Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S. Weekly Rankings

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same as last week.....

The rankings will remain in tact except that Sidewinder will move ahead of the Power because of his two victories. I am very tempted to drop Double In a few spots because he was actually playing against Mrs. Double In. Instead, I am just giving him a stern warning. NO MORE GAMES AGAINST THE FORK AND KNIFE!!!

Carry on........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries X after my little "ass man dance" I doubt the mrs. will ever play me again. :rolleyes:

What a sore loser, KNVB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since I was absent on Wednesday....

It is very difficult to pick the rankings. Therefore, I will leave the task to someone else........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1) Double In- The streak is over! Double in recorded a record of 8-2 sanctioned and 1-1 vs. The Executioner in his dungeon play room. Despite having to fight off poor lighting and snarly the snake plus other various Barbie accessories, Double In threw his first 180 and beat X in his own home. (or was it Barbie's?)

2) Executioner - Was unavailable Wednesday night. Junior mints or not the D.C.S rules are clear. If you don't show up to defend your ranking you a subject to getting dropped.

3) The Scud - Posted a 4-2 in a somewhat diminished field but did beat Double In in a close one. :rolleyes:

4) The Power - Beat everyone he had to

5) Ten darts from greatness - I'm still looking up some of the words he used, but it sounds like he thrashed the 'flame' 4-0.

6) Sidewinder - Had a real chance to do some damage on Wednesday, but didn't

7) One dart - showed up and smiled......... again.

8) El Nino - A disgusting no show.

9) Hurricane &Total Package - Both no shows again. T.P. seems to have a lack of respect for the D.C.S. and it's members. I'm just curious of how many chances we're going to give him.

Hurricane I know you get up early, but have you ever heard of a nap? I quite frequently take on while I play Scud. It can be done.

10) David 'The Calgarian Flame' Quigley

Welcome to all of our new Euro D.C.S. players.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCUKING BOLLOCKS

I am officially resigning my position in the D.C.S. Just because Double In doesn't want my name beside another D.C.S. record(most weeks at number one), I lose my spot. The number one ranking should never be tampered with UNTIL someone actually beats him more than the number one beats his opponents.

I am starting the new Campbell River Circuit on Thursday. This D.C.S. was crap anyway. It has a Dutchman who has stocks in Dufferin sports, an Englishman who should be playing lawn darts with his one-of-a-kind technique, twins who should stick to smiling and golfing, a French Immersion teacher who specializes in cheese puffs, a Irish John Lennon with a temper, a Fijian Fluffter who never shows up, and a Canadian who is more interested in a tremendous pair of tits, than improving his darts game. How the fcuk should someone of my caliber be subjected to this shite week in and week out? I thought so. You have no answer to this question of the ages.

So take your rankings and show them up fcuking arse.

Ex-Champ of the pathetic D.C.S.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tribunal....

I'm with the Captain on this one. I haven't a clue what he's on about but it sounds as though his words might upset some people and, since that's what I'm all about, I'm siding with him. And, with a record of 4 and 0, how the hell can my ranking be usurped by The Scud at 4 and 2? Perhaps the ex-champ of the DCS and I can instigate our own splinter league, an off-shoot of this so-called DCS nonsense. Seeing as the logistics involved are quite intimidating, the league would have to be conducted in much the same way inter-continental chess matches are played; one dart at a time.

You'll never believe this but I've just thrown a 180. Which is quite impressive, really, considering it's 8:16am.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Updated Rankings

That temper tantrum was as bad, if not worse than that of Hurricanes......

If you wish for others to do the rankings then be prepared for them not to go your way. See the little smiley face in the corner? That means it was a joke!

Do it yourself then I quit.
1) Executioner

2) Vacant

3) The Scud -

4) The Power -

5) Ten darts from greatness -

6) Sidewinder -

7) One dart - showed up and smiled......... again.

8) El Nino - A disgusting no show.

9) Hurricane & Total Package - Both no shows again. T.P. seems to have a lack of respect for the D.C.S. and it's members. I'm just curious of how many chances we're going to give him.

Hurricane I know you get up early, but have you ever heard of a nap? I quite frequently take on while I play Scud. It can be done.

10) David 'The Calgarian Flame' Quigley

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Such whining

I guess the stress of playing Mr. Mom finally got to the captain. Such a shame that he must take out his anger and frustration on the DCS membership. That was a Hurricanesque tongue lashing Ex. While Double In's #1 ranking was questioned by all except Double In (how can he claim to be #1 when the numbers 3,4 and 6 defeated him), only you had the bright idea to call him on it. As for the Campbell River DCS, won't it be fun playing against teenage girls! That way you'll never lose the number one ranking. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking for a bit less of a reaction....

