Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S. Weekly Rankings

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tournies and formats

I'd be happy to play in tournaments from time to time, but I don't really want to be spotted points. If someone else wants to keep track of the scoring and seeding, that's fine with me. I just want to play, drink beer, and enjoy the friendly service at the Buc. Otherwise, I will continue my strategy of luring my opponents into a 200+ point lead before mounting my comeback, 7 points at a time...

Ex, maybe Olga likes darts?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ibuprofen is my friend

SYC~ Screw the point spotting. I'm talking about proper seeds based solely on your own play, not weather you pissed the Captain off at school that day. Or sucked up to him by making your famous cheese puffs.

It wouldn't be all that different from the way it is now. The changes would be, instead of Executioner posting the results like this Scud 2-6 and Double in 6-2 it would be Scud 4 and Double 12

We would then take the points for the rest of the month and seed the person from highest to lowest. Start the tourney #1 vs. #12, #2 vs. #11......etc

What's not to love? Now I just have to come up with a point system for each ranking as we have it now. I'm thinking along the lines of Beat EX or your #1 = 5 Beat Double In #2 = 4, Hurricane = 3, El Nino = 2, Sidewinder = 1, Scud (sorry) = .5 These name/ seeds could easly change from month to month of course. :rolleyes:

Points will be forwarded from the tourney to the next months totals. The top four only. 4th place gets 5, 3rd gets 8, 2nd gets 10 and first gets 12 or 15 to start off the next month.

Brothers Scud I see you reading this stuff how about an little input. Your brother tells me you both "full of it" El Nino?

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
good idea

I think that a monthly tournament sounds like a good idea and as for spotting the lower seeds points, I figure that I need all the help I can get so if we set something up like that it will only serve to even out play, kind of like a handicap in golf. Attendance for the tournament though would be the only problem, what happens if for instance scud injures himself in a fit of rage on the golf course the previous weekend and is unable to play, how would that be worked around.

el_nino

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have not been out of town.
I have not been bitter.
I'm just not talking to anyone (except Yanina and Dana) until I am above Sidewinder in the rankings again.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1) Executioner
2) Double In
3) El Nino
4) Sidewinder
5) Hurricane(Yoko had a say in the drop)
6) One Dart
7) Total Package
8 - 15 - All stay the same because they didn't play......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sorry.......

The number 8 ranked player should be Scud with the rest staying in order........

I have a feeling that Wednesday could see a lot of action within the D.C.S.........

X

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here they are.......

Sorry for the delay.

1)The Executioner - posted a 7 - 4 record and was 2 - 0 against Double In.

2)Hurricane Mulgrew - He spanked Double In several times and beat the Executioner twice

3)Double In - see above

4) El Nino - he beat the Executioner and was very consistent

5) Sidewinder - he beat Hurricane for the first time

6) Scud - he battled gamely

7) One Dart

8) The Power

9) Bravedart

10) The Bulldog

Note: Vince "TheTotalPackage" Naidu has been given a suspension by the D.C.S. He was a no-show again on Wednesday, despite telling me on Tuesday that he would be there. The suspension takes place immediately......

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Question?

What if T.P. came crawling back and asked to play this coming Wednesday? Would we let him play? How long is the suspension? Not that I care if he plays, but I don't want light drizzle wasting his time pounding the crap out of The Total Putz when he should be getting slapped around by me. His time is so limited as it is. What if he was playing T.P. and Yoko calls then what? I have no chance to regain what little dignity I have left.

Looking for clarification. Double In.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indefinite Suspension......

There will be a special meeting regarding TP's lack of concern for the D.C.S. circuit. I am guessing his 0 - 5 record from the previous Wednesday played a major role in his decision to avoid the same fate. Time will tell.......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Due to the current controversy on the circuit, there will be no rankings this week.......

If someone else wants to do them, please do so. I have to get stuff planned for school right now.....

Executioner

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll give it a shot

1. The Executioner. - Solid week after week.
  2. Hurricane - Got thumped by Captain, but still beat* Double In Too bad he had to work early and left suddenly. :rolleyes:
  3. Sidewinder - big jump for the big guy. Posted a 6-4 record and beat the #3 Double In twice.
  4. El Nino - beat #3 Double In and played well.
  5. Double In. Posted a poor effort for him with 6-6. I dropped two places in the rankings as part of a plea bargain to avoid any possible fines or suspensions for starting a near riot.
  6. Scud- Can beat his brothers but no one else.
  7. One Dart -
  8. The Power -
    [/list=1] How's this? X any problems?

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
correction

I also beat Sidewinder, now a member of the upper echelons.

Double In, way to step up in Assman's absence. You just might be the sensitive guy we need to bring back peace to the DCS.

Maybe a bit hard on yourself at number 5, in spite of the wanker poll.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moving on up

Looking forward to the bump up from 8th. With victories over Double In, Sidewinder, One Dart, and the thrashing of Bravedart (coupled with El Nino's performance and Hurricane's no show) I am anticipating a big jump.:cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Executioner are you going to do the ranking this week or should we just draw names from a hat?

Waiting, KNVB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for the delay.....

1) Executioner - has been number one in the rankings longer than Stairway To Heaven was number one on the charts....

2) Double In - I am not sure why he is second

3) Hurricane - no show means a drop in the rankings

4) The Power - devastating form and beat everyone(except the Executioner) above him....

5) Sidewinder - still got the best of El Nino

6) El Nino - despite poor record, he had a chance to win every match

7) Bravedart - set a couple of records in his debut

8) One Dart - lost all matches, but he showed up and smiled

9) Total Package - the suspension has been lifted and made the rankings because he showed up.

10 - 15 - None of them showed up or played at all, so they are considered moot at this point in time....

Viva Las Vegas.....

Things are really shaping up. I told my wife and she said to go for it(Vegas of course).....

Executioner

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yes, the beer. :)

Also, he looked very interested when we were discussing Vegas with this beer in hand. The Total Package told me he is VERY interested in making this trip.....

Ex

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I brought the same thing up with Mrs Double In (Beer in hand) and she said as she turn her nose to me "as long as I don't have to go"

This is good yes?

Istilldon'tfancythedriveandwouldratherfly.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is a definite YES from your fork and knife.......

As for flying, the only problem is the restricted schedules of the flights. Driving could be a nightmare, especially with the 4th of July celebrations. Decisions, decisions, decisions.......

Viva Las Vegas

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0