Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - July * All-Star Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for fixing their schedules. I still play 1:15 apart. Cnut

Off-topic, but important.

Our company golf tourney is friday and tommorrow is a bbq for 40(sales and out of town staff and wives etc.) at our house. My Dad went and bought the booze today. He didn't buy enough beer but we have enough in stock already to cover shortages. The real problem is he bought a 24 of Canadian Ice. Do i take it back and exchange it? Make sure i give it to all the guest and keep the Stella and MGD hidden. Drink Mojitos???

Someone please help me out because I'm in a quandry.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We love you Bravedart we do, we love you Bravedart we do, we love you Bravedart we do, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBravedart we love you.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have another OD.

Neo, honeslty, who fcuking cares? That's right, no one! Go to bed.

Tilly was a well oiled machine tonight, I suppose he has KVale7 to thank for that, winning his first ever tourney in a pretty good final against a pretty pesky Neo. Who's mouth, surely would have dried out from all the fcuking talking he was doing had he not been shoving Corona's down his gob faster than the waitress could bring 'em out. To bad Pepto doesn't do for verbal diarrhea as it does for regular or I would have bought him a case of the shite.

Disappointed in my over-all result, but was happy with my arrows on the night. I never lost by my own doing (though I did put a solid effort in vs. Dart Vader) in any of my losses, I was simply beat. Power got me straight up in a very tonight contest only giving me one shot at a finish. As it turned out it was for the group #1 too. Unlucky HoS another pick wrong. My diddle-off with Scud (sounds gay, but really isn't) for the #2 spot was a bit nerve racking for sure, but I prevailed 5-3, but for all my wonderful play and diddling I'm rewarded with a 2nd round match vs. Tilly. Thanks.

I thought, over all, the tourney went well though a 3rd board would have been key, oh and if perhaps fcuking Brave Dart actually showing up any where near the fcuking time he said he was going to. As it turns out he was disqualified for being an inconsiderate cnut and his matches forfeited. Fcuking rubbish excesses too, especially with more than a months notice to sort his shite out with us or them. I'd say fine him, but he still owes two that we'll never see so what the point?

Pissed off?

Who me?

Nahhh. I'm sure Sidewinder loved waiting an hour and a half not to play and OD was fcuking thrilled about his hour long wait before his second round match with some one who was actually good. Funny both of them lost their next match and I can't say I'd blame them for being pissed about the wait or being rusty.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back at 'er...

POM points were awarded last night to the following for their performance.

Tilly - 15
Neo - 9
DI, OD, TP, SW - 5
Scud, DV, WW, 1Hun, Pom, - 0

With one week remaining, Neo had better be shinning up MY Player of the Month plaque.

Double In - 56
Neo – 31
Tilly – 30
Power – 25
1Hun – 13
OD – 9
Prince – 8
SW – 7
Bunch at 0
BD – (-1)
DV - (-2)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Back at 'er...

knvb said:
With one week remaining, Neo had better be shinning up MY Player of the Month plaque.

I'll get right on it. :rolleyes:
I'll put it next on the list of things that i never intend to do. :D

Solid Evening Last night for myself. Especially considering i lhad to use my brothers arrows as i misplaced mine.( i checked couch not there. :D )

3 diddle offs last night. Quite amusing to watch. Not so nice to be in when you hit bull to save your life.

Dj James total non factor last night as noone even knew he was playing his usual brand of shite.

Pool idiots only there for about 15 minutes and then we had the whole corner to ourselves for the evening.

Prince didn't stab anyone, although i think he was close to getting me once.

OD with the 140 total for the Brandi's passes(I'm available anytime if you want someone to go with) :D

Good night anyway. Nice to finally meet Scud, even if the executioner didn't make an appearance.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neo said:
Prince didn't stab anyone, although i think he was close to getting me once.

Try 42 times ............ it was a good thing for you though that I hadn't played in two months or I would've surely got you. Cheers for the lovely Stella glass by the way.

Shoc-king arrows for myself last night :rolleyes:. Started the evening (sober) by lump-ing our favourite English punching bag (or is that me ?) and then was outclassed by Tilly and couldn't finish against Neo. I was sure after the 118th attempt to finish, I would've buried 'er but it was not meant to be.

The certain lowlight of my evening was going through a roadblock over the Granville Street Bridge on the way home. Fcuking cnuts. How shite is it when you're going over a bridge and you can see the flashing lights 100 yards down over the hump and there's a median separating either lanes of traffic ? Great ........ anything to drink tonight ?? Hell no. Carry on. Cheers.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes indeed, congratulations to Tilly for finally stepping out of the shadow of the Executioner and living up to his expectations.

I do however, feel a little robbed this morning. My question is that if you knew you were going out for dinner and that you probably wouldn't be able to make any of your scheduled times, why not post and say count me out? Instead we play and then wait, thank god we decided to pull the chute when we did with regards to your ouster from the tourney or we would have still been witnessing Tilly, Neo and The Power diddle off.

Well done Walks on sticking it to the man.

ODwhoisgrumpythismorningandwhosheadhurts

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prince,
Indeed well done to going through a roadblock half cut without trouble :rolleyes: .
I guess the stella glass wasn't on the passenger seat then. :D

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
90 fcuking minutes to get the cramps. Thanks Bravedart you wanker.

Congrats to The Power for beating me in a good second round match and to Tilly for claiming the big prize.

Tilly would have had a hard time explaining to the cops that he had only been drinking Castrol G.T.X.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neo said:
I guess the stella glass wasn't on the passenger seat then.

As a matter of fact it was but I quickly covered it up with a t-shirt that I had in the car. I thought that maybe seeing a Stella glass might be a dead giveaway :rolleyes:

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say a very entertaining night last night, could have been better if I could hit the board. Oh yeah BD is my new favorite player, hang on he was always number 1 in my heart :mad: .

Congrats to Tilly.

Cheers
1HUN

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Tilly on his Victory :D
It certainly shut Neos gob :rolleyes:
Well something fcuckin had to.
Well I played my usual load of Rubbish and I nice HOT PINK CALC TO BOOT :eek: :eek: The one win over tilly is not really worth mentioning.
And I see Bravedart didn't just Fcuck up his hair he decided to fcuck up the tourney too. Wank.
Anyway fun and games had by all ladies.

See you round like a Doughnut :wa: :wa:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some fellow named Ivan down at the Cambie told me it was a sure thing.

Should have known better than to trust a Russian.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Bravedart was probably playing for Tri-Cities Extreme last night. Why else would he fcuk his hair up with that daft half colored job if it wasn't to get into the dressing room.

Has the ethics committee decided on his fine yet?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for all the well wishes, lads. Double 6 was very good for Tilly. The loss against WW was very much like Greece's loss to Russia. I/They knew I/They was/were through to the next round so I put in the reserves and took the foot off the gas. Oh the irony, Dapo, of WW representing Russia in this analogy. :) You never can trust 'em. Otherwise an entertaining night despite DJ H Dumpty being rather subdued. How did the photos turnout, DI?

Tilly

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for replacing some of my tokens...

On a side note, K-nobby, are you finished playing with the darts crew, Jinks and Fasty, or over your Subway sickness to show your fricken face tonight?

We're short guys, again :rolleyes: :mad:

Carry on...
+SC

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to dissapoint lads, but BD will not be in attendance until at least 10:30 at the earliest. Have a coast league game against Slurrey. But once we win I'll be heading down.

Fcuk you all.........

If you can't read don't blame me for your ineptitudes.....

10:30 pm at the earliest, not latest, AND I said once we win, and well we tied hence the further delay.

Cnuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts