Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We need you to come out next week RSC. You need to practice so The Power can be lumped by everyone on the DCS. Except Willis.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You heard it here first, The Power is .GUARANTEEING a win over Handi-Dart in the first DCS match they play after his hallowed return.GUARANTEEING.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm. Were you drunk? If you were, I'll give you the opportunity to back out. If not, no chance. From the thrashings that Scud has been receiving on the BDCS, he can attest to the fact that this ain't ever gonna happen.

I'll take the bill if I lose.

For everyone? Captain, you may want to hold off giving me my case until then. I will gladly accept 12 pints instead. I will also be happy to wait until then to pay you the four pints I owe you. No excuses.

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The name is Buffalobull

I was repremaded a while ago for not using dart names on this thread so Fdart and Rhinestone, figure it out. Perhaps next Wednesday would be a good time for my return. I am going to return the Lamar style retractable darts Peaches gave me, not that it will help neccessarily, for some better ones. I am also done with this District Day crap by then. I'm sure Scud, Tilley and Fdart will be at the day for at least half of it. Well worth my efforts and time. I look forward to a shoc-kingly untriumphant return to the DCS. To date my only win has been over Fdart in a non-sanctioned match. Brutal am I.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Generally I'm not drunk at 6pm on Sundays. Generally. I stand my statement. You will lose the first match we play. I'll try to be clearer for you, if I lose, I will pick up the tab for everyone for the evening.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Handi is obviously silent. I knew that he would never be able to put his money where his mouth (and large ass) is. The pots and pans have been rattled in his kitchen and he will fold faster than a South Delta basketball team when down by 8.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No silence. I accept your challenge and look forward to the free beverages I, and the rest of the DCS, will be enjoying upon your return. I wonder how much a black and tan is at the landing? I will disagree with one statement though. You made the bet Power. You opened your big mouth and put the bill on the line for you. Not me. I'm a poor student teacher. I can't afford to be buying nachos and club sodas. I win, you pay. You win, congratulations.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've already booked every Thursday off in April in anticipation of The Power vs. One Dart tilt. Every Thursday you ask? It's simple, I can't remember which day TP makes his return. :rolleyes: Either I'm getting totally shattered for free or I'm getting totally shattered for free.

They don't call me dine and dash Double In for nothing. :D

I'm playing b-ball at the Y tomorrow until 9:00 then I'll hop on my bike at meet everyone at (Fill in the time and place here) See you there. You know the place...

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wednesday April 9th. For those of you who OD hasn't already filled in, this will be a permanent move. I'm getting out of Dodge while I still can.

That said, the match will have to take place on Wednesday April 16th. As much as I want to face him right away, being awake for somewhere in the neighbourhood of 36 hours wouldn't be fair to my skills. That and I'll be drunk by the time night rolls around.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The DCS will be meeting on Wednesday April 9th. You will be there. That is when the match will take place. You will lose. I think that you are biting off more than you can chew by stating that you will be pinted by the evening. Let's remember that the Korea folk will likely take you out the night before you leave, then the 14 hour flight, then getting home. I'm thinking you will need a nap before the DCS meets and before you get 'faced. I will defeat you in the first match of the evening at around 8:13. We will have to make an early start so as to increase the size of the bill.

As for tomorrow, I think that a return to the Landing is possible. There is simply no need to have 80 year olds serving as and since the nucks do not play tomorrow, the cute waitress will likely not be working. DI owes a rib and wing and is still in possession of the $5 from the night of the 27 cent tip. BD are you in again?

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Firstly, its a Tuesday night. We go out on Saturdays. Secondly, my friends are spread out over an area that would span Delta to Coquitlam and work until past 9pm, not exactly condusive to meeting during the week when no one has a car. Thirdly, I will play when I choose to play. Since I've decided to make this more than just a friendly wager, which I might add you've backed away from, I determine when the match will be played.

Oh ya, and nice sentences Gary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0