Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dart Dropping

I would try to throw a couple at you, but I doubt I could throw one hard enough to pierce that fury coat that you call "back hair".

hos

Me, pick up Jinky, do you want me to have to get back surgery too?:p

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I were in the back of a net, picking me up would be routine for you.

I'm just scared you'd drop me.;)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Short version of last nights event

10 players,Pitchers of Long Island Iced Teas. Nuggets.Pointsetta punting..A pissed off DI an unbeaten Power a part time appearance by Tilly, Nuggets, a pissed off Prince, and a dodgy DJ.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
must have been a late nite...

twas the day after dart night and all through the ttp house,
not a creature was stirring not even one of you louses.
so put on your housecoat, put on your socks.
knvb, givem' a kiss and so good-bye to walks.

prez.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm here in body only. My mind is in detox at the moment. Hoping to get my mind back by New Years. i fear that it's gonna need a lot longer before the head is clear again.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Struggling ......

Did someone do a pumpkin on a pointsetta ?

It may have happened :rolleyes:

Jammy fcuking bastard ........ :mad:

Oh SW .......... when I say ring me on my mobile to let me know if there's any roadblocks, that means call me on my cell. Thanks for the call ......... I had a lovely sleep in the Landing parking lot, Cheers .......

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dearest Supporters club members,

It wasn't really that late of a night compared to others, but it was tremendously long. Everyone but Whirlwind had showed up and I'm not so convinced he wasn't there with how wound up everyone was... ok me..... and Prince. When will the Landing learn to have small arrangements be it , pumpkins or poinsettias around a bunch of angry, shitty, dart players, and then serve them beer on top of it is probably not such a good idea? I hear they're going to rename Landner Trunk to Poinsettia Lane.

4 hours of waiting and playing, waiting then playing and then waiting some more with the worst excuse for a record spinner in the universe, or England, blasting a various mix of Cnutry then AC/DC followed with some 80's pop rock in the background is a bit much to take by anyone's standards. Some, obviously handled it better than others.

My particular performance started off like any other with two quick wins. A lumping of Neo followed by another W versus my favorite punching bag Brave Dart. I then had to face Tilly, and by watching his previous two matches, although winning them, I felt pretty good going in. We had our usual close game with the lead being swapped back and forth (sick) until the bastard pulled another 3 dart special on me. I swear he saves his best and quickest finishes for me. I'm now 1-6 and O-fer since August against him, although I think that was the last time he was out. Fcuking part timer is really getting on my tits.

That game set the tone for me the rest of the way. Angry. I then lost to Power, who was playing very well at the time and then beat OD in another close match where it was toight down to the end and a race to be first to finish (as you do in darts). I also stuffed Sidewinder in there someplace, him and his fcuking ugly flights. By then I had had about enough of not only darts but the flat draft beer they were passing off, waiting 20 minutes between playing, my ears had been assaulted and not exclusively by the Prince this time, but the fat fcuk in charge of the music and I had wanted to take my red book and go home. I decided to stay to extend my win streak against Prince first. Bad idea. Fcuking lost to the tosser and heard about it after too. In the bar, then in the car on the way home, text messages the works... Fcuker.

Oh well, I was due for a blow up and it had been a month plus since I lost more than twice in a night so with that out of the way I can get back on track again. I think it was decided we were going to take a pass on arrows next week for the All-star break and I guess, Christmas, but try and pick up a night on the Monday or Tuesday before New years eve.

Power 8-0
OD 5-3
Tilly 3-0
DI 4-3
BB 0-3
DV 0-3
SW 2-4
Neo 1-5
POM 5-3

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm calling bullshit Sidewinder, you simply forgot to ring Walks on his mobile didn't you. What did you do with your mobile? Did you turn it off so no one could ring you?

A pretty rough morning as could be imagined after my play fell off so severely towards the end of the night. I wonder why? Not quite into the pitchers of Long Island Ice Tea like Sean (Who the fukc is Sean btw:D ). Lost to DI in a close one, missed my first chance to finish and then he did. Lost to the POM in a stinker although I believe he had one or two good numbers and then looked disinterested against the Power and had to muster up all the restraint that is possible after abou 9 beers not to pull a Prince and hasten the renaming. I bet dart night at the Sundowner never sees trays of popcorn sprayed across 64th. At least we have that.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by One Dart
Lost to the POM in a stinker although I believe he had one or two good numbers and then looked disinterested against the Power and had to muster up all the restraint that is possible after abou 9 beers not to pull a Prince and hasten the renaming.
Nice run on.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I an English teacher today? No. Fukc off. I did notice you spelled poinsettia correctly. Had to get the dictionary didn't you?
BTW, did you like the text messages sent to your mobile yesterday?

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you Mr. Vader for getting those special flights;you are a gentleman. b.t.w. what were you doing roaming around the Cobalt?

The flights got their first taste of victory against Neo and 4 points to boot.Great finish St. George.

The 3 pointer against the Prince were also sweet.If you can't finish Mr. Manchester stick to reffing.

3 of the 4 losses were close and caused the opposition to sweat a little.

Great scenery last night. The cheese distribution was also great I think,but 1 plate of nachos and 10 piglets makes for not much to eat.

Will make my triumphant return to the circuit on Jan. 14 2004. Don't freeze your nuts off while I'm gone boys.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on the circuit and to our ever growing fan base.

Sidewinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0