Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - July * All-Star Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking shamless those of you practicing.

There is a MAXUMIM 14 minute time limit on round 1 & 2 matches. The two must have an equal amount arrows thrown so they will be allowed to throw their last three arrows based on who went first. Both will only get one point each if no one finishes in regulation.

Brave Dart, I’ve been handed a ruling from the DCS ethics committee's committee on dodgy estimated times of arrival and yours has been deemed unacceptable. Your game is at 7:00 ya? 7:45 Half time 8 – 8:45 second half Allow 5 to 10 for extra time etc. I’ll give you 20-30 minutes or so to sort gear, chat and say good bye then a maximum 45 trip to Ladner. Your matches will start at 10:15 with or with-out you. If we start you right at your posted ETA members of your group will have to wait 1+ hour to play one match and everyone else would have to sit and wait an at least 1.5 hours then to top it off have to sit and watch you get humped 3 times on the bounce. Not acceptable.

10:15 or forfeit your first game.

8:30
Neo - WW
DI – DV
8:45
1Hun - SW
TP – SCUD
9:00
OD – SW
POM – WW
9:15
OD – 1HUN
DI- TP
9:30
DV – TP
TILLY – POM
9:45
NEO – TILLY
DI- SCUD
10:00
NEO – POM
DV-SCUD
10:15
SW-BD
TILLY – WW
10:30
BD-OD
10:45
1HUN – BD
11:00 – 11:30 – 3, round two matches
11:45 – Semi
12:05 – Final.

PS. Neo you're going to give your biggest competitor a new set of shafts before you play him? Well done. At lease wait until you play him first. It's all about keeping Tilly down and fcuking OD with a set of pink plastic 40 year old flights.

PPS. answer your PM

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
HOS, Who you got your money on????

I will be placing some bets this afternoon, with the hope I am as luckly as the Nations Cup.

I was thinking that Tilly and DI would be favorTITS to make the final, but after seeing Capt. with two pints in hand all Sat. night at the BIGMANS wedding, and hearing about the Motor Oil, I think that he has finally lost it, and may not get to far after winning him Group.
As for DI, if he stops by SubWay on the way to the pub for that little extra energy, he may end up in the can all night and not even throw a dart.

Well I would love to put some money on my favorite 1HUN, but he has missed the last few warm-ups, so it is a toss up. What does our Supporters Club Prez think, Smallsy, any comments on tonights action?

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know I gave my wife a pretty simple instruction when we decided to play co-ed together and that was... if I'm ever not there with you, dearest, never talk to HoS about me. Ever.

My body is a temple now and there is no chance my Fat kid combo will affect me as badly as that subway and hangover did. There is no overall winner bracket for betting, but there is group betting, HoS. smallsy is a pretty smart guy and I'm sure will take all the favourites to win their groups, so no doubt you’ll do the opposite

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
You know I gave my wife a pretty simple instruction when we decided to play co-ed together and that was... if I'm ever not there with you, dearest, never talk to HoS about me. Ever.

Well I had quite an interesting talk with her over a bottle of Merlot and some appy's. Nice lady, gave me some fantastic material for years and years of abuse on TTP.
So you still sleep with your TeddyBear.

hos :p

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you still sleep with your TeddyBear

Will the teddybear be making an appearance at the Landing tonite?

Does this mean nachos? The DCS charter has gotten way too complex since I fcuked off, but there's got to be something in there.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw You Captain said:
Will the teddybear be making an appearance at the Landing tonite?

Does this mean nachos? The DCS charter has gotten way too complex since I fcuked off, but there's got to be something in there.

Yes. This being the DCS there is always a fine being called for every week. :D

My body is also a Temple. The temple of Doom. ;)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A schedule. When the fcuk did the DCS become this organized. I thought we were a mickey mouse league and now look. A schedule. Prizes. Off-site betting facilities with odds. Apparently the question is when do we go online and have the live broadcast. For christ sakes, what happens if you are a late for a scheduled match. You fcuked???? or do we play whatever we can when we can.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk the schedule. Double-In has nothing better to do than digest the fat kid combo, doze off under his desk, visit the toilet 18 times a day and dream up posts that no one reads or cares about. We're all adults now aren't we ? We can sort out who plays who when we get there .........

~The voice of reason :rolleyes:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Fcuk the schedule. Double-In has nothing better to do than digest the fat kid combo, doze off under his desk, visit the toilet 18 times a day and dream up posts that no one reads or cares about. We're all adults now aren't we ? We can sort out who plays who when we get there .........

~The voice of reason :rolleyes:

Your the voice of reason like i'm the voice of anorexic's everywhere. I do however agree with what you said.

Next note:

Highest 3 dart total of the night to recieve 2 passes for 2 to Brandi's downtown.(Married guys exempt i guess :rolleyes: :D :p )

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your the voice of reason like i'm the voice of anorexic's everywhere.
Fcuking hell did Neo just post something funny? I really must be sick.

Walks, fcuk you! You'll follow it or be disqualified you two faced cnut. How dare you quote the code of ethics then slap the face of the league that enforces it. Fcuking hypocrite. It shouldn't be that tough for you to follow... Christ, you'll only have 3 games anyway.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a consultant to the Ethics Committee, I agree with most of it but let's be honest ...... a schedule is a little over the top ....... even for the DCS.

A schedule has in fact nothing to do with the Ethics Committee so I'm not violating anything you fcuking control freak :D

I may have only 3 games tonight as I haven't played in ages but if you do remember at the last 'tournament' we had, the Prince won the 'B' Cup losing a very, very close 3 game series to you in the semi-final ...... you fcuking wank.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't mind the schedule to be honest. Rather than having people moan about sitting out for 30 minutes it seems that everyone, except those of us who will be waiting for Bravedart, has a pretty even mix of sitting and playing.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Long fcuking wait between games 2 and 3!

don't be late Bravedart or I''ll call the forfeit.[however better to play you and get a nice little bonus point for the skunk] So don,t be fcuking late.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I might have to whip home for some warmup arrows during the hour break between 1Hun and Bravedart. Just in case you forgot Sidwinder, you are shoc-king. You're welcome.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD and Neo both make me laugh in one day???... what the hell did I eat?

Actually I noticed both of your schedules before I came on and will make a few adjustments to see if I can break up the wait a little. Shouldn't be to hard.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best I could do lads, with two players restricting me with arrival times. I tried to make the the guys who have the entire group there on time play first and the others second. Some of you could even adjust your arrival time as well. 1Hun and OD for instance. We can always change things up when we meet, but this will give a format anyway and I'm all about format.

8:30
Neo-ww
DI-DV
8:45
DI-Scud
Pom- ww
9:00
SW-1Hun
TP- Scud
9:15
DV-Scud
Tilly-Pom
9:30
DI- TP
OD-SW
9:45
Neo-Tilly
DV-TP
10:00
Neo-Pom
OD-1Hun
10:15
SW-BD
Tilly-WW
10:30
1Hun-BD
10:45
OD-BD

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't help but notice, and NOT that I'm complaining, but our illiterate friend WW has been awfully silent today. Where's all the talk of cnuts and England?

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A friend said they saw him marching down King George Highway trying to get a deal on a new calculator as a pit bull had eaten his other one.

As long as he dosen,t pull a Poland and leave a group of 3 to fight it out.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to all, I'm sure that I'll be losing a few tokens here and there... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0