Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2015/16 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today's game was even better. Miller stood on his head to win this game. Hutten's smile must have lit up all the Onterians. It will be fun to watch who the club brings up next from Utica . Maybe Gaunce or Zelewski will get the call. Henrik got hit dam durty hard, he might take next two games off..Utica has two good centres up there. I would give Cassels a try and move McCann up top.
WD might have one or two cold ones after this game. Lidster has done a good job with youth on the D.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lov Yashin was a dam good keeper. We need one or two Yashins on Canucks. WD is not bending easy Shinkaruk is still in Utica. I am not sure if he likes to spell harder names. At least we got Etem a plus for Canucks. WD must have head something to do with that.
It must be bit cold out your way -22.2 or bit more.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
John Scott will go to All Star games. Power of fans and radio stations wins again. Good for John and his wife and his new born twins, Some day John will be able to let them know that power of people changes all things. And also the type of ars whype Don Maloney is. Trading a guy just to prevent him from going All Star games. I hope Benning is smart and gets John to play for Canucks. It would be fun to watch John against Maloney boys.
Come playoffs we could use one or two Johns maybe even before.
Wao Edmonton is getting it together when kid comes back here we go. I hope Benning gets Nudgi even if Shinkaruk and Hamie go the other way.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some one will go between Burrows, Edler and Vrbata if Sutter and Hanrik come back soon. Team's doing OK so far, getting points on the road will be huge later.WD has a smile on his face. Miller has played two very good games on the road. I hope coach goes with Markstrom next game. Buston likes to crash the net Markstrom is strong he will push back. Askslap I will be away for six months, page is all yours. Murtle Beech and golfing will be mine.
It's only you young guys that need decor ring on to keep your love happy. Ladies in Murtle Beeckh like Ukalelis and beer oh beer is dam cheep $ 25.00 for flat of fifty. Round of golf $ 20.00 dollars.
Edler is old Vrbata is old Burrows is old but his wheels keep on turning full out. We need third round pick Montreal needs a goal scorer Vrbata might be the bate. New York Isls would take Edler and third round for Hamonic.
I think Benning will only trade in AHL he might give all the guys chance till the year end to see how far we go. I would move Miller and add backup for Markstum. At least we would get a player and maybe fifth round draft and lower cap hit..

Last edited:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akslop you know better than that mushroom picking is big bucks or tons of laugh and bit of rib pain. I always stay away from law trouble, some one percent know the ropes some get the rope. Myrtle Beach never lets in law trouble folks. Did you see my friend Trace go yet?
I'll be coaching soccer and playing golf. What more does on need with sunshine most of the day. Good rib place one or two cold beer.
If one can not score there than one has bit of Traces problem. When trace used to score lots team was wining. Looks like you like them tiny blues you page is jamming up and down. Cheers to all of you.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kids in WHL and OHL that need a chance are Andrew Nielson 6'3" 203 D, Matt Mistele 6'2" 190 LW, Josh Jacobs 6'2" 200 D,Sam Studnicka 6'1" 203 forward.
Maybe we will see one of these guys in Utica soon. Club has to look for diamonds in the rough to get to the top. All late developers. Boston and New York go after this type of players.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kids in QMJHL should be asked to PTO to Utica Camren Askew,Zack McEwen,Carl Tramblay, Branson Beaton.Jan Mandot,Jacob Sweeney. Bigger pool of good players and Stanley coup could be ours.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wholeheartedly disagree.
I think he's watching the Lino AND the Predator coming toward him and likely didn't know which way either of them was going and he simply puts up his stick to adjust and protect himself and it unfortunately dumped the Lino on his ass.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I'm Wideman:

1 Just been rocked so am groggy/pissed/in pain.

2 I'm pissed as I feel like a penalty should have been called.

3 Just before I get to the bench my path is cut off by a linesman skating backwards. My arms go up and I try to avert contact and at the last second, without premeditation, I give him a shot. Final straw in a short string of events.

Not premeditated but he definitely gave him a whack. And nobody has talked about what a player might do if he were remorseful after accidental contact with an official....normally you'd see the player stop immediately and offer apologies and assistance. Wideman did no such thing.

He's getting suspended for sure.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's been suspended now indefinitely until he has a hearing which is to take place next week after the Allstar weekend.

I thought it just looked awkward is all but being a Flame, I say kick him out of the league and co-write a book with McSorely :)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rob yes if the ref would have been hurt. He got up and stayed in the game. It's was more about hurt pride. Player doing it should sit out three game due to his childish act. He knew ref was there. He just got rocked sec before due his inability to slip the check he acted out like a fourteen year old.
By taking red line out of hockey has done many players pain. Guys build up speed in the middle and go for it. It might be faster hockey but in many ways worse hockey. Head hunting is on now. There is going to be lots of dumb guys after hockey years. Courts will make tons of money in next ten fifteen years.
Just look what it did to Crosby. In old days Gratz head a guy protecting him. Crosbey has to do the same or he will be done in next two years.
Twins are getting hurt all the time due to sis ass coach. Bring Archibuald and pay the man to help twins. Guys would play two more years in Vancouver.
Whats wrong with good fight. Maybe they will put padded boards next. Joke. Oh how much I miss Rick Rypen here. Some one that could do both play and fight.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Badcamp he does need time off. One can not understand why he would hut AR. Some guys just learn the hard way. I was listening to Benning take on that. Most people think Wideman just lost it from the hit against the boards. Maybe we need few more D that can hit like that. Benning keeps on saying club needs young D in this years draft. There is ten over age guys better than the kids in the draft. It would cost the club zilch. Nelson Nogier is one of them,Colton Bobyk is also free both guys with size that could easy clear the net area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0