Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb if the service was that bad why didn't you pull another Dine and Dash? This sounds like it would have been a perfect situation for you to re-live old times.;)

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a bad idea. a. Speeds has a well lit two-board system, without the pool cue danger of the Landing. b. It is under 2 minutes from Casa Scud. c. While the talent probably isn't as good as the Landing, the waitresses are easier on the eyes.

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speeds it is. I will drag the Captain's sorry ass and still have him home by 7:00. Apparently, he has a dinner date with his wife. :rolleyes:

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no go

Cant beleive it's 2.03 p.m. on wednesday and that I am the first to post.

Attendance is extremely doubtful as I have a late evening appointment in Burnaby to-night.

I shall ride the crest of my 1 and 8 record this year to date.

Cheers, Sidewinder.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm out for sure and before you say it OD, I'm not buying you a rib and wing combo because of it.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perfectly alright DI, you see, you posted that you weren't going to be in attendance. So you won't be buying me a rib and wing combo but you will be buying me a pint for voting for you in the greatest soccer player on ttp thread.:wa:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to some on that thread, including fellow DCS members, Captain, Parkhead, and Homebrew, you are not. Oh well, I get a pint out of the deal and they don't.:wa:

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
solo night

Looks like Screw You will be diddling himself or at best with his brother only.[at least they are not Greek@]

S/W.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It certainly looks that way if Captain, Willis, and Parkhead are out. That's ok, the BDCS (that's basement DCS for those keeping score at home) will be in full force. I think that Scud is at the landing right now anyway so he should be easy pickings later on. Captain, Willis, Parkhead? No go tonight?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tilly is out. I just came home from my 9 - 3 job :rolleyes: and I actually have one last Socials assignment to mark. Report card cut off is on Monday I believe. So Tilly will be NUMBER ONE for another week. :) Sorry, gents. I'm pretty sure our game will be postponed on Sunday, so a trip to Bunkers could be in order. I will be staying in on Friday and Saturday night so I should have enough energy to go to Bunkers.

Tilly

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, there is something called the Superbowl on Sunday Captain. I don't really want to spend it at Bunkers with the best that Tsawwassen has to offer, but if you do, all the more power to you.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a meeting of the DCS tonight? Writing from the PE office at SDSS, Captain is at this point a maybe. OD is in. DI, are you available this week? Sounds as if Sham**** is in if it is near his house. Respond.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You Heartless Bi-atch!

What OD do you not care about me? No mention of me has BD very upset, so upset in fact that I will not be making an appearance tonight! Good luck getting wins over anyone else.

Sadly yours.

Bravedart

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sunny Steveston

Sidewinder would be pleased to get a chance at win number 2 in 2003.However with Chickendart out with yet another excusethis may not be easy.

If going to the Buck would entice Tilly out lets head that way.

Has anyone thrown arrows at SPEEDS yet? I was there for pints and fish and chips last saturday and the boards looked great.

Post if we are meeting tonight. S/W is in if we have a foursome or more.

Sidewinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0