Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tourney @ Bunkers = Shoc-king.

Well, not a very impressive showing at Bunkers tonight. The D.C.S did not represent its self well at all. Tilly and my-self got beat by a 3rd rate golf pro and a second rate drugy. The fcuking guy could finish though. 2 bowls and a D19 for the title.

Scud and One Dart, got the honorary consolation pint. For $10.00 each they got lumped 4 times on the trot and received a sleeve of pale ale for their troubles. (twice by Double In and Tilly :) ) As for Captain and I... a hard fought back door birth (sounds painful) to the finial only to lose 2 out of 3. We did however get our money back, but I think, had Tilly been on time and had more than a 3 dart warm-up, plus had his own set of flights and shafts it could have be a different story. Don't you Tilly?

I'll be back, but I say next week we institute a drug policy, and bring our own Flufter.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shoc-king. That is the only way that I can describe the darts tonight. I do though, with the help of Tilly, have a list of excuses to explain the poor performance.

1. There was no okey, it was a line of chalk on the ground.

2. The boards were green and black instead of red and black.

3. There was no Enrique Iglesias playing.

4. Members of the opposition violated the DCS substance abuse policy.

5. Said member who violated the substance abuse policy was playing from 7'6 a la Sidewinder.

As you can see, there are a number of reasons that clearly explain our poor showing. Next week we will be better equiped to deal with the hostile surroundings that Bunkers has to offer and will no doubt improve on our performance. At least we got a sleeve out of the deal, how about the two putzes who got nothing. Serves them right.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Definitely a shoc-king performance by Tilly. Double In carried Tilly through most of the matches but I was able to finish 3 times. It didn't help when I started off with a solid 11. I managed to start another game off with a solid 6. We will stuff those guys next time because we will more prepared. There will be a drug test at the end of the match to make sure no marijuana has been smoked. One Dart and Scud struggled as much as I did today. Anyway, we might have to make a trip back there on Sunday to try and redeem ourselves from today's weak performance......

Tilly

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Cpatain needed his secret weapon

knvb, I thought you brought a flufter, wasn't the Captain there.:) And why did he not drop a bomb at the end to distract his opponents. This seemed effective on Wednesday.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was thinking of trying to drop a bomb but my body was a sanctuary(sp?) today. That is usually the case. Anyway, we will not need my awful smells to get a win next week against those putzes. ****ing cheating drug infested bastards.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When Tilly's not on his game, NOTHING works. Thank Pete.

I'm starting to prepare for next week already, I've set up a temporary board in my garage, ala Sidewinder... I hope it doesn't effect my throw like his. :( Plus I've booked some time off this week to move Tilly's Christmas tree, I'll also be dropping off an alarm clock.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Return of the The Executioner?

I think that it is about time for the Executioner to come out of retirement. Only for the Sunday tournament though....... Tilly will be there in spirit but after his pitiful performance today, he would be a better spectator than player.....

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone should explain to Buffalo Bull that only nicknames are allowed in this thread, not usernames.

Knvdoublebeaker might get confused. :knvb:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good call Jinky. There is no question that DI gets confused easily. What about those of us who's usernames are our nicknames though?

I think that the Executioner needs to be brought out of retirement from his darts academy. Perhaps we need to bring a meaner DCS to the okey next week. How could we let those putzes from tsawwassen beat us? Terrible. Next week we will be better.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, chance for me tonight guys, I have to help Captain move a Christmas tree... or something. I do however have a get out of jail free card I can use for this Sunday's Tourney @ Bunkers.

Where I'm going to LUMP that 3rd rate golf pro and his hash smoking brother!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it fcuking Wednesday today?f

No, chance for me tonight guys,

Are we trying to start a league on Tuesday now? As for tomorrow, I am not available because we are going to the mall to have photos taken with Santa. :) I will play on Sunday again instead this week. Sorry, Sidewinder, but the Buck still smells from last Wednesday's gas attacks.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

For fcuk sakes! I took out the garbage today as well. :D :eek: I thought the neighbour fancy'd me, but she obviously was just smiling at my utter stupidity. ( Put that on a Tee )

As well as tonight, I'm out for Wednesday.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A shame really since when OD stopped by the landing last night for some quick practice, he was handed three free beverage and appetizer platter cards which are only good until the 23rd. Scud?

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beside's the two above who else is in for tomorrow.

I am, and I think we should head to the Landing to make use of OD fortunes.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I work until 9 but will go if there are others who are willing. I'll check the site when I get home, my eta would then be around 9:34.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0