Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Croatia vs the World

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DUDE
thats a good one gotta save that one for the future..:D
Anyhow its been two great days of trashing and I know I said I wasnt gonna make anymore and I still came back...But I think its time to go on to something new..so I'll wait a few more days wait till I hear about another Canadian burn his house down with his kids in it.Maybe watch some more Jerry Springer shows to see how your family life is going..and come back and make some more comments

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
East End ASS

In case you hadn't noticed yet. You are the Jerry Springer show of TTP. You and your whole cruddy lot!
:p :p :p :p

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Real good there..wow you really got me ..man how will I ever get a comeback on that one...HMMMMM Well actually if I wanted my come back I would of told your mom not to swallow..Cruddy lot ehh good on you mate...Its pretty funny how only you and Dude who's my DAD are the only one who relly care to watch that show
Banging Reccos girl in the ASSASIN

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
East End Ass

Back already!! And we all thought you had crawled back into your rat hole to think of more illiterate ways in which to post and try and make your slimy useless points.

You possess the intellect of three people- Larry, Moe & Curly!

I've seen people like you before but I had to pay admission. At least this is free.

You have such a narrow mind that when you walk those lovely earrings of yours bang together.

I have no idea what makes you so dumb but it sure works.

If all you have are taunts about screwing someone's momma, wife or girl friend, you haven't got much. You are getting repetitive clown. And we thought the circus wasn't here until August.

You are the most illiterate, prejudiced, sick fcuk ever to hit TTP! The only notable thing about you is your illiteracy and incomprehensible posts. You make Sid look like a Phd in English.

If I were you, I would take a few days off and get some new material you classless halfwit.

At least your prejudiced partner, Johnny Cro, had the sense to look and not post. You should have followed his example.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
East Lurks Some More

Did we honestly think East End would disappear as he said?
Unless of course, he has no one to turn on his pc.
My guess is that he is busy trying to compose a comeback.
But that would be hard for his intellectual capacity.

Curious as he has been on this thread for quite a while.
Unless of course he's passed out from the plum shite he drinks.
Nevertheless we must always be vigilant as he is not far off.
The hidden message to East End Ass is all that's left for now.

;) :p

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im suprised you have paid admission to anything.. or do you get that with your food stamps.You can be the most literate person on TTP thats really good for you.At least my rat hole is bigger than the rental apartment you live in.And I told you once before growing up with White trash like you Cakes tends to rub off on some people.I'm not prejudiced I just dont like White trash like you .You may think i dont like Canada..thats not true I just dont like the lazy cakes like you.If your such a smart fella why you wasting time on a wee fella like me.And I really care that a punk like you thinks Im narrow minded...why dont you worry about getting your sister from the methadone clinic or taking your dad to his probation officer on time

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW

That took some time to compose. Brilliant for you.
What will that pea brain of yours think to say next.
A lot of white trash shite!! Not very original.
To think an illiterate assassin got in the country.

:p :p :p :p :p

Get the hidden message yet. That oughta keep ya busy.

EAST END ASSASIN

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well jackoff it doesnt take much to get into this country
Even let you critters in
Lucky wrestlings on tonight call the folks tv dinners for all
Fix that broken down t-bird in your front yard yet And to think you were insulting my smarts
Really why dont you
Earn a few bucks by teaching people those great codes of yours

But the big game is on now go Indiana
Until next time have fun
Maybe I'll see you at On the Roxx

:D :D :D :D :D

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
East End ASS: you screwed it up!!

Frig, that took a too long and you still screwed it up. Dumb
Unless of course you weren't trying my little trick.
Careful next time not to get a sentence that is tooo long.
Kind of easy to send a message if you can do it right.

Unless you are intellectually incapacitated like it seems u are.
Perhaps you will have better luck in future. No more from me.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy boys

East end is just upset at the new asshole we've ripped him. There is nothing sadder than seeing a Croat cry...or funnier...or as common!

Oh, I can't wait for the witty reply soon to come...

My parents are richer than yours!
I fcuked your Mom!
I have a big gold chain!
I play on a shitty, pothole ridden soccer field- complete with petting zoo and operating barn!
I drive a loud red car my Daddy bought for me!
I'm a freeloader!
My parents think I'm a failure!

Well, some of those aren't really his comebacks...

Slav

Mar 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top Ten Reasons For Being English

1. Two World Wars and One World Cup doo-dah doo-dah

2. Warm beer

3. You get to confuse everyone with the rules of cricket

4. You get to accept defeat graciously in major sporting events

5. Union jack underpants

6. Water shortages guaranteed every single summer

7. You can live in the past and imagine you are still a world power.

8. Bathing once a week-whether you need to or not

9. Ditto changing underwear

10. Beats being Welsh or Scottish

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lui was the best player to play in BC period. Wop league or not. Lui was at least 2 classes better than any player!!! Even you Burnsy you fcuking Irish pig!!!!!

Yes, I am an Irish pig and I thought he was 1.5 times better than all players but 3 times better than me.......

For the record, Peter Stipancik(?) was the best Croatian, if not the best player to ever play in B.C.

Captain

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flip a coin

The debate between Lui and Stipancic is one that always gets tossed around our community. You make a good point Shamrod...Peter was amazing, and so was Lui. Peter could score almost at will, and Lui always seemed to have the ball surgically sewn to his foot. had it not been for the numerous knee surgeries, he might still be playing. My vote still goes with Lui.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capt great shout!!!

I played under Peter for Croatia back in the day and even though he was a little older he was still an awesome player its too bad I never saw him play in his prime.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

I agree with you Lui was great as well you could see with your team when he was on the field we were a better team, I think he was a better keeper than me too.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter was in his mid-late 30's when I played against him. He could still control a game when he wanted to but obviously couldn't do it for long periods because of his age/health. He could turn on a dime and score at will.

I played one year with Lui on the 86ers but he never impressed me like Peter did. He had a lot of skill when it came to dribbling and beating players but his passing was suspect at times. It was still pretty good but not as consistent. Either way, they were both very good players and I am glad I had a chance to play against them.

Captain

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Captain, I am happy I had that chance too, even though Peter rans us like dogs at training.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0