Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks In The Offseason

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like sounds of the trade with TB. They can sign Hedman with the #2. Playing ~ 20 min a game in the swedish elite league already...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this is the first year where I've actually been excited to see what the Nucks do, it's quite the important offseason in terms of where the franchise will be headed in the next couple years.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bobby Lou is a great regular season goalie and an average playoff goalie. This combination will not win a cup.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He will probably still be posting on TTP, using excellent avatars that titillate and tantalize and will probably still be King of the Arcade.

:D :D :D

Franchise is up in the air with what team he will be putting the jersey on for. He is testing the free agent market.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reports from TSN say Sedins signed for 5 years for 6 million a year. Nothing confirmed. Also Higgins from Montreal traded to the Rangers for Scott Gomez (confirmed)..

Hard Ballz

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They were talking about that on the Team 1040, and apparently it's BS. There has been an offer tabled by the Canucks but no decision yet.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank god....his days were numbered although good on him for striking it rich. Tampa Bay to make the playoffs in about three years.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh God. I'm cancelling my tix. The Nucks are gonna suck. All unemotional swedes who will never take us anywhere. Cycle, cycle, cycle, hang out by boards, cooooaaaaasst, cycle, cycle, cycle, avoid finishing check, line change. Fack.

I would rather go out and get a bunch of young guys who will work their asses off and be happy to be in the NHL just for all the hot puck bunnies they will bed post-game.

Go Oilers, I guess.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alex Burrows must be loving life at the moment.

They just gave a dude that has a career high 45 points 500k more per year than they gave him, and he is younger than Samuelsson.

Now all the rumours have the Nucks sending a package to TO for Kaberle :eek:

FML.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alex Burrows must be loving life at the moment.

They just gave a dude that has a career high 45 points 500k more per year than they gave him, and he is younger than Samuelsson.

Now all the rumours have the Nucks sending a package to TO for Kaberle :eek:

FML.

Really if they got Kaberle that would be awesome. He would be there best D-man for sure and is wicked on the PP. HIm and Salo would be magic until game 2 then Salo would be hurt :(!

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear that Krog signed in Atlanta and Jaffray is now a member of the Abbotsford Heat after signing with the Flamers.

So much for the Moose making another run. Those two were key guys last year.:(

I still don't get why Krog doesn't get more of a chance in the bigs. Pretty skillful player, really.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0