Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 9

Who is your MOTW?

• Stolo Utd. vs. LUFC Young Guns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Rock Utd. vs. NFS Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are my picks for week 9:

Stolo United A vs. Langley Utd Young Guns - Doubt this game gets played if ours was cancelled.
BC United A vs. Guildford FC Marga - BC Utd gets a helping hand from Marga in the relegation battle.
White Rock Utd A vs. NFS Knights - Knights keep on rolling.
Surrey FC Coyotes vs. NFS Inter - Pretty obvious MOTW, with Inter winning decisively.
Langley Utd Dynamo vs. Peace Arch Nomads - Old Johnny gonna get burned! I know you're lurking.... :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
YG's, BCU, Knights, Inter, and a close game for us and Dynamo.

MOTW is a no brainer... and I think it's gonna be Inter by a lot more than others might think.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
played for the Knights friday night, and the coyotes are a very skilled team, they move the ball great and have alot of patience and don't panic, but they usually have one guy who tries a heel pass or a flick at the end of their passing plays that screws it up. They're fast but not very physical, and like to play balls to their wingers. A physical and fast counter attack game is how we beat them friday. Lots of room in the middle to attack.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion, you have pulled me out of 'lurking', the div.2 site needs more poor opinions and knobs to fill your day sitting behind a desk and counting all your money. Speaking of which, a little wager perhaps...?

We will be ready to go, it should be a blast. I give full props to Inter, it was 1-1 for 70 minutes but they kept coming and coming. They handled their injuries well, no cheap shots or verbal tirades, the english guy up front was very calm.

Well Stallion gotta go for a run if I'm going to keep up with you......

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN, I've entered the vortex known as TTP, looking forward to our tilt agaisnt the 'defectors' from the hood to the club where the milk and honey flow. Sorry no changerooms or washrooms and we will charge you for parking.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
JBN, I've entered the vortex known as TTP, looking forward to our tilt agaisnt the 'defectors' from the hood to the club where the milk and honey flow. Sorry no changerooms or washrooms and we will charge you for parking.

Peg leg you are a dynamo?

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stolo United A vs. Langley Utd Young Guns - 6-0
BC United A vs. Guildford FC Marga - 0-0
White Rock Utd A vs. NFS Knights - 7-0
Surrey FC Coyotes vs. NFS Inter - 9-0
Langley Utd Dynamo vs. Peace Arch Nomads -12-0

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg leg you are a dynamo?

Arte, you are killin me, refer to Stallions first post of bait on hook. Don't worry though, I have a few tricks up the old turtleneck and cord sportsjacket for the Stallion.

We miss you Arte, hope you are doing well.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Arte, you are killin me, refer to Stallions first post of bait on hook. Don't worry though, I have a few tricks up the old turtleneck and cord sportsjacket for the Stallion.

We miss you Arte, hope you are doing well.
Ahha, captain blazing b's himself, nice. Miss you guys too.
Need another dynamo voice,
2 redneck country cousins from across the bridge are trying to tag team me on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0