Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - June

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince should be a go for this Wednesday as soon as I recover from this splitting fcuking headache I've got.

Note to self (and members of the D.C.S.): It is not a very good idea to drink 14 pints of Keith's on a Sunday night at the Cat's Meow and expect to work the next day. My mind is blurred with a) the aforementioned lager and b) the amount of stunning fcuking watiresses that the Meow has to offer. Seriously, if there are better looking waitresses anywhere in this city or country, please inform me where ........

I know it's not the appropriate thread so fcuk off the lot of you.

~The Prince of Manchester

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
The Prince should be a go for this Wednesday as soon as I recover from this splitting fcuking headache I've got.

Note to self (and members of the D.C.S.): It is not a very good idea to drink 14 pints of Keith's on a Sunday night at the Cat's Meow and expect to work the next day. My mind is blurred with a) the aforementioned lager and b) the amount of stunning fcuking watiresses that the Meow has to offer. Seriously, if there are better looking waitresses anywhere in this city or country, please inform me where ........

I know it's not the appropriate thread so fcuk off the lot of you.

~The Prince of Manchester
The waitresses at the Sandbar last night were quite fabulous. Luckily i was driving so i didn't get involved in the Martini drinking contest my table was involved in. That and the whisky's after dinner. and the cognac after the whisky. Along with cigars. Thank god i was not paying. It must have been a tad ridiculous.

as for the wrong thread thing. I enjoy posting useless sh*t in threads that have nothing to do with said sh*T.Quite.

Cheers

Mr. Spilly Talker

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power should be available around 8:30 this evening. I can't remember if that makes quorum, and I'm too lazy to check. Neo?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO, In a nutshell.Lazy bastard. It was all at bottom of the screen when you typed the message

IN

Neo
TP
POM

Out

1hun

????

DI
OD
BD
WW
Tilly
BB
DV

Late arrival

SW

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Prince is now 50 / 50 for tonight as the wee'n is sick so I may be looking after him for the entire evening.

So, to be fair, I'll bow out but if I do make an appearance, it'll be gravy to the quorum ..... or, like extra cheese on the na-chos if you will :D

~ Your poinsetta punting, neck stabbing Prince

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chabges to above

IN

Neo
TP
BD

Out

1hun

????

DI
OD
POM
WW
Tilly
BB
DV

Late arrival

SW

Safe to say we may not be a go again. OD would make four. SW a late 5.

The 50/50's make more but they are after all maybes.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Associated DCS

The Associated DCS has reason to believe that stalwart Dart player, Double In, is set to announce retirement from The Darts Championship Series. Double In, the DCS’ most winningest player and 4 time player of the month has sited reasons as personal, but inside sources reveal that it is an internal conflict with the Ethic committee members. Sources also reveal that those internal politics and lack of quality talent in the circuit and proper banter on TTP have lead the DCS’ October, November, December and April POM to take much of season two off and to inevitably want to ‘hang them up.’

Double In could not be reached for comment.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Associated DCS

...4 time player of the month has sited reasons as personal...

I heard that he was going to try and persue a career as a white rap artist, trying to follow in the footsteps of Vanilla Ice, and work his way off the mean streets of Slurrey. Well that and that he might be gay.

Scoop

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly is out for tonight due the fork and knife going to a meeting. I will be looking after the girls tonight. BTW, Double Donkey, who has the DCS best winning percentage? Just wondering..........

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reqiuem for a putz

I for one am happy to see him go. Although his constant complaints and shoc-king attire made him the recipient of many a hearty bellow, it was his commitment over the past few months that was never there. As a positive of this, the DCS will never have to retreat to the wilds of West Surrey again to play in dimly lit, poorly served shanty-inns. His absence, though, will leave questions. Why would the person who manufactured the DCS from a ragtag group of "gentlemen" out to throw a few arrows at the Buck to the technological and HIGHLY FCUKING REGULATED group that you see practising today? Why would someone who complains about shoddy attendance miss three weeks on the trot? And finally, why would someone groom themselves to resemble two celebrity also-rans? These are obviously deep questions that must be answered before the Ethics Committee agrees to any so-called retirement. Thankful that he is not a member of said committee, The Power looks forward to a Double-In free environment from now on. Its kind of like when they banned smoking from bars, you never knew how bad it smelled until it was gone.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On that note I believe we are now officailly on for tonight. Or officially if you care about spelling. I for one don't.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lovely Power. Second good laugh on TTP today, well third if you count the Germany game.

Sadly though the Double In retirement is not a rumour, but the time and date are still up in the air. My second cousin, three times removed on my fathers mothers brothers side has just moved here from Clog lad and will be looking for a circuit to play on. They, they being the clog wearers, call him The Tin Missile. Who knows, I may bring him out tonight when I stop by to clear up any loose ends errr… fines and perhaps maybe I’ll take a shot at an unprecedented 5th POM while I'm there. With two Wednesday’s left to go anything can happen.

Captain, would you like me to tally up your 19 personalities and find you the percentage? I don't think you'll like what the Belfast Bomber did for you or them as the case may be.

Suckers…

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glad that we are not on then as I would not have been in attendance due to the fact that I am sicker than hell. Not good. Next week anyone? BTW, the July DCS could mark the return of a certain French speaking member who's tenants act like 3 year olds. Stay tuned.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry OD.

In
Neo
DI
TP
BD

Late
SW

Sick as hell but will suck it up
OD

Fluff
Scattered with a least one G-string sighting.

God I hope it's not Neo's....

Say about 9:27 ish guys? Power I'll have your "kids" money too.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Sorry OD.

Fluff
Scattered with a least one G-string sighting.

God I hope it's not Neo's....

Say about 9:27 ish guys? Power I'll have your "kids" money too.
I hope it's not mine too. I will also have POwer's kids money. 9:27 sounds excellent.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power will have to bail due to the fact that his final assignment is taking longer than anticipated. Bon Chance Double In.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0