Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 9

Who is your MOTW?

• Stolo Utd. vs. LUFC Young Guns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Rock Utd. vs. NFS Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not on the team itself, Im just on call up for the night. Our time is 6:30 pm before them, but its nice the 8:30 times as well... Get to watch football all day, then have dinner as well.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im not on the team itself, Im just on call up for the night. Our time is 6:30 pm before them, but its nice the 8:30 times as well... Get to watch football all day, then have dinner as well.

Knights to hand White Rock a solid munting then celebrate at Mody Dicks after

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 3 - 2 dynamo

Good all around game. Hard fought by both teams. We went up 1-0 five min in on another goal by MM. They equalized on a corner header that hit the post then right back out to their player for an open net. 1-1 at half.

Dynamo take a 2-1 lead 15 min in on a nice finish inside the post. Then our new signing took over, with a crossbar, couple great saves by ratvay, the equalizer and the go ahead goal with 15 min left. Shut it down from there.

Dynamo worked hard tonight. Not too chippy except for one bad one that may have done the knee of our centre mid. We will find out.

Key win for us. On to play two more top teams in 2 weeks. Need these wins to keep pace.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 3 - 2 dynamo

Good all around game. Hard fought by both teams. We went up 1-0 five min in on another goal by MM. They equalized on a corner header that hit the post then right back out to their player for an open net. 1-1 at half.

Dynamo take a 2-1 lead 15 min in on a nice finish inside the post. Then our new signing took over, with a crossbar, couple great saves by ratvay, the equalizer and the go ahead goal with 15 min left. Shut it down from there.

Dynamo worked hard tonight. Not too chippy except for one bad one that may have done the knee of our centre mid. We will find out.

Key win for us. On to play two more top teams in 2 weeks. Need these wins to keep pace.

I have lost the will to live

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
8:30 on a sunday night is so dumb, plus all of our injuries means we'll have 11 guys tonight unless we find some call ups. looks like coyotes have a good chance tonight.
#nojokes

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yep were at newton tonight then south surrey like you guys next week. There should be a league rule that states no team can kick off after say 4 on a sunday.
Whats wrong with late games on a Sunday? Yeah it sucks cause you guys gotta cross the bridge... better than early morning hungover games...

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 3 - 2 dynamo

Well Stallion, all those runs didn't pay off.

Now I'm sitting here on my third bag of doritos, sulking like a heartbroken teenager. House Arrest's description is pretty accurate except that we ******** (*******-expletive) gave them the first two goals. I can't remember the last time a outside midfielder grabs the ball at the sideline and diagonally cuts across the entire field then straight to the six yard box and nobody ***** in touches him. NOBODY. Unreal. The next gift is a routine clearance that our defender absolutley ****s the bed and rolls a perfect pass to the new signing, a meat eating only soccer player. I've never seen such a perfect set-up, hell Stallion could of finished that, double hell so could of JBN. The last goal was sweet but it shouldn't of gotten to that point.

We should of finished earlier and we got progressively worse as the Nomads got stronger, but it still sucks that we squandered the lead. Most of the chances that they had were off free kicks, the result of the same guy going down REAL easy anytime near a Dynamo. You can't give that new only meat eating player signing free kicks at the top of the box. Wise words to live by. However, we should of been able to hold the lead and we didn't, and the Nomads played real tight at the end.

Now I'm on my fourth bag of Doritos, until next time Stallion........

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stolo United A vs. Langley Utd Young Guns - 6-0
BC United A vs. Guildford FC Marga - 0-0
White Rock Utd A vs. NFS Knights - 7-0
Surrey FC Coyotes vs. NFS Inter - 9-0
Langley Utd Dynamo vs. Peace Arch Nomads -12-0

Hey you dirty little piggy you gonna predict more scores next week?

My prediction was way off..... I would have guessed this bottom feeder match would have been WRU by a dozen or so but hey guess your team brought their A game.

Oh well, keep looking up..... Into my golden shower.......... Epic piss-take fail

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey you dirty little piggy you gonna predict more scores next week?

My prediction was way off..... I would have guessed this bottom feeder match would have been WRU by a dozen or so but hey guess your team brought their A game.

Oh well, keep looking up..... Into my golden shower.......... Epic piss-take fail

Weather it was by 1 or 12 didn't your team still lose?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arty isn't playing with the Dynamo anymore, at least he wasn't on Saturday.

Good guys over there with the Dynamo, especially Subby, pegleg, etc, lots of work ethic and intensity, just missing some of that final finish/skill that we had with a few of our guys.

Really they couldn't do much in the last 30 minutes as we did our best to dominate possession, get the 3rd goal, then kill the game off. They had one or two subs and we had 4 guys with some real quality coming off the bench... I think that was the difference.

It should also be noted that Ratvay made three or four nice saves including one he had no business making, as did housearrest.

we'll take the 3 points and continue our efforts to continue to get better and more consistent.

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arty isn't playing with the Dynamo anymore, at least he wasn't on Saturday.

Good guys over there with the Dynamo, especially Subby, pegleg, etc, lots of work ethic and intensity, just missing some of that final finish/skill that we had with a few of our guys.

Really they couldn't do much in the last 30 minutes as we did our best to dominate possession, get the 3rd goal, then kill the game off. They had one or two subs and we had 4 guys with some real quality coming off the bench... I think that was the difference.

It should also be noted that Ratvay made three or four nice saves including one he had no business making, as did housearrest.

we'll take the 3 points and continue our efforts to continue to get better and more consistent.

This really hurt us in the last 20-30. We ran out of gas. Should be a good rematch. As mentioned your goalie made some game saving stops as well in terms of momentum. Especially that partial break we had in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0