Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2022/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 points back of wildcard spot right now, I think we can do it.

Season 2 Intro GIF by Paramount+

Michael

Jan 25, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can substitute that warning with Canucks tickets. I can't support my team any more, even after that 2 win waste of effort. I only cheer for success of my hockey pool now.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can substitute that warning with Canucks tickets. I can't support my team any more, even after that 2 win waste of effort. I only cheer for success of my hockey pool now.
If you do. Make sure it's for the December 3rd game against the Rangers. received_428455029476163.jpeg

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to the game last night and what a great Bieksa night. He’s always entertaining and he did a couple interviews that were pretty funny.

Giving him the Stanchion piece that gave us the goal to go to finals was pretty cool I thought.

Oh and we won.

Side note: the “Bruce there it is” chant needs to stop, partly because it’s done with, but mostly because people don’t know when to do it. We were up 3 goals and I turned to my kid and said, that’s not enough to start singing, and then the came within one goal and made it interesting, and I called jinx.
3 times they sang it. Done with it.

Also, as good as the win was, this team is hard to watch a lot of th time. Miller couldn’t make a pass and OEL was horrific. But not as bad as Stillman.
Just plain bad hockey sometimes.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to the game last night and what a great Bieksa night. He’s always entertaining and he did a couple interviews that were pretty funny.

Giving him the Stanchion piece that gave us the goal to go to finals was pretty cool I thought.

Oh and we won.

Side note: the “Bruce there it is” chant needs to stop, partly because it’s done with, but mostly because people don’t know when to do it. We were up 3 goals and I turned to my kid and said, that’s not enough to start singing, and then the came within one goal and made it interesting, and I called jinx.
3 times they sang it. Done with it.

Also, as good as the win was, this team is hard to watch a lot of th time. Miller couldn’t make a pass and OEL was horrific. But not as bad as Stillman.
Just plain bad hockey sometimes.

I thought Hughes and Petey were a lot better. Spencer Martin didn't exactly help them out. I wonder if Miller is hurt - he reminded me of Messier during his Canuck years which... isn't great....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0