Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 13

Who is your MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What if it comes down to goal difference, goals scored, or head to head with you guys for the last provinical spot, unlikely i know but i wouldn't of guessed 6-0 woulda been the score line.

I would understand that, but I don't see a provincial spot in White Rock's future. Hell, if we're close to the top 4 by the end of the season I can't see us doing anything like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No disrespect I.S..... But 3-0 is no sure Scoreline, especially after they gave away 3-1 lead last week... And once a team gets to 5-0 then its the "honourable rule" a team lets off...

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 1 ACBC/Coyotes 1

Some MLS quality striker tied it up for the Yotes in the longest 3 minute injury time EVER. Can we start a collection to buy the Yotes some corner flags? They have the poles just no flags...anybody? :)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No disrespect I.S..... But 3-0 is no sure Scoreline, especially after they gave away 3-1 lead last week... And once a team gets to 5-0 then its the "honourable rule" a team lets off...

If you would have been at the game you would have known at 3-0. And I've since been told that it was after the 4-0 goal that your coach switched formations, which is worse. I don't even care if a team lets off, take Inter for example. The still continued to score against us after the win seemed assured, but they did it by continuing to play the way they had all game. The didn't sub off defenders and put in more strikers, they just kept playing. I don't mind that, even though it sucks getting shite on. If your lot would have just continued to play the game as is and beat us 6-0, I have no issue whatsoever. But you didn't, (I keep saying you, even though you weren't there. You know what I mean) you moved to a more attacking formation to run it up. When the 5th or 6th goal gets scored, one of the midfielders runs up to the ball rolling back out of the net and blasts it back in while everyone is cheering like you won the fcuking world cup. 2 days after and still pissed.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you would have been at the game you would have known at 3-0. And I've since been told that it was after the 4-0 goal that your coach switched formations, which is worse. I don't even care if a team lets off, take Inter for example. The still continued to score against us after the win seemed assured, but they did it by continuing to play the way they had all game. The didn't sub off defenders and put in more strikers, they just kept playing. I don't mind that, even though it sucks getting shite on. If your lot would have just continued to play the game as is and beat us 6-0, I have no issue whatsoever. But you didn't, (I keep saying you, even though you weren't there. You know what I mean) you moved to a more attacking formation to run it up. When the 5th or 6th goal gets scored, one of the midfielders runs up to the ball rolling back out of the net and blasts it back in while everyone is cheering like you won the fcuking world cup. 2 days after and still pissed.
WRU Noobs! Brutal.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

LOL... U guys are funny.. Nomads bring this on themselves... "HYPE HYPE HYPE". 2 years of reading that shite... Take it like a man... Still pissed 2 days after getting blown out 6-0 in a Div 2 fraser valley game tells me U need to get a life or at least take the first step "getoverit" and move on to next week. U come off as an under achieving whiner! Dont get me wrong, having high expectations is a good thing, however you best be prepared to back that up. Perhaps to many on your squad are happy to get that coveted participation ribbon at years end?

Problem:
Nomads are under achieving

Solution:
1) Fire the coach!
2) Pick up a couple whitecap cast offs.
3) Beg Carihore??? to comeback cause u are clearly an average squad without a premier quality player on you team.
4) Retire

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL... U guys are funny.. Nomads bring this on themselves... "HYPE HYPE HYPE". 2 years of reading that shite... Take it like a man... Still pissed 2 days after getting blown out 6-0 in a Div 2 fraser valley game tells me U need to get a life or at least take the first step "getoverit" and move on to next week. U come off as an under achieving whiner! Dont get me wrong, having high expectations is a good thing, however you best be prepared to back that up. Perhaps to many on your squad are happy to get that coveted participation ribbon at years end?

Problem:
Nomads are under achieving

Solution:
1) Fire the coach!
2) Pick up a couple whitecap cast offs.
3) Beg Carihore??? to comeback cause u are clearly an average squad without a premier quality player on you team.
4) Retire

Maybe if you weren't a retard it would be easier for you to understand. The whole Hype thing from last year was us playing off other people, it wasn't us saying we were the greatest or anything. We've approached this year the same, but have had more injury problems than I can ever remember a team having. I'd be shocked if any of our guys are happy to just participate, and if you don't want to win, why play?

I was thinking about trying to get the coach fired, but he brings the beer so it's a tough call. I think we'll let him stay ;)

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm suprised your squad is still in the fraser valley.. I was sure the Nomads were going to take their talents to South Beach in the off season.

P.s 6 - Doughnut looks like happy to participate to me.. Perhaps a training session dedicated to running the scottish mile for a full 90 minutes would tell more about who's in and who's out.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm suprised your squad is still in the fraser valley.. I was sure the Nomads were going to take their talents to South Beach in the off season.

P.s 6 - Doughnut looks like happy to participate to me.. Perhaps a training session dedicated to running the scottish mile for a full 90 minutes would tell more about who's in and who's out.

We almost did. ESPN cancelled our "Decision" show, and with the sour grapes decided to remain in the FVSL for the time being. And believe me, the guys playing weren't happy. But if you must know, we had exactly 5 normal starters for this game, with one of those starters actually playing in net so I'm not sure that counts. We had 2 U-21 guys that had just played the game before, and 3 of our guys played the game before too. Over half our starting line-up played in the game before, and with Paul hurt we had no subs. We busted our asses, but clearly did not have the gas in the tank. We outplayed them in the first half, but couldn't put one away, they scored their 2 times in our end. And then we ran out of gas, and it shows in the scoreline. I'll have to ask, but I can't remember anyone being happy or jolly after the game, saying they were happy to have a run for the last 90 minutes. But I could be wrong.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

if you guys are asking a team to lay off after 3 goals then get the fukc out of div 2 and go play div 4.

if we can smash 10 past you we are going to, and we will on friday

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you guys are asking a team to lay off after 3 goals then get the fukc out of div 2 and go play div 4.
And Boom goes the dynamite!

sh0rty_oo7

Nov 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well I hope you don't, because there's a lot of better things I can think of doing on a Friday night than getting bent over in Maple Ridge. And we're going to have to pay $8 for that? I hope we get 11 players...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I hope you don't, because there's a lot of better things I can think of doing on a Friday night than getting bent over in Maple Ridge. And we're going to have to pay $8 for that? I hope we get 11 players...

By a transponder then getting bent over comes cheaper:fwew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0