Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

D.C.S Dart night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stay on subject

Willis 123456789;this is a darts site . We dont give a stewed fcuk about basketball on this thread! just because my son tells me you are a Sigma Chi does not mean you can stray off topic.You are very welcome at the Buck and maybe the Sidewinder can pick up an easy win.See you at 8.18 tomorrow.cheers Sidewinder.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like this will be the largest gathering in recent memory. WTF though Bravedart? Has someone been watching a few too many star wars movies?

CometothedarksideBravedart,Iamyourfather

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey dumbass O/D:

So we know that Willis is in but is the Captain?

Read up a few posts.
Captain Shamrock: Buck it is at 8:36.

Scud is in. Double In, nice to see it only took you a week to lose interest in parenting:eek: See you on the ochre(?)

Willis, looking forward to diddling with you, too. The DCS hasn't had a reliable punching bag since the Power packed his bags, and stuffing O/D in unsanctioned cricket is losing its allure.

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can always tell the good players

Firstly, I apologize for mentioning something other than darts. I just didn't want knvb to go back to my usually thread so I figured I'd TTP out of him here. Now I am an educated man, but having never played before, I can't speak intelligently about the mind games in darts. If it is like any other sport though you can tell the good players from the bad because the good ones either say they will win the day or simply say nothing and let their game talk for them. The poor ones looked for fresh meat with little experience to pounce on to try and make themselves feel better about the game they serious lack. Same goes for picking up women. Don't you agree Screw You and knvb. Shoc-king. Thank you.

See you at Buck

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look over there....

...and nervous little girls, try and deflect the attention away from them selves on to others. I will beat you tonight.

See you at the Buck chaps. 8:39.

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look over no where

Once again, I will play you in darts but I am going home after that. Please don't make me say it again. Thank you

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Captain. Is there another Spanish teacher at SDSS because I know that Willis couldn't have taught you that. Perhaps it was the little South American girl who "aides" Willis in his teaching.

Scud is on the way here, just arrived and we are gone.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the largest crowd in recent DCS memory welcomed Willis, or Mr. X, or radar or whatever the hell his name is going to be this evening. Most of us just shook his hand and proceeded to spank him but the Captain decided that he would welcome Willis by dropping tear jerking bomb after tear jerking bomb. He cleared the room on more than one occasion. He blamed it on the chili but Willis had it too and he didn't have to change his pants four times. Other than the fact that we will be fumagating our clothes, not a bad evening. OD went 4-1, not a particularly impressive display of darts but it got the job done. Since Sidewinder "accidentally" erased the records it will be up to the members to post. Good to see the new father out. Looking forward to next week.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, an eventful evening, at least in terms of what was coming out of my ass. It got to the point where I was starting to make myself sick. I had to give my head a shake a few times. I would like to apologize to all D.C.S. members for shoc-king smell that was lingering all night. It might have been part of the reason that I went 4 - 0 tonight and paired up with Double In for a span-king of Scud/One Dart. By the way, it was the first recorded SHUTOUT in cricket history. Scud threatened to leave after my 16th fart, but 'sucked it up' and finished the match. Overall, it was a decent night but we were all exceptionally average tonight. Willis is doing well at this point, considering he has never played before. The form is there and he just needs to get his own set of darts. Willis and Tilly will be practicing a bit over the holidays, since the Buck is right around the corner from both of us........

Captain

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Discusting.

It was much worse than putting up with the noisy hooligans playing pool on previous occasions at the Buck or being served the wrong beer by a fat arsed waitress at the Landing! Tilly that was discusting.I think you should back your apology with a big order of nachos at the next session [none to be eaten by you].

The darts were also discusting. Sidewinder went 3 and 3 but the only result that should be recorded was the welcome back lumping of the new daddy. All other games must have have far exceeded the legal time limit for a game of darts.

Willis 123456789 you were not much more discusting than the rest of us.A little practice and you might even get your first win.

Sidewinder also won a 3 man game of cricket against Willis 123456789 and Bravedart. This will be news to the rest of you as the fcuking game lasted so long that you had all left for home long before the game had concluded.

overall a night best forgotten

cheers,Sidewinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I was disGusting

At this time, I would like to welcome our newest member

William "Buffalo Bull " Tereposky. I think the name is appropriate, would you say, Willis? Here is a link that all darts players dream of. Of course, I have no idea how to post a video on here. Could someone help me if this doesn't work? Thanks, Keeper or Regs.

http://www.planetdarts.co.uk/ram/taylornine.ram

Let's see if this works. It brings chills down my spine,everytime I watch it......BTW, Phil "The Power" Taylor has won the World Championships 10 years running. Kind of like the Executioner being the number one ranked player every week until he retired. Now, Tilly Tompkins(Executioner's protege), will be perched at number one for quite some time.......

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not if Tilly keeps playing like he did last night. There will be much practicing in the coming weeks, word on the street is that Santa will be bringing a dart board this Christmas, and if Tilly is not on, or doesn't show up, the likes of Buffalo Bull (still B squared) may steal a victory in Sidewinderesque fashion, oh wait he doesn't cheat so that may not happen.

I do like Buffalo Bull though, good pick Captain. I guess that our Power and the real Power have something in common in terms of streaks. One is the world champion for ten years running and the other is at the bottom of the DCS for ten months running.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What did you think of the video, One Dart? Were you able to see it okay? When I watched it off the link, it wasn't as clear as it was from the original site. Still pretty amazing to finish in NINE fcuking darts. What was our record? I have to go check the archives but I think it was 18 or 21......

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9 - wow

Captain I believe you had a 21 dart finish vs. me. I can't get the link to work and would really like to see it any chance you can do something to it Regs? You know, do that thing you do. :eek:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe my best was a 24 dart or 22 dart finish against DI. I will view the video when I get home.

ODwho'sathisfriendshousewhodoesn'thaverealplayer

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD, aren't you a bit old to be having sleep overs? .

I downloaded the real player, but it's still not working, it's just fcuking with me now... it loads and loads and loads then says it can't find it anymore and closes. :mad:

Kind of like my wife. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0