Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Croatia vs the World

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can’t resist.

I guess I can attribute Bronco & CDK’s silence to embarrassment. And yes, they should be.

When I say, “You wish you could have and do what I do”, I am referring to a happy life I enjoy with my beautiful wife, 2-1/2 year old son, and the second one we are expecting in June. I’m not referring to the three warehouses my Daddy either bought for me or gave me. If you are actually proud that your Daddy buys you everything you could ever possibly want or need, you have serious problems. Fcuk, I'd be goddamn embarrassed!

It is all about RESPECT here Plato- of which you have so far not managed to garner.

Imperial Cup prediction: Surrey 3, Westside 2. Golden goal by Mike Evans. Should actually be a great match.

:eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Imperial Cup

At least two of the League's elit made it;) It is a bit of a shame the likes of east ender and johnnycro have no more bragging undefeated rights:rolleyes: but then again, CDK has posted their 3 Imperial Cup Championships and bragged about its importance... now it's moot because they lost to a better team??? suprise, suprise... just when 98.5% of all TTPers thought Bronco was a blatant racsist, this eastender chap begins a fcuking war!!! Muppet, next time you brag about owning 3 warehouses try to remember you previously posted you still live with mommy and Daddy... but I'm sure you really do... rrrrrright:rolleyes:

GetbentyouCanadianhatingchild:mad:

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude..

The reason for the silence is that those guys are not like you Cake eaters THANK GOD..they mind there own business..I'm reaaaaaallly happy to hear your happily married with a kid and another on the way..Before you pull a typical Cake move and speak without thinking the warehouses I own.. yes my parents have given me a lot of things in my life,the reason for that is they came from a place without a lot of money..to a country were they didnt speak the language and still became successful.And respect HAAA you think I care about your respect.. get lost..
Now Guinness you drunk wife beating Mick why don't you go fcuk yourself your replys are not even worth commenting on..your a moron

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stupid and disrespectful

It hasn’t been this easy to pigeonhole someone since Zenga was around shooting off his mouth.

Sounds to me like you’re disrespecting your parents. How does it feel to bring shame to them? I have no doubt they worked hard…just seems to me you’re a worthless freeloader. Fcuk…your parents probably don’t even like you. You’re like the black sheep of the family, aren’t you? I feel sorry for your parents- they can’t even brag to their friends about you because they are so ashamed of you. shite, I know I would be. Poor folks!

Come on EAST END ASS…say something else I can Take the Piss out of you about! THIS IS TOO FCUKING EASY!:D

BTW- can you Super Size my fries? :eek:

Oh yeah, Surrey United, 2002 Imperial Cup Champs. Blah, Blah, Blah...

Dizou

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness

I actually like your last post although you did lump me in with East ender and i don't really agree with what he has been saying. Also, i've never bragged about Croatia being undefeated or any such streaks because i know better. In Premier anyone can beat any other team on any given day, especially in cup.
As for my stance on Imperial cup, for me, it seems to lose the excitement once the final four are determined. The gap between the premier teams and the rest of the divisions doesn't normally allow for a real dark horse to get that far. The ICup just seems to be a premier cup and an extention of the premier regular season. The league seems to agree with me with the introduction of all the division cups.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JohnnyCro

Fair enough, if that's your opinion... as for lumping you along side that piece of garbage, my bad;)
East end ass, waste of space free loading wanker, I don't have a wife to beat on and I'm not a mick... as for fcuking myself, do you think I would leave the house if that was actually possible??? you have nothing of importance to say and can't TTP on anyone other than calling them names and boasting about living at home!!!seriously, your cool:rolleyes:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A New Thread is Required

Frig, we need a new thread to allow the rascist, "it's better in the old country than here", anti-everybody and everything Canadian, idiots to vent their unhappiness, venom and hatred.

Interesting to note the backgrounds of those who spout hatred of other groups. Judging by where some of them come from, I wonder how they arrived at their views of Canada and Canadians.

A lot of noise with little of value to say - the whole lot of them. East Ass, Johny Cro, Soccerplayer13 ("im 22 not 13" , sic) etc. What a disgrace to their heritage.

I think Surrey will triumph over Westside despite the presence of Guinness cheering them on from the bench.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just what I was thinking.

Please Continue to make yourself look stupid here East ender.

Go get em guys.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JohnnyCro & East End are Lurking

It's 2:55 pm and I see that these two boneheads are lurking on this new thread for skinhead wannabe's, hatred and venom. What can these two morons (who are only articulate on days not ending in "y") be up to now?

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats enough of this crap we are all a bunch of cowarsd hiding behind our screens..Keep up your bashing some of the comments are quite good I will admit..now my prediction Westside wins and Slurrey never sings after a win again...

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
East End Ass

We're all a bunch of cowards? Speak for yourself. Most of us who post here are very well known to others. It's you are hiding your true identity (kind of like the East End Superdud).

Hey, I keep posting and trashing Catboxman despite his death threats.

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

I heard about this site a week or so ago..so of course you wont know who I am .Let me know if you would like to find out who I am and all the bad things you wanna do to me...I dont care about the Catboxman and his threats.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
East End Ass!!!!!!

What I want to do to you? Where did you come up with that one? I don't make stupid threats. You may only have discovered this site a short time ago, but it is quite clear from every post you make that you have a lifetime behind you in being stupid.

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos

Banging your girl in the ASSASIN

When you deal with stupid people like your self and the rest of the whitetrash you hangout with...you tend to make stupid comments..For a guy who's married with a 2 year old son and another on the way you seem to have a lot of time on your hands..I'm not suprised you cakes never really made good family men..So I see thats its almost supper time for you so i will let you go dont want the Kraft Macaroni and cheese getting cold

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
EAST END ASS

You got the wrong guy. Now it's evident you have reading and retention of information problems in addition to dealing with issues in a calm and rational manner. I believe, if you check back to earlier posts, that Dude-where's-my-car was mentioning his family situation, not me.

I certainly have no intention of getting down there in the gutter with your type (white trash?, Kraft dinner?) as debating with people with limited intellect and debating skills always degenerates into name calling - just like you always do with your white trash comment.

Now I have to get back to work. Something more stimulating than conversing with the mentally challenged.

:p :p :p :p :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brutal

EAST END ASS: before we go any further, can you PLEASE make use of this website, then get back to us.

You really do need a better toolbox, man. Seriously.

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You got me on that one..Your right talking to the mentally challenged must be very hard work for you...by the way how is your mom...she still dating your best friend

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0