Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Champions League 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
head-shake.......

Walks,

Reality check time. What you are now attempting to do is reason with someone who has diarrhoea of the mouth and constipation of the ideas. Good luck with that.

You should consider refereeing.

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

chelsea have had a tough time with Prague on both occasions, William Gallas Bailing them out in the 85th minute in Prague .. and what a chance he missed to win it this time, i think chelsea were more concerned with just at least getting a draw.

yes sunday will be a good one, i want to see some goals though, IF a draw id like to see 2-2 like last year at the bridge - what a game that was.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bless you son ......

Fasty,

I will try that refereeing thing, thanks ....... rumour has it though that you've got to be able to take a punch.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
result!!!!!

your always talking stupid useless shite ...

Excellent, I knew eventually it would start to sink in and one day you could make a pisstake all of your own accord. Well played that man.

I must say I like and admire the path you've chosen. Self-deprecation is very noble.

No, that's self-deprecation. Only slightly different from self-decapitation, admittedly.

Don't lose your head in all the excitement, Vinny, I remember the heady, halcyon days of my first proper pisstake too.

Not that anyone else will.

Haven't posted it yet.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty,

Really living it up over there eh?

Don't tell me you're at work at 12:30am.

If all you are doing is posting on here and watching footy on tv, you may as well be here:D

Daz:D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tweet! Off topic, offside and fresh off the fcuking boat! We've got it all today on TTP! Yay, this is fun. For about five minutes there Fastshow was moderating with a vengeance (as opposed to moderating with a head cold, or worse, a case of the clap like usual). I want in. Which one of you fcukers lives in a glass house I've got a rock to lob through it.

Champions league is shite, the B cup is where it's at.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vincent:

Perhaps we got started off on the wrong foot.
Possibly the one in your mouth or the one that will be up your ass should you piss me off any further. :D

My point is, dear boy, is I FCUKING KNEW YOU'D ALREADY QUALIFIED.
That was the fcuking joke man.
"Yes, Vinny, how did Chelski do?"
You know, being sarcastic on Walks' comment?
Get it?

Also, the other inside jokes were taking the piss about the Russian Rubles flowing into the board's pockets and the fact that I've resigned myself to the fact my beloved Rangers are out.
My comment regarding Belvedere, in case you don't know (which is stating the obvious actually) is a high-end Vodka I would now enjoy.
Again, taking the piss that I would actually support Chelsea.

God, did you have to bite so fcuking hard?

Let me end of with one of my favourite jokes.
It may enlighten you on the situation here.
Advance apologies to the Captain, who knows I'm TTPing.

Paddy and Jock are walking along the street when they see a sheep with it's head caught in the fence.
Jock winks at Paddy and proceeds to take advantage of the poor wee sheep who is completely fcuked.
Pardon the pun.
Once done, Jock looks at Paddy and declares:
"OK Paddy, your turn".
So Paddy sticks his head in the fence.....

Have a nice day. :)

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF
your sarcasm is much to advanced for me then. rookie mistake

i guess your humour has taste, unlike fastshow's who is always a piss-taking.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a-one and a-two and a-three.....

Outstanding entertainment.

Dazza,

I don't know what you do of a Wednesday night but we don't get Peter Mansbridge over here.

Until Friday night.

Vinny, that's two half-decent pisstakes now, well done. I'll keep track for you on my wallcharts.

At this rate you may have done one intentionally by the time RF comes to the realisation explaining things to certain people is a collosal waste of his precious energy reserves.

Here's an idea, why don't you two have a race to see who gets it sussed first?

In the spirit of things, why don't you 'do one' now?

Is Marc Bircham in the Champions League with QPR?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Vinny

i guess your humour has taste, unlike fastshow's who is always a piss-taking.

What were you looking for then? A gay cookery site?

By the way Daz, if Celtic entered the EPL, they wouldn't win the League (and thus appear in the CL) but they would compete as they showed last year against Blackburn and Liverpool, two teams who finished higher in the league than your dismal, spineless Spurs.
Celtic would however win the league within 5 years for the many reasons I've posted elsewhere.

EPL 02-03

Teams Pld Pts
Man United 38 83
Arsenal 38 78
Newcastle 38 69
Chelsea 38 67
Liverpool 38 64
Blackburn 38 60
Everton 38 59
Soton 38 52
Man City 38 51
Tottenham 38 50
Middlesbro 38 49
Charlton 38 49
Birmingham 38 48
Fulham 38 48
Leeds 38 47
A Villa 38 45
Bolton 38 44
West Ham 38 42
West Brom 38 26
Sunderland 38 19

Just be thankful the Hoops aren't in the EPL as that would mean another 2 drubbings you mugs would have to suffer. But then you're used to that by now.

Back on topic, what the fcuk is a Spurs fan even posting in the CL thread for anyways? You shouldn't even be physically able to see this thread.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

That table counts for shite right now.

Look at where Blackburn are now for instance.

Celtic would not win the league within 5 years, but I admit that they are a huge club, in Scotland. They could be a huge club in England if they were in the EPL, as they have a huge fan base.

Right now, with their current team, I don't think they would fair that well in the EPL. My point in that ealier post was that there shouldn't be two teams in the Champions League from the shite Scottish league, let alone from any league. It's become a total farce.

It is debatable whether even the Champions from the SPL should get in. They should even go into a prelim round. But then there shouldn't be a prelim round....

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually agree that only Champions should be involved but that being said, why should the Scottish champions have to play a preliminary round if that were the case?

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

First off, it's nothing against Scots. Both of my parents are Scottish, which, I believe makes me a Scot, even though I have never lived there. So you and Bucky are stuck with me:D

It's just that the SPL is not up to much. The same can probably be said of some of the other leagues in Europe.

I really hope that you and the Gers do get into the EPL at some stage. Tradition is obviously in the way. But at the very least both of you, and perhaps an Irish team (Wimbledon tried to move there a few years ago when still in the EPL, and they could have been called WimbleDublin:D ), and you would have a fantastic setup. Think of all the fans that travel across from Ireland every weekend to watch games in the EPL.

It'll probably never happen though.

Daz:cool:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dazza

It's just that the SPL is not up to much.

Well that's actually the first time you've backed up any of your broad statements and quite frankly it's not up to much either.

Celtic would not win the league within 5 years

Why? Because Dazza says so that's why.

Arse will fail again in the knockout stages

Bucky,

You and Celtic are only in the Champs League because you are in the Scottish League.

Martin O'Neill is coming to manage Tottenham and a rich Fairy Godmother is going to give us lots of cash,...blah...blah...blah

Why? Because a little bird told Dazza.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fu*k off

Dazza, your not scottish trust me I've met you. Time you had a wee sit down with your so called parents.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

I'm glad you are catching on:D

Steve,

I am indeed. I'm sorry:D I definitely have the Sean Connery eyebrows happening. So I'm told;)

Basically I fancy myself:D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little off topic but in the same vein .....

From Skysports.com

For Kippax ......... :D

Manchester City stumbled out of the Uefa Cup after being held goalless in Groclin, the Polish side going into the third round courtesy of the away goal they scored in Manchester.

City have now failed to score in their last three games as their expensively assembled strikeforce continues to misfire - laughably so at times.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
unlucky Oasis.....

To be fair to Man City, Groclin perfromed their standard filthy continental cheating carry-on to perfection by wasting more time than Vinny on a Mensa exam.

To be fair to Groclin, the Polish town's population is 16,000.

That's like losing to Chilliwack.

Excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts