Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you going shopping tonight DI? Sidewinder, Scud and I have indeed thrown at Speed's, I like the setup, not a bad place. Just don't have the wings right Tilly. OD's in.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just don't have the wings right Tilly.
Is that a rhetorical question? If so, I still believe you need one of these ? little do-dads at the end. ;)

Truth be told I'm out of shitty excuses to let everyone know I don't fancy it tonight. So, yes I'm going shopping. I'm also out for Bunkers on Sunday, I'll be busy slapping Regs all over North Vancouver. I believe you know the place Captain, it's just of Lonsdale.

Rib and wing on me next week. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, OD, I think I am out too. Let's try Speeds next Wednesday just to change things up a bit. I have to prepare for my basketball coaching debut tomorrow at Burnsview, as well as mark some cnuting unit tests.........I might even get a gobble if I play my cards right and time things precisely. Sorry, lads, but Tilly sees more positives to stay home tonight ! :)

Captain

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, looks like it ain't gonna happen this week. More of the BDCS with Scud and OD tonight.

Just to let you know, we saw one of the CDCS (Cannabis DCS) on saturday while golfing in tsawwassen. He said that since we were there, the tourney hasn't happened since.

Not a rhetorical question, simply a reminder to Tilly that the wings at Speeds are shite. I know this sentence belongs in Keeper's wings thread, but what are you gonna do. The set up is good and there is one tre-men-dous waitress there, let's hope she's working.

Are you going "shopping" at Bravedarts store?

isthatwhatyou'recallingitthesedays

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No nuggets could be as large as Janina's. She has actually been a pool player while the DCS has been at the Landing. You may recognize her. Hopefully she is there next wednesday.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darts tonight? Captain is tentatively, no wait, he now assures me that he is in fact in. Speeds? Sidewinder, you're the one who brought up that location last week and Captain tells me you will be by after your meeting. DI, I know that you had your birthday and all yesterday however that's no excuse to not come to darts. We haven't played for three weeks here and the BDCS is getting a little tiresome. Unfortunately Scud says he is tired and is being a whiner but perhaps pressure from the membership is all that is needed to drag his ass out for a few games. He can even buy me the two pints he owes me from the BDCS. Speaking of pints, maybe Captain will get around to getting me my case. Shoc-king. The freaking Super Bowl is over, you'd think that payment might have been made already. Weak stuff really. So to conclude, darts at Speeds. K-Pat in?

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
speeds

Sidewinder will go to Speeds sfter his Burnaby meeting is over. Cannot even speculate on the time but 9.30 seems likely.Will not have access to this site after 6.15 so if you wankers cancel out at the last minute I guess I will just have wasted a little gas and time.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The old man is online. You should at least get credit for all your posts under the homebrew moniker. 9:30 it is for Sidewinder. OD is hoping earlier. 8:15?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
8:52 for Tilly......BTW, how the fcuk do I get to Speeds from Richmond? Should I take the first exit, One DArt?

Captain who will try and pull Willis away from Yoko tonight but is not expecting much success.......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of pints, maybe Captain will get around to getting me my case.

Once you give me the value of FOUR pints that you NEVER paid me for STUFFING your SORRY ass in 21 and HORSE. Remember? Who will be picking you up for the next THREE months? Think about it, Mr. Studentteacherforthreedays.

Captain

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First exit out of the tunnel.

Follow River Road as it winds until you come to the village and can no longer go straight. Left at stop sign; you'll see it from there.

Approximate travel time from Casa Shamrock: 13 minutes 27 seconds.

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My name is John, I play the fool

Sorry gentlemen, I can't make it tonight. I wish I could say it was over a woman but it is due to the fact I was in a meeting until 6:00 today and I have another tommorow so I feel like just eating some supper and relaxing at home. Perhaps after my District Day stuff if over I will be able to get back into the circuit. All this for a spot on the resume. Fcuk!!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite. I'm not heading to Speeds tonight. Sorry guys, my bad.

Let me guess...
Tilly 4-0
OD 2-2
Scud 2-2
Sidewinder 0-4. Again.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong......

Doubleorderofnachosandribs In,

There were NO sanctioned matches tonight so there is no report. There was a cricket match though.

One Dart/Tilly 406 Sidewinder/Scud 60

Other than that, an uneventful night at Speeds. The waitress was very nice compared to previous outings at the Buck and the Landing. I like the set-up at Speeds and the boards are quality. I'm sure they had drink specials too but I'm not sure which ones......

Tilly

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
forgot the nachos

Captain.

You forgot to mention that the nachos were a B+ and well priced.

Certainly the best server since Janina.

Scud and myself both have bad backs from carrying each other last night.

Thanks for being a gentleman and not mentioning the handicap stakes event.

Cheers, Sidewinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0