Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DCS Dart Night - December

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Tilly, that is the best gift I've got this festive season next to my 6 pack of Fruit-of-looms. :rolleyes:

I won't be able to make it either. It would seem no-one (really) deserves the POM despite Power's 8-0 effort last time out. Maybe our first session in January we can use as a warm up tourney and a POM decider. We could have (depending on numbers) a single game knock out best 2 out of three final for Decembers POM. The Sundowner, where I lumped WW on Boxing day BTW, has now installed 4 chalk boards to go with their 4 dart boards. Yes, 4. Could make for a good venue. I'll buy the Na-chos.

All in favor for January 7 say, Tilly is a cnut.

Tilly is a cnut.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DI,

Please bring your "flights" tomorrow night... the St. Jame's Well has 2 boards and we could get some good pics for your website :D

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly is a cnut.

As long as I don't have to coach that night(I don't think so at this time), Tilly is a cnut. See you then. BTW, if you have nothing better to do, go to the PDC website and listen to matches in the World Championships. The commentators are brilliant. Hell, you can even wager on Willhill on every match. They are now in the third round....

Tilly

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They usually re-broadcast the tourney a week or so after on Fox Sports World. I've also got $10.00 on John Part to win at 6:1

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky on throwing $10 away. No one will beat the REAL Power. He is too focussed this year. I don't even think Part will make the finals this year....

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PDC Website

Tilly,

Can you post the link to the website please ??

Thanks, The Prince .....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your betting is as good as your finishing against me lately.....

FLASH TAKES SHINE OFF PART

Mark "Flash" Dudbridge caused the shock of the Ladbrokes.com World Championship with a thrilling 4-3 win over defending champion John Part.
Dudbridge produced the best darts of his career before digging deep in the final set to win the match 5-3 after Part had twiced battled back from behind.

Dudbridge showed he was not going to be overwhelmed by the defending World Champion recovering from some slack darts and a break down to take the first set 3-2 and send a warning to Part.

"Flash" was really in sparking form and he took the opening leg of the second leg against the throw with a brilliant 116 finish - T20, 16, D20 to leave Part bewildered.

Both players held their throw in the next two legs before Dudbridge produced a superb 112 check-out - T5, T19, D20 - in the fourth leg to take the second set and leave Part with a real uphill task to keep hold of his crown.

Part fought back showing he was not going to give up his title easily winning the third set 3-0 with a 100 percent check-out ratio after Dudbridge missed costly doubles in the first and third legs.

The number two seed levelled things up in the fourth leg crucially breaking Dudbridge's throw in the fourth leg after the opening three legs went with the darts.

Dudbridge refused to buckle under the pressure of Part winning the opening leg of the fifth set with a magical 122 check-out, but Part responded holding his throw in the next.

Both men held their throws in the next two legs before the qualifier held his nerve in the deciding fifth leg to take the set and move within one of victory at 3-2.

Part showed his mettle winning the opening two legs of the sixth set, but Dudbridge hit back in the third leg breaking Part's throw to keep the pressure on the champion.

"Darth Maple" did not let the pressure affect him hitting straight back in the fourth leg to tie things up at 3-3.

Dudbridge punished two missed darts a double by Part in the opening leg of the deciding set to take the advantage, but Part kept pace by levelling up in the next.

Both players held their throws in the next two legs to send the contest into sudden death and it was Dudbridge who grabbed the crucial break in the eighth leg to take the set 5-3 and seal a famous victory.

Captain

If anyone can upset the Power, perhaps Dennis Ovens or Ronnie Baxter......

Captain

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Your betting is as good as your finishing against me lately.....

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock

If anyone can upset the Power, perhaps Dennis Ovens or Ronnie Baxter......

Him out of the Two Ronnies?

He's gotta be at least 75 years old by now!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure, Walks, you dart stabbing cnut......

www.planetdarts.co.uk

Hopefully that does it.

Now, Walks, could you please send a PM which tells me how to get rid of all the unnecessary files(thumbzilla etc.). There were several steps which I can't remember and of course can't find the printout which had the steps on it......Cheers.

Captain

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Dart Vader

Hey Dart Vader i hear you got a Dart Board for Christmas?You better start practicing Buddy:wa: :wa: The Texas Instrument will be back in the New Year with a Vengeance.I would like to request a name change also?I know longer want to be referred to as Whirlwind:D I am now DIAMOND GEEZA:wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk sakes

Are you fcuking kidding me? You can't pick your own fcuking nickname!!! If that were the case I would want the name His Greatness. Fcuking tosser aren't you. You're stuck with Whirlwind and are damn lucky we don't go with the name we call you when you're not there... and it ain't Diamond Gezza.

Next thing you know Prince will want everyone to call him Beckham. :rolleyes:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly's a cnut. Although my 8-0 performance was the dominating story of the last 12 months :rolleyes:, I agree that not enough darts were played to proclaim a POM. I guess 4 dart boards could require a one-time return, but just as with playing at Delta Golf Course, I know we will regret it.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow ..... it just get better in here.

I am now DIAMOND GEEZA :wa:

Please put this into the DCS Archives as the most absurd comment ever published in the D.C.S. thread. Fcuking Shoc-king.

Since when does anybody, especially a dumb cnut like you have any say on what name you'll have ?? Fcuking moron ......

Next thing you know Prince will want everyone to call him Beckham.

You're fcuking hilarious cnut. Maybe we should call you fcuking Zidane as he's quite well known for throwing a bike here and there :rolleyes: . Fcuk me, has all the rum & cokes you've pounded over Christmas somehow fcuked you mentally ?? Wait ...... don't answer that.

Here's a fcuking question for you ?? Did your dad give you rubber tipped ball point pens at work so you can't accidentally :rolleyes: poke your own eyes out ?? Fcuking imbecile ..... let SCUD translate that for you.

Back on topic, Tilly is a cnut and so all the rest of you .......

Becks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0