I know you won't leave us X. You asked someone else to do the rankings and I did. I was looking to pick up the banter a bit, but it seems like I may have gone over the top. We know your the best :rolleyes: day in and day out. This is just another way you loyal X-men have come up with to throw you off your game.

I thought the rules were clear. You don't show you can drop rankings? The door was wide open I had to step in. It has happened to me and Hurricane. (Hurricane more) I was just going by YOUR words from last week.

OD and Co. You mustn't be to harsh on our now de-funked champion. His new role as head care giver to his two darling daughters have obviously got to him. As the new temporary "mum" of the house he has an assortment of new thing thrust upon him. Cramping being one of them.

Might I suggest some of these for those "heaver" moments like last night?

I'll see you all Wednesday ;)

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
solution

What a lot of controversy on the DCS. It used to be just about the darts, then the beer and the darts, then the darts, beer, and Janina.

I think I've got the answer to the woes: a sports psychologist. Is Tony Robbins still available? I understand he shares certain players' love for the Bristol Cities- every time he gets a new wife he springs for implants. Otherwise, we could try to get the Belgian (almost Dutch!) guy Retief Goosen sees. He might be booked, though, after Goosen's performance at the Masters.

But wait, if Double In and the Captain Crybaby are both out, that means that... Scud is number 1! Ex, get the belt out of the garbage and shine it up for the new champ.

...and ever since I been the Champ

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the rules were clear. You don't show you can drop rankings? The door was wide open I had to step in. It has happened to me and Hurricane

The rules are clear for everyone BUT the number one ranked player. There is a certain amount of flexibility in the interpretation of all the rules when it comes to the number one ranked player. Also, when the Total Package and Hurricane don't show up, they have no legitimate reason for the no-show. I have put my belt on the line EVERY week until Wednesday, due to my role as Mr. Mom. I even invited someone over for a warm-up match and let him score 180 on my board. What other number one ranked players would show such compassion for his fellow D.C.S. members?

I hope I can make it on Wednesday but I have had a little bit of luck at home, two nights in a row. If this rate continues, I might not be able to make it on Wednesday. But realistically, I will be available to torch the D.C.S. putzes, which will give me confidence going in to the Campbell River Circuit on Thursday......

I really can't believe some of you took my 'tirade' seriously. :rolleyes:

Executioner

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best 2 out 3

If you like you can stop by my place on the way home from school and throw a 180 on my board. :D

Following in the great ones foot steps, Double In

P.S. Something tells me I'm in for an "ass dance" on Wednesday.....:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I get sex for a third night on the 'trot', I will be supplying an 'ass' dance on Wednesday, whether I am winning or losing. :)

However, my depleted groin muscles may place me on the injured reserve for Wednesday.........

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wednesday[at the Buck]

Children. Children. Children!Hockey game starts at 4 p.m.,thats perfect.My recomendation is to assemble at the Buck. as usual; even without Janina;her replacement might be even more tasty;at least better than the double assed freak at the Landing! Besides the Hurricane has indicated he might come out of hibernation on wednesday but cannot make it any further than Steveston. Bravedart will also be there.Lets say 8.15,no earlier and no later.Captain we are all hoping you come up with the triple tonight.That might be another D.C.S.record! Cheers,Sidewinder.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HomeBrew always the level head. 8:15 it is. BTW I can't speak for others but 3 in a row would be a record around here...:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is not looking good at this point in time. It looks like the streak is ending at 2, which means my groin should be okay to throw a few arrows on Wednesday...... But you never know.......

Executioner

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain...

If I get sex for the third MONTH on the trot I'll do some shaky ass dance.

Fcuking tax season...:rolleyes:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmm...

Not that I'm looking forward to seeing myself plummet from the #4 spot (or #2 if DI and the X are still out;) ), but I was disappointed not to see an update. I know Double In shook you up last week Captain, and maybe the you've got mullets on the brain after the trip to Campbell River, but I think we need a return to the form that the Commish exhibited earlier in the season. Maybe Double In can post them again, he'd have another record to enter.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Number One!

As nobody else is claiming it the Sidewinder claims the number one ranking this week! Maybe this will trigger some postings.

Sidewinder; who is soon taking his arrows to the other side of the Atlantic.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Number One!

Yes, the number one whipping boy and be-atch.........:)

The number one ranked player for the 12th week in a row...... Change the records to what they should be Double In. Thank you and I waiting for the new rankings. :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0