prize from the golf tourney. I had thought it was $25.00 GC for everyone, but I guess it was just one for all of us…

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's about the 3rd thing this morning that has come back to haunt me. I was in the back of our plant for about an hour this morning helping the guys epoxy some plastic to aluminum. Apparently i should have been wearing a mask like everyone else. You should see the e-mail i sent to a supplier of ours. He called asking if i was drunk. Good thing I didn't send anything out to any customers.
I am feeling a lot better now.

On a side note. DI, you get my motivation exercise???:D

As for the $25.00 gc for the winning team. At least you can get a pitcher and Pachos before you start spending your own dough.

Anyone need flights? I've got a special set just for the Prince's Great Whites.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That story has more holes in it than the wall around Prince's dart board. Do I dare ask what the third story in your glue sniffing trilogy is? Don't know that I really need any more sleep this morning, so best you just save that for another day.

I got your email, yes, but I deleted it. Anything with your name attached to a motivational exercise link is 1, an oxymoron on its best day and B only going to serve to put me in a world of hurt. Not to mention another pant size. I simply can't afford new pants at this time, but I have forwarded it off to Walks. He has lots of money. Thanks though.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0