Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 D2 MOTW Week 13

Who is your MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's your pick for MOTW? If it's anything other than Inter/YG's you're an idiot :)

PAU Nomads vs. White Rock Utd. - Should be interesting, we'll have our full team back (I think), but could be without Housearrest.
Coyotes FC vs. BC Utd. - Coyotes to good for BC, it would be nice if they could have a full squad though.
LUFC Dynamo vs. Stolo Utd. - Although they've put some results up, Dynamo should win, especially at home.
NFS Inter vs. LUFC Young Gun's - Pretty obvious MOTW. I still don't see Inter losing, but it would be nice for someone to give them a loss.
NFS Knights vs. Guildford Marga - Even though TBL predicted a Marga win, I have a hard time seeing the Knights lose this one. Unless Marga uses that new offside rule to their advantage.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU Nomads vs. White Rock Utd- 2-2
Coyotes FC vs. BC Utd- no problem for coyotes
LUFC Dynamo vs. Stolo- dynamo in a close game
NFS Inter vs. LUFC Young Guns- we're missing guys to christmas parties, could be our first dropped points
NFS Knights vs. Guildford Marga- shouldn't be a problem but as TBL said the knights like to play down or up to the other teams standard.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU Nomads vs. White Rock Utd - 3-2, wru give nomads a difficult time, i wouldn't be surprised if wru come away with a point, or even 3.
Coyotes FC vs. BC Utd ...
LUFC Dynamo vs. Stolo- dynamo win by two
NFS Inter vs. LUFC Young Guns - cant have young guns win, inter should be fine.
NFS Knights vs. Guildford Marga- knights win with home field advantage here....not that it would make a difference :rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game just got a little tougher, with Housearrest now out injured. Luckily we have a very good back-up, but it also means he's not on the field. We should have Strength & Honour back in the lineup soon which will definitely help, but we seem to be dropping like flies, so many injuries.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game just got a little tougher, with Housearrest now out injured. Luckily we have a very good back-up, but it also means he's not on the field. We should have Strength & Honour back in the lineup soon which will definitely help, but we seem to be dropping like flies, so many injuries.

???
I thought you were the back up

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm 3rd string. Of course I'd also be a HUGE loss on the field ;)
With lyle in net and no HA, i have to give this one to WRU (also because they called up about 5 of the my teammates. So you will see a bit different midfield and back-line this time!)

Hurricane09

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
With lyle in net and no HA, i have to give this one to WRU (also because they called up about 5 of the my teammates. So you will see a bit different midfield and back-line this time!)

Lyle was an excellent goalie back in the day. That shouldn't affect the outcome.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said LJ was a bad goalie, I just said it sucks to have to take him off the field. Tough guy to replace, especially when we don't have any defenders to replace him with.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game just got a little tougher, with Housearrest now out injured. Un-luckily we don't have a very good back-up, which means he's on the field. We should have Strength & Honour back in the lineup soon which will definitely hurt us, but we seem to be dropping like flies, so many injuries.

doesn't seem to positive? what happened to team support.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, I meant no disrespect to Lyle. But he is not a goalie like HA (is what I meant to say). He is good dont get me wrong, but you are also taking off one of your strongest wingers and putting him in net now. hahaha, I sure hope that dirty Englishman Paul is playing!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, I meant no disrespect to Lyle. But he is not a goalie like HA (is what I meant to say). He is good dont get me wrong, but you are also taking off one of your strongest wingers and putting him in net now. hahaha, I sure hope that dirty Englishman Paul is playing!

Paul is definitely playing, his last game before Christmas for a reason I can't remember. Are you in net for this one?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was going to be, but I gotta work the restaurant for Xmas parties. But it should be a good battle between two teams really wanting the win!

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 4 - Marga 0

0-0 75 minutes in lol . I though we might be giving them their first win as promised, then we used our size ran a few of them over and blasted home 4 goals in 5 minutes

looking forward to next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0