Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2015/16 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re read from the begging of this thread. what a roller coaster!
latest

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The wife and I just moved and we only have 1 tv hooked up, not much time for games :( Although they would be more entertaining than the Canucks.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man oh this team can give you ars worts. Daniel talks after the game they loose that guys are not working hard enough. I think team has not scored in thirty five PK's. If I were him I would shotup. Hank takes one shot a game , Daniel maybe three. As your first line PK and first line over all it just stinks. Them two plus two D should be scoring a goal every third PK for get who plays the wing. Most guys go nuts watching the boards. No one has palinos to step in front of the net but Gernier. One must look at him self before he points pinky at kids. Seven young guys in the line up. Hutten.Sven,Markstrom very good season. Grenier is good enough for next year. McCann needs a year in Utica,Virtenan the same. Gaunce could make the team. Rodin added guy with top skill but hates corner work. Tryamkin very good player,Pedan the same. In my opinion Trev has to buy Ladd in the summer trade Edler to unload heavy cost. Make Ladd new C, sift twinA twin B on second line with Rodin, SutterA and Hansen first line. Third line Bo Sven and Gernier fourth Gaunce,Dorsett and Burrows. Zalewski and Archibuald to step in every third game. Our D is more than good. Scoring goals is a problem. Hutten Sbisa,Tenev Pedan,Hamhuis Tryamkin and Bartowski.
Team needs new C that alone will bring new ideas in the room. Ladd or Bozak could easy do that. One or both will be avelable in the summer. Miller must go one out for games as a win is not good enough. Bring a college kid as Markstrom backup. Demko or Alex Lyon. Any guy from top four drafted this summer can easy play NHL. This club needs Canadian kid for futer centre with NHL size. Pierre Luc Bribois would be my choys. Forget US or Europe. This team needs sand paper players.

Last edited:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For fcuk sakes, just when you start getting excited about the draft, the Nucks play their best game of the year.

There, I just jinxed them and all will be well with 30 minutes to go.

:)

Go Canucks Go!

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
For fcuk sakes, just when you start getting excited about the draft, the Nucks play their best game of the year.

There, I just jinxed them and all will be well with 30 minutes to go.

:)

Go Canucks Go!

Nice!! Only off by a couple minutes. LOL

Sports action ticket back in play

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Higgins and rest of them played their arses off tonight. Good thing Toronto is bit closer. Toronto plays some good hockey. I wish Canucks would take that fish of of their shirts and put Johny Canuck back for next year. Big Rushin kid will do fine in Vancouver. Hamhuis sure played his but off.
Cold beer will taste fine tonight. Cheers WD. Cheers Lidstrom. See what happens when team starts shooting the puck.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same thing today twenty shots twins do not want to shoot yet they get the coaches support. Fruck it man shoot the dam puck. Bo always cuts to the left ends up in the corner like twins doing boapsie spin. Shyt man cut in to your strong side and rifle that puck face hight. We need a guy like old Bobby Hull. Keepers used to move out of way just because he was shooting only to top third of the net.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hat off to our guys,drafting fourth or seventh is no dam dif. Big centre from QMJHL is OK by me. We know Linden and Benning will take D in second round.
Third the same. Vrbata will bring a guy. After that it is just luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts