Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Clinton or Trump

Clinton or Trump?

• Clinton

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach

Your hate for trump has landed You on the usa watch list.

We have footage of two from Campo whom reside under your roof in conversation with you about Mr President.

We also checked and are happy to report you dont all share the same bed

cucatrumpsnowman.jpg

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
My question is Trump banned the very countries Obama dropped over 20,000 bombs on.....yet he is a racist...two years ago he was the biggest star on television and know body said anything...

If you want something that is actually creditable stop watching CNN and read the wiki leaks.
The shocking issue with this administration is that they themselves are the ones that losing credibility with their false, ignorant, or plain dumb statements.
From the Betsy Devos, to Kellayne Comway to Trump himself.
Shocking. Terrible. Very bad "hombres" in the White House now.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
hate?! He has made politics so laughable. I have laugh so much on the last few weeks.

He Got more done in a a month then bama did on 2 terms . like i said earlier. Enjoy your stay.

Fyi all all up for a good arguement and battle but pleaae refrain from posting the topleas male photos. I have no rebutthole for that shite

God bless

Last edited:

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
He Got more done in a a month then bama did on 2 terms . like i said earlier. Enjoy your stay.

Fyi all all up for a good arguement and battle but pleaae refrain from posting the topleas male photos. I have no rebutthole for that shite

God bless
oh yeah....your "so" called President has enjoyed more setbacks and defeats than any other president in the history of the United States. His executive order on banning muslims got UNANIMOUSLY defeated again just a few hours ago.

Next time that you take your daughter south of the border you better tell her that you are taking her to the United Islamic States of America!
.imgres-1.jpg
You know guys, you bigots are on the losing end of history. Canada and the United States too are in an irreversible trend.
Long Live Multiculturalism!

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
All of you are invited to the event below.
--------------------------------------------------
Safeguarding Our Communities, Upholding Our Shared Values

A Community Forum on Immigration and Racial Discrimination

Dear Friends,

We are pleased to invite you to participate in a community forum on immigration and racial discrimination. Hosted by S.U.C.C.E.S.S. and in partnership with organizations committed to the elimination of racial discrimination in British Columbia, the forum will feature a keynote address by His Excellency Artur Wilczynski, Canada’s Ambassador to Norway.

This forum stands against the recent incidents of racial discrimination towards newcomers and the alarming trend of racially-charged sentiments in the media, and their negative impact on newcomers, immigrants and long-time residents. We invite you, along with other partners, leaders and communities, to participate in the reaffirmation of our shared values and acknowledge the historic contribution of immigrants to the prosperity of B.C.

Event details are as follows:

Date: Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Time: Forum begins at 1:30pm and reception to follow at 5:30pm

Venue: UBC Robson Square (800 Robson Street, Vancouver)

We also encourage you to let your networks know about this important community event. An event overview is attached for your information and easy distribution.

We sincerely hope you are able to join us and add your voice to the day’s discussions.

Please find attached the updated Event Briefs (English, Chinese)

The webpages (English and Chinese).

· English: www.successbc.ca/communityforum

· Chinese (Simplified): www.successbc.ca/communityforum-chinese-simplified

· Chinese (Traditional): www.successbc.ca/communityforum-chinese-traditional

We’ve also created event briefs in other languages:

· Arabic: http://successbc.ca/images/stories/pdf/CommunityForum_EventBrief_Arabic.pdf

· Farsi: http://successbc.ca/images/stories/pdf/CommunityForum_EventBrief_Farsi.pdf

· French: http://successbc.ca/images/stories/pdf/CommunityForum_EventBrief_French.pdf

· Korean: http://successbc.ca/images/stories/pdf/CommunityForum_EventBrief_Korean.pdf

· Punjabi: http://successbc.ca/images/stories/CommunityForum_EventBrief_Punjabi.pdf

· Tagalog: http://successbc.ca/images/stories/pdf/CommunityForum_EventBrief_Tagalog.pdf

· Vietnamese: http://successbc.ca/images/stories/pdf/CommunityForum_EventBrief_Vietnamese.pdf

Here are our social media links:

· Facebook:

· Twitter:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have no idea.....

the history of USA debt before Obama 10 trillion.....Obama in eight years doubled the debt to 20 trillion.....How does USA get that money back? Ask your self this 45 million people in the USA are on food stamps...that's more then all of Canada combined.

Noble peace prize....

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have no idea.....

the history of USA debt before Obama 10 trillion.....Obama in eight years doubled the debt to 20 trillion.....How does USA get that money back? Ask your self this 45 million people in the USA are on food stamps...that's more then all of Canada combined.

Noble peace prize....
You are the one that have no idea and are giving "alternative facts" and stating scenarios that did not exist. Let me ask you. Do you really think that the Green Bowling Massacre existed? Because Obama did save the USA from the worst recession since the Great Depression.

The economy President Obama inherited was in peril. When he took office in January of 2009, the United States was in the worst recession it had experienced since the Great Depression. Nearly 600,000 American workers lost their jobs in that month alone, and the unemployment rate was creeping up towards 8 percent (it would eventually top out at 10 percent that October).

But by December 2016, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that 178,000 jobs were created the previous month, bringing the unemployment rate to 4.6 percent, the lowest since August of 2007.

