Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 13

Who is your MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1-1 Young Guns
Really close game that ended in a fair result for both teams. Both teams had alot of good chances but the keepers were the motm's for both teams imo. First time playing these guys without no chippy shite, both teams kept it clean and it was a real good game to be apart of. Now onto a bore fest against Marga :rolleyes:

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 4 - Stolo 0

Good game for us, definitely not an easy game, they ran hard for the entire 90. We scored a nice goal in the first half, we weathered a good 10 minute storm to start the second half but a bad OG really took the steam out of them. Very funny all our guys sigh 'ooohh' feeling bad for the guy and stood dead still for at least 10 seconds, I was the only one cheering- hope Karma doesn't get me.

That took the sails out of them but a few great saves by our keep preserved the shootout. We only had two subs, thanks to the wiley veteran call- ups, Wagner and a very well well behaved Robby.

sh0rty_oo7

Nov 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK OK, I'll give the match report for Nomads 0 - 6 WRU...

WRU played well, definitely wanted it. Defensively they were solid and they came in with a game plan. They knew who on our team to mark tightly and didn't give much. I didn't even get a shot the entire game!

Defensively we were a mess. We only had 1 of our starting back 4 there, and housearrest out meant our starting left back had to go in as keeper. Our starting center mid pulled his quad playing in the d1 game just before - so that hurt us too.

All in all a depleted line up, mixed with a hungry white rock team meant disaster for us. The first half was close, WR got one after 15 on a scramble in the box and another late in the half. I think WR scored on their only 2 shots in the first half. Once they got their 3rd in the 2nd half our D decided to leave each other hanging and 3 more breakaway/through ball goals to seal it. I think they celebrated more on their 6th goal than any other but maybe that player doesn't score often...

We seem to be getting a weaker lineup every game this season - Good thing Marga is going to help with the relegation =)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i knew wru would give the nomads a hard time, i just didn't know it would be a 6-0 thrashing....wow. looks like nomads have some work to do....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shorty is pretty much bang on, it didn't help that I was injured too so I couldn't move around too good. Worse than normal anyway ;) Really wish we get them in cup and shove a 10-0 score down their throats. It's pretty fcucking clear we were just going through the motions at the 3-0 trying to get through the game without any more injuries, but their coach is yelling to switch formations and push more guys up front? Are you fcuking kidding me? A day later and I'm still pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shorty is pretty much bang on, it didn't help that I was injured too so I couldn't move around too good. Worse than normal anyway ;) Really wish we get them in cup and shove a 10-0 score down their throats. It's pretty fcucking clear we were just going through the motions at the 3-0 trying to get through the game without any more injuries, but their coach is yelling to switch formations and push more guys up front? Are you fcuking kidding me? A day later and I'm still pissed.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At 3 nothing, where WRU is in the standings, I'm wanting a few more balls in the net if I'm them too.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
At 3 nothing, where WRU is in the standings, I'm wanting a few more balls in the net if I'm them too.

Why? What does that matter? I understand you don't fold and let the other team have their way, but to switch to a 3-4-3 to score more is brutal. Bag of dicks they are.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why? What does that matter? I understand you don't fold and let the other team have their way, but to switch to a 3-4-3 to score more is brutal. Bag of dicks they are.

What if it comes down to goal difference, goals scored, or head to head with you guys for the last provinical spot, unlikely i know but i wouldn't of guessed 6-0 woulda been the score line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0