Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe that we're letting KNVB get off with a
shite. I'm not heading to Speeds tonight. Sorry guys, my bad.
That's garbage DI. WTF, did you forget that it was wednesday? From your posts, it's pretty apparent that you were online on wednesday so you must have seen the DCS posts. Poor form. I can expect this type of behaviour from Parkhead, who had a legitimate excuse, or Clog Man, but not you. Weak. In other news that's weak, the combined 856 lbs of women, no it wasn't eight women it was three, and their sad excuse of a UVIC student teacher tonight at the Landing provided very difficult conditions to play in. Their incessant shrieking to anything eighties was nothing less than frightening. It reminded me of Willis responding to K-Pat's questioning of his clogs. It's quite obvious that UVIC does a poor job of preparing their future teachers since this young man couldn't even add. 274+274+308= 856. This was very apparent to Scud and I from the moment we walked in and heard the screeching coming from the direction of the tables near the dart board. "Them's fat chicks" I quipped to Scud. As for the Darts, the elusive 180 was nearly, but not quite, reached this evening as I threw a 140 with the third dart just above the wire and a 123 just outside the t20. Scud, after spankings in two cricket matches and four 501 matches, finally won the final leg of the evening. This was after turning down the opportunity to play for the bill. Oh well, $23.00 I'll spend somewhere else. Those screaming fat chicks will haunt my dreams tonight which means a rough day at work tomorrow. Cnuting fat chicks.:mad:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky One Dart,

It is not a good thing when the first comment you here about a girl or girls is Pounds!!

Glad I missed it.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bru-tal.

Sorry lads one more cop-out on an already shoddy list. We (Surrey United) have a game tomorrow vs. the bible thumpers over at Trinity.It'll be a nice change from the un-holy lot we played this past weekend.

Double In's fines
Rib and Wing.
Nachos.
Pitcher of ale.
Partridge in a pear tree.
Glass of Soada water.

What am I missing?

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unusual News!

Hey, here's something new!

Bravedart will, I repeat WILL, be in attendance tonight!

Will it be the Landing, the Buck or this new place Speeds?

Should be there between 9 to 9:30pm.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lets all lump bravedart.

Sidewinder will be at Speeds at 8.30.

Maybe certain peoples non attendance should be entered in the D.C.S. records thread.[if the cap fits Double In put it on.]

S/w.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, Captain and I were lamenting the fact that perhaps there would be no darts tonight but if SW, BD, and Scud have confirmed attendance and it's only 3:45, I'm in. How about it Captain? I'll help you make the teams up for the grade 8 hockey tournament tomorrow. BD, to get to Speeds, go past the Landing and turn right at the KFC. Follow that road through the four way stop and it is right beside Sharkey's.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bravedart why don't you drop in to the Landing en route to Speeds to see if you can bring a worthwhile entourage with you [blood relatives are acceptable]

Cheers Sidewinder.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SW, the solid bristols of our waitress last week were good for me although if BD wants to bring some other honies, I would be ok with that. You aren't curling tonight Scud?

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well,well,well;the Ladner bros. have much to answer for.Our server to-night;well!.She was deaf,had grey hair and must have been drawing C.P.P. and O.A.S. for at least 5 years. Shock-ing.

Sidewinder re-discovered black and tans and they were great. This fuelled the old man to his second win of 1993. thank you Bravedart. S/W also had 2 losses to magical finishes by the bros..

One Dart can post the cricket news ;it was good news!

Off to bed to dream about bygone days when we were served by the lovely Janina.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, she indeed set a record in the DCS for oldest waitress. Although Sidewinder, I'm not sure how long you will be able to keep your old age pension secret when saying such profound things as
Which board are we playing on?
halfway through the match.

The OD/Scud showdown was a little disappointing as the stellar finishing displayed in the previous matches was simply not there. Scud ended up winning so the records for yesterday were:

Scud: 3-0
OD: 2-1
SW: 1-2
BD: 0-3

I just know that BD is eagerly awaiting the return of The Power so that he can notch some easy W's. He should have beaten SW but the judicial recount of his D10 finish, I believe it was, and the subsequent hand clapping were rendered moot. Cricket saw the OD/SW team come back from a 40 point deficit in game one for the victory. Game two saw Scud and BD pitch a shutout but in the rubber match, SW came to play and when the old man is throwing trebles, fate is on your side. Scud and BD did make it respectable in the end though.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
There will be no easy W's. My Korean training diet of kimchi and dog, coupled with tireless hours of Tae Kwon Do and Komdo, have mentally and physically prepared me for the challenges of the DCS. No one will escape my wrath.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We play DARTS on the DCS. Eat all the dog you want. Do as much Kendo as you want. We'll be practicing and be ready to kick your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0