Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2015/16 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bit much for that I think Calgary will ask for less games. Ten twelve games will be the final call. Really that was sad to see. He got rocked and took it out on lines man.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prust to Utica, no one wants him. Another young guy in Utica gets the boot. With Higgens and Prust Utica might be in top four by the end of the season.
Club will have hell of a time trading those two. Nucks might bring Archibuald here to make room for Prust.
I still think Archibuald should be given better chance to make it here.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure about you guys but sportsnet is a a fcuking joke. Tired of the west getting left out. 4 channels and not one could give us the pre game

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weber gets the same treatment as Prust. I hope WD knows what he wants all I can say, doing that to many guys will bight him in the behind soon.
Last knight was a perfect display. If you can not beat Columbus, youth is not as good as he thinks. Only Bo stood out.
Tomorrow will paint bigger picture, if we drop points to Calgary. We could use Josh Jacobs,Conner Schilichting on this team or Pedan. All three do the job around the net.
Third period has been down fall on this team. And is due to small D late goals result in dropped points. I am sure WD is looking for golf clubs soon.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nucks get healthier team gets worse. Nuff said. Let the kids play the season out. Bring up Pedan and Shinkaruk. Worst thing that could happen we draft in top five. Best thing could happen is kids gain valuable experience of a playoff race. The plan is coming together. And to you bandwagoners, fcuk off.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it's bag full of beans making stupid movers where no one wants your players. Seveth round players normally pan out if you go to Europe and find kids with skill. Throwing guys out like that does not speak much. Team plays well every so often, in my opinion has to be way stronger on D than it is. With Hutton's speed and skill we need a guy that will hammer in the corners to help him out. I agree with Akslap to bring two more young players but older guys have to bring a draft back not hand full of jergs.
We will see in next tree weeks what happens. Chasing Ducks will not be easy. It might get close to making the playoffs but I kind of thinks we would be better off by selling Hami and Vrbs to get some return. Next year it will be all for nill.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Am I missing something here? Why did Horvat come out of the box there at the end of the period?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nevermind wasn't paying attention and didn't see Spisa get sent to the box after Bo did :rolleyes:

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me can't figure this team out. They should scrap the home games and play on the road. They are a different animal away from me the ROG. If we shite pump the the laffas on Saturday in the old school skate jerseys I think ownership should take a serious look at. Making a permanent switch. Paint the fcuking building black orange and yellow!!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akslop you are funny guy, Vrbata needs a tune-up can't score for life of him. Edler gets hurt every trade dead line. Twins are church going guys forget it. Burrows is way quick no chance, Miller can't do it. I never knew you head it in you to think go go bada dub..
Mams are safe WD is very twichy,he would be like rabbit. Only Doug the coach he is Onterio guy. I don not think he would like to cross Bo. All in good fun.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me can't figure this team out. They should scrap the home games and play on the road. They are a different animal away from me the ROG. If we shite pump the the laffas on Saturday in the old school skate jerseys I think ownership should take a serious look at. Making a permanent switch. Paint the fcuking building black orange and yellow!!!

Leafs going to sweep the season series and I want the Leafs to lose ;)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leafs have done a good job getting rid of big contracts. One more to go and than a total rebuild starts. Getting a high draft will help. Both picks are dam good .I would take big kid from Europe . As far as Canucks and Leafs it really does not matter one way or another who wins. If Canucks make play-offs Chicago will kick their but in five games. No point in that team would be better off to get high pick. The only reason I would like them to make the play-offs is for younger players to get some high pressure games.
One could see Vrbata and Hami in Florida with Lu.They have a good chance to do well. If we get one real good guy back that would be a plus, plus a guy in the miners. Florida GM has done a good job with that club,guy drafts better than any other team.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two young guys fro Utica will have a change. Sad to see Sutter hurt. Edler always gets hurt this time of the year. I think they need to give the guy three four days every so often to recover. Guys get led legs from getting over played. Sometimes it's hard for them to react, or get front square to the shot. Blocking shots is stupid with out calf protection. Why the hell do we have keepers? Let them stop the shot D clears zone area or goal area.
Zalewski is good face off man and he plays quick I hope he gets the chance again. Same for Pedan. If I was Weber I would tell WD to F-him self ask for trade me. Team like Edmonton could use him, sixth round draft would not hurt Edmonton. Swiss league would fit Weber well and it's one hell of a nice place to live in and bring your kids up..

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weber and Friesen back from Utica. Friesen is a quick guy in the centre good on draw. It's was hard to watch game. Guys look totally worn out.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CbCIxp7UEAAvYJ_.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens