Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - July * All-Star Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight is the night indeed, Power, not for your reign of glory, but time for you to take your rightful place in my back pocket. Neo and Brave Dart will be expecting you. Bring chips or Neo gets cranky. If at all Possible can we try and get as many as we can there as close to 8:14 as possible? I know Tilly is will be there about 9:22, but there will be a fair amount of matches to get through, well, there will be a fair amount of match to get through for 4 -6 of us. I myself plan to play right till the end.

Quick review of the tourney rules revised 21 July, 2004… I’ll use as few numbers as I can ... don't want confuse WW, to much.

Points – 3 for a win, 1 for a skunk, 1 for a loss, but ONLY if you’re with-in 10 of your opponent when he finishes.

Round 1 - Top two players go through in their respective groups. All tie breakers are decided by a race to five, diddle-off.

Round 2 – All the #1 seeds play all the number 2 seeds A1 plays B2, B1 plays C2 and C1 plays A2. Match points are added to players first round totals. Players play 1 game of 501.

Round 3 – The player with the highest point total earns a bye into the final and has the option of an exhibition match with an eliminated player. The other two, play a best 2 out of 3 to reach the final.

Final – Best 2 out of 3 501.

The winner will receives among various amounts of rubbish from Neo’s work and my garage, 15 POM points. The Runner up will get slightly less amounts of rubbish as well as 8 POM points. 2nd round qualifiers receive 5. There rest get jack squat.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow .....

Another slow day in the world of Double In :rolleyes:

You have your practice board set up in your office today sunshine ??

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great observation Walks. How on earth did you ever come up with it? :rolleyes:

I’ve decided to forgo the practice. I won this last time with-out it plus I've still managed to be 11-3 since my return this month with-out it, so I figure what’s the point? Besides I’ve been drunk for 3 weeks straight and haven’t had the time. (Nice Neoiszm eh?) I am a little nervous about tonight because I won’t be drinking at all! (Another)

My body is now a temple of health.( Are you fcuking kidding?)

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double In said:
My body is now a temple of health. (Are you fcuking kidding?)

Indeed. The single solitary day off your usual 12 rum and coke per day quota probably has you feeling like a million bucks today doesn't it ?? Welcome to my world :rolleyes:

Mind you, having 24 the night before and probably double that for the weekend at Nation's still should render you drunk technically.

Thought of the day - you don't drink tonight, you subject yourself to a fine. Simple.

As you were ....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Thought of the day - you don't drink tonight, you subject yourself to a fine. Simple.

As you were ....
Well played. Betty Ford is a cnut any way.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to dissapoint lads, but BD will not be in attendance until at least 10:30 at the earliest. Have a coast league game against Slurrey. But once we win I'll be heading down.

If you order a plate of NA-CHOS (onions on top) I will pay for it if and when I get there. I can't afford two at the moment and if I find out the onions were on the side my fine payment will be moot! Sorry Tilly I justs gots ta throw you off you game somehow.

I'll be looking to come back in fine form given my two week dissapearance.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again, Tilly will be there at about 8:59. If anyone has any aluminum medium shafts, I would appreciate it. The plastic ones are just too light. Cheers. Also, we might want to SERIOUSLY consider a time limit with the amount of games that have to happen after 9:00 apparently. 1 point could be given for ties? Just a thought. If it doesn't work then fine, we better bolt through the games. I can HONESTLY say that my darts have been sitting on the dash board in my car since last week. Can any of the rest of you say that? You fcuking cheaters. IT's a disgrace that you have actually practiced for this. Hang your head in shame.

Tilly

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well gents, looking forward to tonite. I've done the DCS a favour by getting into the Scud twins' respective kitchens. The Power was rat-tled Saturday and lost to our oldest brother, whose dart throwing motion can only be compared to a half-cut ballerina. One Dart was whining about a sore knee of all things and seemed resigned to bowing out early. I can't say a year off hasn't affected my finishing, but I'm not too delusional to think I had far to fall.

I'm counting on D/I self-destructing, a fairly safe bet, really.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
1focusedHUN

This will read 1guttedHUN later on tonight.

Neo, I'm in need of some new flights and don't really want to have to go to Canadian Tire. Dimplex would be appreciated. OD will be there around 6:30 to get a full two hours of practice in before the tourney.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can HONESTLY say that my darts have been sitting on the dash board in my car since last week. Can any of the rest of you say that?

Mine have actually been stuck in my glove box for the last 2 months. Hitting 26 should be the standard throw for me tonight :rolleyes:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Five Finger Supplier

One Dart said:
This will read 1guttedHUN later on tonight.

Neo, I'm in need of some new flights and don't really want to have to go to Canadian Tire. Dimplex would be appreciated. OD will be there around 6:30 to get a full two hours of practice in before the tourney.

Flights. Done. 1 set of xl aluminum shafts. Done.

Actually i have some flights may not be enough for everyone. If I have time i will make a supply rum at lunch. I may even make a supply run. (Delete button not working on this compuetr.Damn.) Iw illo be there as soon as possible afgter i finish all my duties for work for golf tourney this week. Probably around 8:30 ish . Mr Moot should defintely be in effect tonight. As i believe there are a minumum 25 games to play tonight. A maximum of 27 with diddle offs maybe having to played.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neo said:
(Delete button not working on this compuetr.Damn.)

I often use the Backspace button funny enough. You may be surprised to see that it's equally as effective :rolleyes:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
I often use the Backspace button funny enough. You may be surprised to see that it's equally as effective :rolleyes:

Cute. i was on a workstation in the plant and it is basically a small handpad. BAckspace wasn't working no delete button. Cnut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0