Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canuck's '10/'11

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Canuck's '09/'10

I think he is one of those guys that just needs a change of place to be good. He's always half a step behind here, and I honestly think its his confidence. Two bad injuries and our fans will do that to a player. Its tough to trade a player that showed his potential for nothing, but keeping him along when he's showing no signs of improvements not helping.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
what do think bieksa gets as a free agent next year?

i'd like to see him as a 3rd line grinder.

He needs to drop the fuking gloves once in a while

bieska - malholtra - torres

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would replace Hansen on that line with Bieksa?!?!?

Give me strength.

what has he done this year?The great dane? aka JANNIK HANSEN is a 4th line player. take out that plug DESBIENS . They made a mistake with SCHAEFER. He can go home now.

next month should look like this

1 sedin sedin burrows
2 E.T. kesler raymond
3 torres malholtra bieska
4 glass Oreskovich hansen

hamuis edler
ballard alberts
erhoff connauton

luongo
schnieds

extra's

Tamby
rypien
rome

i agree he is shite back there. How the fcuk do you trade shite? For someone elses shite?We are stuck with him and his salary until the end of the year. There are 7 better defencemen on this team. Whats the worst that can happen? We get a solid back line and a pissed off bieska kickin some shite on the third line

Being realistic, what would you do?

If you get your strength you should see if he has any extra common sense and imagination for you.:eek:

i should be running this team!:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Park his ass in the press box, that's what I would do once Ballard, Hamhuis & Salo are back.

If this team is going to eventually live up to it's elite billing, you don't put that fcuking plug on the third line.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it hard to understand why some people don't see what Hansen brings. He leads the team in hits and works his bag off all shift winning battles. That is what third liners are supposed to bring and he can pitch in some points.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just read that Alberts tweaked his knee last game and has to go for an MRI. Do we have any defencemen left? Are any going to want to play here with the injuries that happen to our back line?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did read that, but that still means if Alberts is out Parent is still in the lineup. I guess it really doesn't matter as long as they're all healthy for the playoffs.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tambo back to Manitoba today to make room for Burrows. Too bad he doesn't fit the role needed for the 4th line.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know who is a good singer? The guy who sings the anthems before blackhawk games: awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0