Elise Gould, senior economist at the Economic Policy Institute, said the Obama administration's fiscal stimulus plan deserves credit for getting millions of Americans back to work, and for shoring up the safety net for the many remaining unemployed.

"Making those investments in infrastructure spending absolutely added jobs, not only in construction, but that also multiples out in all the fields that contribute to those industries," she said, such as equipment manufacturing.

"The other part was providing aid to states," she said, through measures like extended unemployment insurance available for displaced workers.

In a 2015 research paper, the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities calculated that the extraordinary measures the Obama administration took in the aftermath of the financial crisis, from stimulus spending to bailouts for insurance giant AIG, the financial and automotive industries, stemmed even greater losses in employment and GDP.

It estimated that GDP would have declined by nearly 14 percent, and unemployment would have climbed to almost 16 percent (compared to 4 percent and just under 11 percent, respectively).

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that CNN facts?

Do not exist? Are you for real? open your eyes....

I cant even start to give you facts as it would be pages and pages long....check out wikileaks were its creditable sources

Glad you brought of recession cause Obama has created a mess that will put USA in a state far worse shape then the recession. Tell me how they pay off 20 trillion?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that CNN facts?

Do not exist? Are you for real? open your eyes....

I cant even start to give you facts as it would be pages and pages long....check out wikileaks were its creditable sources

Glad you brought of recession cause Obama has created a mess that will put USA in a state far worse shape then the recession. Tell me how they pay off 20 trillion?
You are the one that need to open your eyes and start to see beyond your "alternative facts" and blinding ideology.

You can check the statistics from the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, and The US Bureau of Economic Analysis. Obama drastically reduced unemployment and brought economic growth back to the faltering US economy.
imgres.jpg

Obama not only did well of the economy of the country. Awarding him the Nobel Prize was a recognition from the international community for his positive attitude and the real change that he brought to the world political under his administration.

I understand that you Right Wing/Republican/Conservatives will never acknowledge and twist the facts before admitting that a Black President has proven to be one of the best presidents in the history of the US.

As for the clown that you have in the White House now.
I am not making this stuff. You can check on the news, press conferences or his own tweets. In only two weeks he has received sounded defeats in almost any front.

He has lost soundly on the immigration bans. He has alienated needed allies (Australia, Germany, Mexico, and Nato). Mexico is not paying for the wall. The military operation in Yemen was a disaster with the loss of lives, military equipment worth 75 million dollars, losing the privilege to run operations without supervision, and the mockery of militants.

Yes, I am not making this up. The White House staff can not even turn the lights on on the White House. This is the level of incompetence of this administration.

You really have to be dumb when it comes to running a government when you can not even understand the constitution of your own country.

-------------------------------------
Trump expressed today:

“If the Constitution prevented me from doing one or two things, I’d chalk that up to bad luck,” he said. “But when literally everything I want to do is magically a violation of the Constitution, that’s very unfair and bad treatment.”

Lashing out at the document’s authors, Trump said that “America is a great country, but we have maybe the worst constitution writers in the world.”

“Russia has much better constitution writers than we do,” he said. “I talked to Putin, and he said their constitution never gives him problems.”

“The situation is very unfair!” he added.

In an ominous warning, Trump said that, as of Friday, he was putting the writers of the U.S. Constitution “on notice.”

“I don’t have their names yet, but that’s something I’m looking into,” he said. “These jokers are not going to get away with this.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@The Franchise . I really do not know if laugh or cry for the USA. This is just beyond stupid and embarrassing for a nation that once was the leader of the world.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/thoma...that-the-constitution-makes-presidenting-hard

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay everyone - it occurred to me what has happened. Due to inclement weather, we have not been able to play soccer, thus we have been cooped up a little too much at home. The wife is wondering why we are on the computer so much, and then asking us to do chores, blah blah blah. And so we look at how to occupy our time. Frustration ensues and the next thing you know, we want to talk about politics and issues of position. This is not a natural state for us, and it is yielding bad results. We should be focusing in on footy, tits and other distractions, all the while having a chuckle. Go have a pint, watch some footy and put an unusual effort into pleasing your missus. We can make TTP great again.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay everyone - it occurred to me what has happened. Due to inclement weather, we have not been able to play soccer, thus we have been cooped up a little too much at home. The wife is wondering why we are on the computer so much, and then asking us to do chores, blah blah blah. And so we look at how to occupy our time. Frustration ensues and the next thing you know, we want to talk about politics and issues of position. This is not a natural state for us, and it is yielding bad results. We should be focusing in on footy, tits and other distractions, all the while having a chuckle. Go have a pint, watch some footy and put an unusual effort into pleasing your missus. We can make TTP great again.

Respect your opinion but If I told u trump was appointing Sara Palin aka Nailin Pailin as ambassador to Canada could I sway your vote?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, I live in the middle of this shyte. You guys are just on the outside looking in with a Molson in your hands.

I can't believe Trump stiffed Palin after her rapping endorsement of the orange ape. I bet there was a hell of a conversation that went on there:
SP: Donny - I supposed you, now I want you to make me chief of staff
DT: Sorry, Sarah - you are even too crazy for my cabinet. You're fired.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0