Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Clinton or Trump

Clinton or Trump?

• Clinton

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
...oh well.. well... interesting posts... I have one in particular for this Trump lover and admirer that goes by the name of @Polska
Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------
To put in perspective, I actually had more problems and difficulties with the Canadian border patrol and agents than with Americans during the Obama administration. Prior to Obama it was always difficult. However, during Obama I felt a change of attitude. Even one day I entered the USA with an expired passport (yes, I forgot it expired). The American officer smiled and told me do not do it again. Sometimes they would even joke and say which girlfriend are you visiting this weekend?

One of the posters gave really good advice. Really be calm and remember that you do not have the right to enter the country. Just answer their questions and remember it is not your right to enter USA. It is a consesion and they do not have an obligation to let you in until they are satisfied that you are not threat.

White Canadians usually do not face discrimination in Canada; thus, they are not used to another person that looks like them given a different treatment. However, if you approach them relaxed and no entitlement they usually let you go.

If the conversation would start to be long, I even would make sure to tell him/her that I understand that he/she is doing her job and I was trying to cooperate to make sure that he/she is making the USA safe.

At least for me, the attitude of coming to them with "you have the right to not let me enter in the USA". I think that they get it and usually would let me in with little questioning, sometimes with a smile. I was travelling a lot to Seattle and Portland.

This will be surprising to you, but the Canadians almost always would give me trouble. Often search my car, asked me tons of questions, would be really rude, etc. Indo-Canadian and Chinese Canadians officers were the exception; they usually would be respectful and act with courtesy.

It usually would end when I would start to say things like, dude what your problem? I am a Canadian Citizen and I have the right to enter this country and why are you being so rude? is it because I was not born here?

I am think that I am not off on this one. Caucasian Canadians think that Trump and Trump supporters seem them as equal or partners. This is not the case. When it comes to citizenship, many right wing Americans do not care if you are Canadian or Mexican. You simply are not American and they will not treat you as equal. Hence, the treatment of @Polska daughter is quite normal.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are an idiot. In any, I mean ANY posts did I ever state that I support Trump, or even like his ideals at all? The man literally goes against any grain I hold dear and true on a social level. Fcuk you are stupid, and it has nothing to do with you not being born Canadian, you'd be equally just as stupid in any other country.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach go's to show how hard you will try to be accepted into a circle that will never have room for you , even when they're empty . Its quite sad really.

Thx for the short story though. It would probably hold a shed of credibilty if you actaully had facts.

My daughter is American . fcuk your a dumb stunned ignorant cnut that has no hope and little clue.

Try again?

Last edited:

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find this REALLY hard to believe. No fcuking chance that happened the way you wrote it.
You know when this occurred, I really realized that Obama has made significant changes to the country.
I actually was very happy for the United States.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach go's to show how hard you will try to be accepted into a circle that will never have room for you , even when they're empty . Its quite sad really.

Thx for the short story though. It would probably hold a shed of credibilty if you actaully had facts.

My daughter is American . fcuk your a dumb stunned ignorant cnut that has no hope and little clue.

Try again?
Oh yes... I want to be part of your circle. Watch this video and you will understand how I see all of you Trump supporters (yes, including @Dude).

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yes... I want to be part of your circle. Watch this video and you will understand how I see all of you Trump supporters (yes, including @Dude).

Its ok. You wouldnt be able to get in my circle. I had a big wall built around it.

Does your team score alot of goals off deflections?

I bet you'd be better coaching hockey

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach, what exactly have I ever written to give you the idea I'd be a Trump supporter?

For the record, about the only US politician I could support if I were American would be Michelle Obama. And make no mistake, she is a politician.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0